7 Pages<12345>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
BrotherHades  
#41 Posted : Friday, May 7, 2021 12:46:03 PM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 299 time(s) in 238 post(s)

Originally Posted by: okario Go to Quoted Post
Thank you for the script, but how do we use it ? ^^;

Load character

load graft onto character

Select graft in scene tab

Run Restore figure breast shape script

Save scene

close scene

Open saved scene

Voila! breasts should now be normal shape for the character

thanks 2 users thanked BrotherHades for this useful post.
3feetwolf on 5/7/2021(UTC), okario on 5/8/2021(UTC)
okario  
#42 Posted : Friday, May 7, 2021 1:22:01 PM(UTC)
okario

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Thank you for the answer, but, when I run the Restore figure breast shape script, it launch a new DAZ, it doesn't apply in my current DAZ with my character :)
3feetwolf  
#43 Posted : Friday, May 7, 2021 7:58:51 PM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Was thanked: 257 time(s) in 143 post(s)

Thank you for the answer, but, when I run the Restore figure breast shape script, it launch a new DAZ, it doesn't apply in my current DAZ with my character :)

Hi, 

It sounds like you ran this script directly in the operating system (please correct me if I am wrong). The correct way is to run the script in DAZ Studio. Copy this script to the directory where HD Nipples is located. For example, if you installed HD Nipples to "E:\My DAZ Library", then you need to copy it to "E:\My DAZ Library\People\Genesis 8 Female\Anatomy\3feetwolf\HD Nipples-2.0". Open DAZ Studio and you will see the script in Content Library pane, then you can follow the instruction of BrotherHades to use this script. 

Edited by user Friday, May 7, 2021 9:32:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked 3feetwolf for this useful post.
okario on 5/8/2021(UTC)
ChupaCabra555  
#44 Posted : Saturday, May 8, 2021 1:57:38 AM(UTC)
ChupaCabra555

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Someone may have already said this, but......

One of the things I would like to see for this product is a set of 'Presets' for various combinations of Nipples, or a 'randomizer' as well. It gives you something to start off with, and work from there.

Yes, Meipe's product has this as well, but I wouldn't mind switching between the two products every now and then (sometimes Meipe's 'Headlights' conflict with some of the morphs I am using, really distorting the nipples for some reason, but so far this product doesn't seem to have that problem).
thanks 1 user thanked ChupaCabra555 for this useful post.
3feetwolf on 5/8/2021(UTC)
okario  
#45 Posted : Saturday, May 8, 2021 9:09:59 AM(UTC)
okario

Originally Posted by: 3feetwolf Go to Quoted Post

Hi, 

It sounds like you ran this script directly in the operating system (please correct me if I am wrong). The correct way is to run the script in DAZ Studio. Copy this script to the directory where HD Nipples is located. For example, if you installed HD Nipples to "E:\My DAZ Library", then you need to copy it to "E:\My DAZ Library\People\Genesis 8 Female\Anatomy\3feetwolf\HD Nipples-2.0". Open DAZ Studio and you will see the script in Content Library pane, then you can follow the instruction of BrotherHades to use this script. 

Thank you for the answer :) I wasn't sure when to put it because I have an error when I launch it, but I think it's because I'm using DAZ 4.12 and the script must be for DAZ 4.15 :) So, I can't give you a feedback on it ^^

3feetwolf  
#46 Posted : Saturday, May 8, 2021 8:50:05 PM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Hi, 

Thank you for the answer :) I wasn't sure when to put it because I have an error when I launch it, but I think it's because I'm using DAZ 4.12 and the script must be for DAZ 4.15 :) So, I can't give you a feedback on it ^^

Oh, I see. Since you are using DAZ 4.12, you need to download the 4.12 ver.zip. In this zip file, there is a restore figure breast shape script corresponding to DAZ 4.12. 

3feetwolf  
#47 Posted : Saturday, May 8, 2021 8:52:54 PM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: ChupaCabra555 Go to Quoted Post
Someone may have already said this, but......

One of the things I would like to see for this product is a set of 'Presets' for various combinations of Nipples, or a 'randomizer' as well. It gives you something to start off with, and work from there.

Yes, Meipe's product has this as well, but I wouldn't mind switching between the two products every now and then (sometimes Meipe's 'Headlights' conflict with some of the morphs I am using, really distorting the nipples for some reason, but so far this product doesn't seem to have that problem).

Thank you very much for your suggestion, I will consider what to do. 

BrotherHades  
#48 Posted : Sunday, May 9, 2021 10:29:18 AM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Originally Posted by: ChupaCabra555 Go to Quoted Post
 (sometimes Meipe's 'Headlights' conflict with some of the morphs I am using, really distorting the nipples for some reason, but so far this product doesn't seem to have that problem).

Most grafts are going to be additive of the underlying morphs, so if a character has built in nipple morphs that aren't removable, then those morphs carry through to the graft and will be added to whatever morphs you input through headlights or breastacular.  I have seen characters with nipple and genital crease morphs throw off the effectiveness of a graft, because the creator couldn't take the extra time to separate the morphs, which should be options, from the main character morph.

thanks 1 user thanked BrotherHades for this useful post.
3feetwolf on 5/11/2021(UTC)
okario  
#49 Posted : Monday, May 10, 2021 10:10:24 AM(UTC)
okario

Hi everyone, I have written a script that can be used to restore the original shape of the breasts of a figure other than G8F. Please test it and if everything is ok, I will add it to the installation package.

The script working fine for me :)

thanks 1 user thanked okario for this useful post.
3feetwolf on 5/11/2021(UTC)
okario  
#50 Posted : Tuesday, May 11, 2021 3:24:59 AM(UTC)
okario

Hi everyone, I have written a script that can be used to restore the original shape of the breasts of a figure other than G8F. Please test it and if everything is ok, I will add it to the installation package.

After some tests with poses, moving the collar and the shoulder cause deformations on the breasts. Without the HD Nipples - 2.0 there is no problem. On my tests, the breasts morphs was simple, using only DAZ originals parameters.

3feetwolf  
#51 Posted : Tuesday, May 11, 2021 8:44:38 PM(UTC)
3feetwolf

After some tests with poses, moving the collar and the shoulder cause deformations on the breasts. Without the HD Nipples - 2.0 there is no problem. On my tests, the breasts morphs was simple, using only DAZ originals parameters.

Hi, 

As I said before, the topology of HD Nipples is inconsistent with G8F, so this issue may occur. If it is serious, please send me some screenshots and the values you set for the collar and the shoulder, and I will make correction morphs for HD Nipples. 

stger2  
#52 Posted : Wednesday, May 12, 2021 1:48:24 AM(UTC)
stger2

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 14 post(s)

where do I find that script?

okario  
#53 Posted : Wednesday, May 12, 2021 7:00:26 AM(UTC)
okario

Hi, 

As I said before, the topology of HD Nipples is inconsistent with G8F, so this issue may occur. If it is serious, please send me some screenshots and the values you set for the collar and the shoulder, and I will make correction morphs for HD Nipples. 

Done. I just send to you an email with some exemples and pictures :)

BrotherHades  
#54 Posted : Wednesday, May 12, 2021 11:08:26 AM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Originally Posted by: stger2 Go to Quoted Post

where do I find that script?

It was added as an attachment to the first post in the thread.

thanks 2 users thanked BrotherHades for this useful post.
Twisted_Pencil on 5/12/2021(UTC), 3feetwolf on 5/19/2021(UTC)
pastreloks  
#55 Posted : Monday, May 17, 2021 2:58:55 PM(UTC)
pastreloks

Hello, when I try to apply hd nipples to G8F from content library/people/Genesis 8 female/Anatomy/3dFeetwolf/HD-Nipples - 2.0
I'm getting an error about reading file. Any fixes how to apply?

3feetwolf  
#56 Posted : Wednesday, May 19, 2021 2:27:59 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: pastreloks Go to Quoted Post

Hello, when I try to apply hd nipples to G8F from content library/people/Genesis 8 female/Anatomy/3dFeetwolf/HD-Nipples - 2.0

Hi, 

This problem usually means that your DAZ Studio is version 4.12. If so, please go to the first post to download "4.12.zip" and use the scripts in it to replace the installed scripts with the same name. 

pastreloks  
#57 Posted : Wednesday, May 19, 2021 6:35:04 AM(UTC)
pastreloks

Hi, 

This problem usually means that your DAZ Studio is version 4.12. If so, please go to the first post to download "4.12.zip" and use the scripts in it to replace the installed scripts with the same name. 

No, I have 4.14 version. But your advise worked. Now something is wrong with HD texture applying. I can see that only base (character's) colors are aplied to HD nipples in surfaces, but somehow they are still white and nothing happens after executing HD textures.

Edited by user Wednesday, May 19, 2021 7:21:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3feetwolf  
#58 Posted : Sunday, May 23, 2021 8:55:01 PM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Hi, 

No, I have 4.14 version. But your advise worked. Now something is wrong with HD texture applying. I can see that only base (character's) colors are aplied to HD nipples in surfaces, but somehow they are still white and nothing happens after executing HD textures.

Hi, 

Sorry for the late reply, this problem sounds to be related to the material settings of your character. Please send me the link to its product page, I will test this character and try to find out the cause of the problem. 

s_j_gregory  
#59 Posted : Monday, June 7, 2021 8:01:02 PM(UTC)
s_j_gregory

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Do I uninstall the original version of this or install this over the original.  I am regularly confused by updates, versions new versions etc. . .

3feetwolf  
#60 Posted : Tuesday, June 8, 2021 9:29:18 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: s_j_gregory Go to Quoted Post

Do I uninstall the original version of this or install this over the original.  I am regularly confused by updates, versions new versions etc. . .

Hi, 
It is a good choice to install the new version after deleting the old version.
To delete the old version, you only need to delete the following folders:
"\Runtime\Textures\3feetwolf\HDNipplesforG8F"
"\People\Genesis 8 Female\Anatomy\3feetwolf\HD Nipples"
"\data\3feetwolf\HD Nipples for G8F"