7 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
3feetwolf  
#1 Posted : Monday, April 26, 2021 9:16:40 PM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Was thanked: 257 time(s) in 143 post(s)

Hi everyone, if you have any questions or suggestions about HD Nipples-2.0, or encounter any problems when using it, please post here. 

The HD Nipples-2.0 scripts were generated in DAZ Studio 4.15. If you are using DAZ Studio 4.12, please download the scripts corresponding to version 4.12 and replace the files with the same name. 

======================04/29/2021======================

The compatibility problem with NGV8 Geometry Shells has been fixed. Please re-download the installation package of HD Nipples - 2.0. If you are using DAZ Studio 4.12, please re-download "4.12 ver.zip". 

======================05/23/2021======================

The new installation package of HD Nipples for G8F - 2.0 has been approved. This update solved the problem that applying HD nipples to characters other than G8F would change the original shape of the character's breast. 

Before installing this new version, you need to manually delete the old version of HD Nipples for G8F-2.0 and back up the HD textures that have been created for your characters. 

Scenes you have created will not be affected. 

With this new version, you don't need to run the store breast shape script any more. 

Edited by user Sunday, May 23, 2021 8:37:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

File Attachment(s):
4.12 ver.zip (73kb) downloaded 39 time(s).
thanks 2 users thanked 3feetwolf for this useful post.
Twisted_Pencil on 4/27/2021(UTC), JoeGG on 4/29/2021(UTC)
Seven-ol  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 27, 2021 1:24:07 AM(UTC)
Seven-ol

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 13 post(s)
HD nipple 2.0 is modifying the appearance of the breasts, to a more realistic shape I imagine.
Is it possible to avoid this specifically for small breasts ?
Thank you for this otherwise nice geograft !
Grugaloon  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 27, 2021 8:22:03 AM(UTC)
Grugaloon

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Hello 3feetwolf; thanks for another great product!

I do have an issue to bring up, when I used HD Nipple 2.0 with your NVG Genitalia. I had to turn off the color and effects layer for the Nipple graft to show the textures.

If the color layer and effects layer are visible the Nipple graft show up as white, is this intended?

Thanks

Masterstroke  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, April 27, 2021 9:34:42 AM(UTC)
Masterstroke

Was thanked: 194 time(s) in 171 post(s)

Does it use geo shells? Or can it be used without geo shells?

BrotherHades  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, April 27, 2021 10:15:48 AM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 299 time(s) in 238 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Grugaloon Go to Quoted Post

I do have an issue to bring up, when I used HD Nipple 2.0 with your NVG Genitalia. I had to turn off the color and effects layer for the Nipple graft to show the textures.

If the color layer and effects layer are visible the Nipple graft show up as white, is this intended?

Thanks

It is a bug in Daz Studio. Anytime a graft or additional shell is loaded, the shells get updated with the surfaces from the other grafts on the figure, and since the shell doesn't have texture maps and settings for the new surfaces you end up with the new surfaces defaulting to white and something like 50% opacity. There are a couple ways to fix it. There are shell fix scripts and shell opacity scripts available that work pretty well, You can also go into the scene tab select the shell, then got to parameters, select shell and turn off the surfaces that shouldn't be there, in this case it would be the surfaces from New Genitalia. You can also go under surfaces and turn opacity to 0% on the added surfaces.

Sadly it is just how shells are set to work in Daz Studio and I think it is one of those things where they say it is a feature not a bug, so I don't think they plan to fix it, as they see it as working as intended. 

Hope this helps.

thanks 1 user thanked BrotherHades for this useful post.
3feetwolf on 4/27/2021(UTC)
Nejjin  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, April 27, 2021 2:34:35 PM(UTC)
Nejjin

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I have a problem with the shapes of the breast. When I apply any body shape other than the default shape the breast get seriously deformed with the nipples sunk in. I mean letterally any other body shape and breast shape. I like the nipples themselves, you don't see the little bumps om meipes products so this is an improvement over his.
3feetwolf  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, April 27, 2021 9:18:14 PM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: Seven-ol Go to Quoted Post
HD nipple 2.0 is modifying the appearance of the breasts, to a more realistic shape I imagine.

Hi, 

If you need small breasts. There are some small breast morphs in the morphs of HD Nipples. From Breast-Shape-01 to Breast-Shape-13, they can all make breasts smaller. Please see if they meet your needs. If you need a new shape, please let me know. 

3feetwolf  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, April 27, 2021 9:34:59 PM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: BrotherHades Go to Quoted Post

Thanks

It is a bug in Daz Studio. Anytime a graft or additional shell is loaded, the shells get updated with the surfaces from the other grafts on the figure, and since the shell doesn't have texture maps and settings for the new surfaces you end up with the new surfaces defaulting to white and something like 50% opacity. There are a couple ways to fix it. There are shell fix scripts and shell opacity scripts available that work pretty well, You can also go into the scene tab select the shell, then got to parameters, select shell and turn off the surfaces that shouldn't be there, in this case it would be the surfaces from New Genitalia. You can also go under surfaces and turn opacity to 0% on the added surfaces.

Sadly it is just how shells are set to work in Daz Studio and I think it is one of those things where they say it is a feature not a bug, so I don't think they plan to fix it, as they see it as working as intended. 

Hope this helps.

I have never liked Geometry Shell. In addition to the problems you mentioned, it will also have a great impact on the effect of SSS. Because the Geometry Shell prevents light from entering the model, we can hardly see the SSS phenomenon. That is, if the light source only exists on the back of the biological model with Geometry Shell, and the camera is located on the front of the biological model. Then we can only see a very dark and opaque thing in the rendering result, and cannot see the light transmission phenomenon that biological skin should have. This is also one of the reasons why I made the expansion pack for NGV8. 

3feetwolf  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, April 27, 2021 9:37:26 PM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: Masterstroke Go to Quoted Post

Does it use geo shells? Or can it be used without geo shells?

HD Nipples doesn't use Geometry Shell. It has the compatibility issue with NGV8, I will find a solution. 

3feetwolf  
#10 Posted : Tuesday, April 27, 2021 9:39:44 PM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Thanks

I am very sorry, this is my fault. I ignored the compatibility issue of HD Nipples and NGV8. I will come up with a solution as soon as possible.

3feetwolf  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, April 27, 2021 9:45:28 PM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: Nejjin Go to Quoted Post
I have a problem with the shapes of the breast. When I apply any body shape other than the default shape the breast get seriously deformed with the nipples sunk in. I mean letterally any other body shape and breast shape. I like the nipples themselves, you don't see the little bumps om meipes products so this is an improvement over his.

Hi, could you send me some some screenshots about this issue? I will try to find out the reason of the problem. 

Venacular  
#12 Posted : Tuesday, April 27, 2021 11:45:02 PM(UTC)
Venacular

Was thanked: 135 time(s) in 132 post(s)

I think I'll wait until some of the bugs get updated based on the comments in this thread. It sounds like it is not playing nice with new gens V8 and has several shell mismatches.

Speaking of shell mismatches, the character Aurore has issues with the first HD Nipples.  The SSS tint reset works just fine for both HD Nipples and the NGV8, but stalls and crashes the render.  It only renders when using new gens V8 only.  I'd like to think HD Nipples 2.0 would work on Aurore along with the NGV8.

I've also had issues with Wet & Tanned Skins for G8F  with HD Nipples and NGV8.  The product covers the G8F, but not the grafts :(

Other than that, I've had awesome results with HD Nipples. I love it.  It works well with NGV8 on any G8F character I've got or converted to from G3.

Best looking nipple and areola product in my opinion.

thanks 1 user thanked Venacular for this useful post.
3feetwolf on 4/28/2021(UTC)
loafhammer  
#13 Posted : Wednesday, April 28, 2021 1:32:32 AM(UTC)
loafhammer

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 22 post(s)

I have the same problem. As soon as you apply a different body shape e.g. Alexandra 8, the breasts become deformed and squashed. Running the script afterwards makes the deformation worse.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 28, 2021 2:33:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked loafhammer for this useful post.
3feetwolf on 4/28/2021(UTC)
smoove32  
#14 Posted : Wednesday, April 28, 2021 4:25:32 AM(UTC)
smoove32

Please make an option to apply the HD nipples without the morphs. It makes the existing morphs to look bad.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 28, 2021 4:27:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Mrduck  
#15 Posted : Wednesday, April 28, 2021 1:56:51 PM(UTC)
Mrduck

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
I have the same issue of the breasts become horribly deformed after I apply the nipples
3feetwolf  
#16 Posted : Wednesday, April 28, 2021 11:23:45 PM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: Venacular Go to Quoted Post

Speaking of shell mismatches, the character Aurore has issues with the first HD Nipples.  The SSS tint reset works just fine for both HD Nipples and the NGV8, but stalls and crashes the render.  It only renders when using new gens V8 only.  I'd like to think HD Nipples 2.0 would work on Aurore along with the NGV8.

Hi, 

I am very happy that you like my product :) I have tested Aurore, and I also encountered the issue of stuttering when rendering. Regarding this issue, my opinion is that as a color parameter in daz studio, SSS Tint Color must follow the color range specified by the computer system, that is, its upper limit cannot exceed 255,255,255 or 1,1,1. If it exceeds this range then it must be set incorrectly. The ensuing problem, I am afraid that it cannot be solved only by adjusting my product. 

3feetwolf  
#17 Posted : Wednesday, April 28, 2021 11:25:34 PM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: loafhammer Go to Quoted Post

I have the same problem. As soon as you apply a different body shape e.g. Alexandra 8, the breasts become deformed and squashed. Running the script afterwards makes the deformation worse.

Thanks, I will test Alexandra 8 and find out the problem. 

thanks 1 user thanked 3feetwolf for this useful post.
loafhammer on 4/29/2021(UTC)
3feetwolf  
#18 Posted : Wednesday, April 28, 2021 11:29:10 PM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: smoove32 Go to Quoted Post

Please make an option to apply the HD nipples without the morphs. It makes the existing morphs to look bad.

Hi, could you tell me which morphs you are referring to? 

3feetwolf  
#19 Posted : Wednesday, April 28, 2021 11:34:10 PM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: Mrduck Go to Quoted Post
I have the same issue of the breasts become horribly deformed after I apply the nipples

Sorry for the inconvenience, I will try my best to improve HD Nipples. 

Seven-ol  
#20 Posted : Thursday, April 29, 2021 2:36:54 AM(UTC)
Seven-ol

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 13 post(s)

Originally Posted by: 3feetwolf Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: Seven-ol Go to Quoted Post

Hi, 

If you need small breasts. There are some small breast morphs in the morphs of HD Nipples. From Breast-Shape-01 to Breast-Shape-13, they can all make breasts smaller. Please see if they meet your needs. If you need a new shape, please let me know. 

I tried the DSA : it gives somewhat weird results.

http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/software/dazstudio/4/referenceguide/scripting/api_reference/samples/nodes/adjust_rigging_to_shape/start#adjust_rigging_to_shape

Any way nice to see you back !