7 Pages«<23456>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
s_j_gregory  
#61 Posted : Tuesday, June 8, 2021 10:09:44 AM(UTC)
s_j_gregory

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Super.  Thanks for the response.

TF3  
#62 Posted : Tuesday, June 8, 2021 4:52:10 PM(UTC)
TF3

Hello Folks,

i have a problem with the collision scripts.

When i want to add them, there is an error message:

"An error occured while reading the file, see the log for more details."

The log says:

2021-06-08 23:36:11.606 Loading script: J:/_DAZ/CONTENT/People/Genesis 8 Female/Anatomy/3feetwolf/HD Nipples - 2.0/Collision/Enable Collision.dse
2021-06-08 23:36:14.703 File loaded in 0 min 0.2 sec.
2021-06-08 23:36:14.707 Loaded file: Stand-in G8F 01.duf
2021-06-08 23:36:15.823 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
2021-06-08 23:36:15.823 Loaded file: Stand-in G8F-Fingers-Optimization.dsf
2021-06-08 23:36:15.838 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
2021-06-08 23:36:15.838 Loaded file: Stand-in G8F-Arms-Optimization.dsf
2021-06-08 23:36:15.863 WARNING: Script Error: Line 83
2021-06-08 23:36:15.863 WARNING: Error: cannot access member `className' of deleted QObject
2021-06-08 23:36:15.863 WARNING: Stack Trace:
    <anonymous>()@J:/_DAZ/CONTENT/People/Genesis 8 Female/Anatomy/3feetwolf/HD Nipples - 2.0/Collision/Enable Collision.dse:83
2021-06-08 23:36:15.866 Error in script execution: J:/_DAZ/CONTENT/People/Genesis 8 Female/Anatomy/3feetwolf/HD Nipples - 2.0/Collision/Enable Collision.dse

This Error happens with every Gen8 and Gen8.1 Model....

Anyone on idea to fix this?

TF3 attached the following image(s):
Screenshot 2021-06-08 233916.png
s_j_gregory  
#63 Posted : Tuesday, June 8, 2021 6:12:40 PM(UTC)
s_j_gregory

Are you applying the dForce Add-on first. Just a thought.
3feetwolf  
#64 Posted : Wednesday, June 9, 2021 8:25:21 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Was thanked: 259 time(s) in 144 post(s)

Originally Posted by: TF3 Go to Quoted Post

Hello Folks,

i have a problem with the collision scripts.

When i want to add them, there is an error message:

"An error occured while reading the file, see the log for more details."

The log says:

2021-06-08 23:36:11.606 Loading script: J:/_DAZ/CONTENT/People/Genesis 8 Female/Anatomy/3feetwolf/HD Nipples - 2.0/Collision/Enable Collision.dse
2021-06-08 23:36:14.703 File loaded in 0 min 0.2 sec.
2021-06-08 23:36:14.707 Loaded file: Stand-in G8F 01.duf
2021-06-08 23:36:15.823 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
2021-06-08 23:36:15.823 Loaded file: Stand-in G8F-Fingers-Optimization.dsf
2021-06-08 23:36:15.838 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
2021-06-08 23:36:15.838 Loaded file: Stand-in G8F-Arms-Optimization.dsf
2021-06-08 23:36:15.863 WARNING: Script Error: Line 83
2021-06-08 23:36:15.863 WARNING: Error: cannot access member `className' of deleted QObject
2021-06-08 23:36:15.863 WARNING: Stack Trace:
    <anonymous>()@J:/_DAZ/CONTENT/People/Genesis 8 Female/Anatomy/3feetwolf/HD Nipples - 2.0/Collision/Enable Collision.dse:83
2021-06-08 23:36:15.866 Error in script execution: J:/_DAZ/CONTENT/People/Genesis 8 Female/Anatomy/3feetwolf/HD Nipples - 2.0/Collision/Enable Collision.dse

This Error happens with every Gen8 and Gen8.1 Model....

Anyone on idea to fix this?

Hi, 

I have checked the script and couldn't find its problem. 

Could you describe your steps in detail?

TF3  
#65 Posted : Friday, June 11, 2021 4:55:43 PM(UTC)
TF3

Hi,

this is what i did:

1. load Genesis 8 Female
2. add HD-Nipples 2.0 Addon with char selected
3. select HD-Nipples 2.0 Addon and apply d-force addon
4. with HD-Nipples 2.0 Addon selected add collision item
5. Get this error message

In the meantime, however, I have found a solution.
If I deactivate the Collisions-Addon first before I add it, it works at once....

3feetwolf  
#66 Posted : Friday, June 11, 2021 9:41:01 PM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Hi,

this is what i did:

1. load Genesis 8 Female

If I deactivate the Collisions-Addon first before I add it, it works at once....

Thank you very much! 

It looks like the script did not handle the conflict between dForce and Collision. My original intention is that dForce and Collision will be used independently to deal with different occasions, which may ignore some of the problems when they take effect at the same time. I will reproduce this problem on my computer according to your steps and make improvements. 

3feetwolf  
#67 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2021 3:01:13 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Hi,

this is what i did:

1. load Genesis 8 Female

Hi, I followed your steps and tried repeatedly, but could not reproduce the problem you have encountered. In the step 4, I can always open the "Select collision item" window. Do you have further tips? 

highstrangeness  
#68 Posted : Friday, June 25, 2021 1:04:21 PM(UTC)
highstrangeness

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)

Well, I just bought this addon, and I've encountered a problem, with the 'Create HD Textures' option. A message pops up saying, "Unable to save data for texture creation." Not sure why.

My setup here is kind of unusual, though. I am running DAZ Studio under Linux, with VMware Player. Or Win 10 inside VMware Player, running DAZ, that is. The only thing I can think of is a permissions problem, but I set the permissions of all the files in my (shared) 'My DAZ 3D Library' to read/write for my user account. That shouldn't be the issue.

Where exactly does the script write the files to?

And, any ideas on why this is happening?

Otherwise, I will say I like how this addon doesn't distort the base shape of the nipple, unlike some other similar products here on 'Rotica.

EDIT: Well, it was indeed a permissions problem.  I fixed that issue, but unfortunately, the 'Create HD Nipples Textures' script doesn't work properly for me, or at least nothing happens after I click on the "Start" button.  I doubt it has to with me running Daz under VMWare, though, as I've ran plenty of other scripts like it, such as for geografts, without any issues.  

Basically, as soon as I click on "Start", the window closes, and nothing else happens.  Any ideas on why?

Edited by user Friday, June 25, 2021 1:30:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Corrections

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."

-- H.P. Lovecraft
3feetwolf  
#69 Posted : Wednesday, June 30, 2021 7:30:34 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: highstrangeness Go to Quoted Post

Well, I just bought this addon, and I've encountered a problem, with the 'Create HD Textures' option. A message pops up saying, "Unable to save data for texture creation." Not sure why.

My setup here is kind of unusual, though. I am running DAZ Studio under Linux, with VMware Player. Or Win 10 inside VMware Player, running DAZ, that is. The only thing I can think of is a permissions problem, but I set the permissions of all the files in my (shared) 'My DAZ 3D Library' to read/write for my user account. That shouldn't be the issue.

Where exactly does the script write the files to?

And, any ideas on why this is happening?

Otherwise, I will say I like how this addon doesn't distort the base shape of the nipple, unlike some other similar products here on 'Rotica.

EDIT: Well, it was indeed a permissions problem.  I fixed that issue, but unfortunately, the 'Create HD Nipples Textures' script doesn't work properly for me, or at least nothing happens after I click on the "Start" button.  I doubt it has to with me running Daz under VMWare, though, as I've ran plenty of other scripts like it, such as for geografts, without any issues.  

Basically, as soon as I click on "Start", the window closes, and nothing else happens.  Any ideas on why?

Hi, 
sorry for the late reply. Because I went to the hospital for an eye surgery and my vision has not fully recovered. 
After you click the 'Start' button, the script will call a .bat file called 'preprocessing'. This file is located in 'data\3feetwolf\HD Nipples for G8F-2.0\Resources'. Could you send this file to me? I will first check whether the content of this file is correct. 

highstrangeness  
#70 Posted : Wednesday, June 30, 2021 10:44:48 AM(UTC)
highstrangeness

Originally Posted by: 3feetwolf Go to Quoted Post

Hi, 
sorry for the late reply. Because I went to the hospital for an eye surgery and my vision has not fully recovered. 
After you click the 'Start' button, the script will call a .bat file called 'preprocessing'. This file is located in 'data\3feetwolf\HD Nipples for G8F-2.0\Resources'. Could you send this file to me? I will first check whether the content of this file is correct. 

Not a problem.  Will send you the file in a private message.

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."

-- H.P. Lovecraft
highstrangeness  
#71 Posted : Friday, July 2, 2021 8:55:47 AM(UTC)
highstrangeness

@3feetwolf - Well, I resolved my problem - as I mentioned in my email to you, the issue had to do with a duplicate (capped) Data folder under my shared Z:/Shared/My DAZ 3D Library folder.

Basically, Windows 10 was only seeing the 'Data' subfolder, rather than the correct 'data' one, with all the appropriate data, including for your scripts. The script ran just fine once I deleted that 'Data' subfolder (which had nothing important in it).

Actually, I am not sure it's all that useful for me to be using that script, as my workflow revolves around exporting to Blender (under Linux) and rendering in that, instead of Daz Studio. I set up textures manually with the Nodes system inside Blender, and can mask/blend textures (include nipples) as I see fit, so there isn't much reason to do all of that inside Daz itself. As it is, rendering inside a VM isn't really a great option, as it's far too slow to be practical.

Mostly, my concerns were getting the HD geometry working for export to Blender. IMO, the lack of higher resolution geometry on the default G8.1F for the nipples is an annoyance. I don't understand why it's not far more dense in geometry, given the actual detail present in the real thing.

-- H.P. Lovecraft
thanks 1 user thanked highstrangeness for this useful post.
3feetwolf on 7/2/2021(UTC)
Hamer66  
#72 Posted : Friday, August 6, 2021 2:59:36 AM(UTC)
Hamer66

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 10 post(s)

Hi,

First of all, great product!

However there is something i can not seem to figure out with the dforce preset.

What i do:

- Load G8
- add the HD nipples 2.0
- pose G8
- Apply the DForce preset to the nipples
- Simulate
- Freeze the simulation from the HD Nipples Parameter tab

Until now every thing works fine. 

- Apply a (long) Dforce hair product to 8G
- Simulate the hair

The result is that the hair falls thru G8.

I've tried different steps (with and without freezing) but can't get this right so that the hair falls over the simulated breast..any advice?

Hamer66 attached the following image(s):
Naamloos.png
3feetwolf  
#73 Posted : Monday, August 9, 2021 2:16:59 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: Hamer66 Go to Quoted Post

Hi,

First of all, great product!

However there is something i can not seem to figure out with the dforce preset.

What i do:

- Load G8
- add the HD nipples 2.0
- pose G8
- Apply the DForce preset to the nipples
- Simulate
- Freeze the simulation from the HD Nipples Parameter tab

Until now every thing works fine. 

- Apply a (long) Dforce hair product to 8G
- Simulate the hair

The result is that the hair falls thru G8.

I've tried different steps (with and without freezing) but can't get this right so that the hair falls over the simulated breast..any advice?

Hi, 

Please go to the Surfaces panel, find 'Face' and 'Torso/Body', you will see their 'Visible in Simulation' are set to 'Off'. Please set them to 'On', and then simulate the dForce hair again to see if you can get the correct results. 

DarkDesire  
#74 Posted : Monday, September 6, 2021 6:28:32 AM(UTC)
DarkDesire

Hello

great product, thank you 3feetwolf. I have a question, is it normal that the iray  material is not set when loading hd nipples 2.0 ?

regards

Edited by user Monday, September 6, 2021 8:06:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

When horror meets erotism
Erotico-horror store
BrotherHades  
#75 Posted : Monday, September 6, 2021 6:52:21 PM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 303 time(s) in 240 post(s)

What character are you using? If I recall correctly it automatically loads with Iray Uber shader selected. So if the character uses PBRSkin, you will have to manually apply the base PBRSkin shader to the HD Nipples 2.0

Easiest way to do this is select the hi res nipples in the scene tab, then go to surfaces tab and select all the surfaces on HD Nipples, Then go to where you have the shaders saved and click on the DAZ Iray PBRSkin, this should change from Iray Uber to PBRSkin on the Shader base for the Nipples surfaces and everything should now match on the figure (I have the PBRSkin shader set up under scripts in the top menu. If you want to set it up that way, go to the DAZ Iray PBRSkin file, right click on it and go to where it says create custom action. This will bring up a menu and you can assign a location in the menu for quicker access.)

thanks 1 user thanked BrotherHades for this useful post.
3feetwolf on 10/9/2021(UTC)
DarkDesire  
#76 Posted : Monday, September 6, 2021 11:36:45 PM(UTC)
DarkDesire

High BrotherHades

thank you for your reply, i've tried it and.... everything is ok

regards
When horror meets erotism
Erotico-horror store
Luos_83  
#77 Posted : Friday, September 17, 2021 4:13:02 PM(UTC)
Luos_83

Originally Posted by: BrotherHades Go to Quoted Post

Easiest way to do this is select the hi res nipples in the scene tab, then go to the surfaces tab and select all the surfaces on HD Nipples, Then go to where you have the shaders saved and click on the DAZ Iray PBRSkin...

Hello!

Let's start with saying that this is my first post on these forums, and.. my second week with daz.
For a client --who isn't very helpful when it comes to daz-- I am trying to figure out a workflow between daz and ue4 that results in the most optimal result when it comes to performance.
Most is going well, but my lack of understanding daz (following tutorials whenever I can) is getting the better of me, and the person who actually knows a thing or two about daz won't be back for another two weeks.

Assuming I have the same problem as the person this answer was given to, I feel quite lost.
I have no idea what shader was applied to the model, or where to find any of the mentioned shaders that could be applied to the nipples.
The problem visually:

though part of the issue might stem from the following:
All is fine and well when I press the "Create HD nip textures for the current character"
And I can find these generates images in "\My Library\Runtime\Textures\3feetwolf\HDNipplesforG8F-2.0\Textures\Marigold\"
But when selecting the body again (victoria 8) pressing the "Apply HD Textures" it tells me no HD textures were generated.

Would anybody be able to tell me what I am doing wrong and how to find what shaders were applied on the body prior to adding the nipple 2.0
Any advice/answers are highly appreciated, and please bear in mind that I might need some additional talk-trough as Daz is still a bit foreign to me.
Thank you for your time!

- Luos

EDIT: Solved it, just had to watch the right video related to how daz uses materials and shaders, applied the Iray to the body, and then apply & regenerate the HD Nipples/their material. So yea, thanks BrotherHades for your post, in the end it helped me as well :)

Edited by user Saturday, September 18, 2021 5:40:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FrictionByBill  
#78 Posted : Sunday, January 23, 2022 2:05:42 PM(UTC)
FrictionByBill

I'm really enjoying using this product with my models and, I am fortunate to have not run into any of the issues presented above.

What I'm curious about is nipple-colours. :)

- When generating the HD texture, would it be possible to grab the existing nipple colour and use that?
- Will there be future updates with more nipple colour options?
- Have I missed something that will let me do the above? :D

Thanks for a response and/or some support on this!

Cheers,
Bill
3feetwolf  
#79 Posted : Tuesday, January 25, 2022 9:10:04 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: FrictionByBill Go to Quoted Post
I'm really enjoying using this product with my models and, I am fortunate to have not run into any of the issues presented above.

What I'm curious about is nipple-colours. :)

- When generating the HD texture, would it be possible to grab the existing nipple colour and use that?
- Will there be future updates with more nipple colour options?
- Have I missed something that will let me do the above? :D

Thanks for a response and/or some support on this!

Cheers,
Bill

Hi, 

This is doable. If you have a right photo, you can use it to create your own templates, and use them to generate textures. 

There are three subfolders under \Runtime\Textures\3feetwolf\HDNipplesforG8F-2.0\Templates, NoGlands, NotObviousGlands and ObviousGlands. There is no difference between these three subfolders for the work we are going to do. We can choose any one of them. Here I choose NoGlands. Some of the pictures under NoGlands will be the files we need to replace. 

Now assuming you have a photo of boobs, you can cut out the nipple and areola in Photoshop and upscale it to 4K, following the nipple position in DefaultD_1_L.jpg. Then save it,  overwriting DefaultD_1_L.jpg. Flip this new texture left and right and save it as DefaultD_1_R.jpg. This gives us the new nipple color maps. 

They are not enough, we also need to make corresponding SSS textures. Open the new DefaultD_1_L.jpg in Photoshop, adjust its hue and saturation (depending on the render, you may need to try several times to determine the best value), then save as DefaultSSS_Color_1_L.jpg. Convert DefaultD_1_L.jpg to grayscale and save it as DefaultSSS_Gray_L.jpg. Do the same for the new
DefaultD_1_R.jpg to get new DefaultSSS_Color_1_R.jpg and DefaultSSS_Gray_R.jpg. 

At this point we can create textures for the character. Open the Customize HD Nipples Textures window. Since we modified DefaultD_1_L.jpg at the beginning, the Choose the color of the nipples option does not need to be changed. Then depending on the size of the areola in your photo, you can choose an appropriate size in the Choose the size of the areola option. Since we are replacing the textures in the NoGlands folder, we should select No in the Set montgomery glands option. Finally, click the start button to generate the textures. 

We can further refine the details of the nipple if needed. You can use a tool like CrazyBump to generate new DefaultB_L.jpg, DefaultDisp_L.jpg, DefaultNM_L.jpg and DefaultS_L.jpg based on DefaultD_1_L.jpg. Similarly, new DefaultB_R.jpg, DefaultDisp_R.jpg, DefaultNM_R.jpg and DefaultS_R.jpg can be obtained based on DefaultD_1_R.jpg. 

MidnightWatcher  
#80 Posted : Saturday, April 9, 2022 8:40:36 PM(UTC)
MidnightWatcher

Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 29 post(s)

Is there a way to fix the nipple root ridge as shown in this image? I've tried all the related sliders but nothing seems to smooth it out.

MidnightWatcher attached the following image(s):
nippleroot1.png