7 Pages«<567
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
montyblue88  
#121 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2022 12:33:47 AM(UTC)
montyblue88

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 6 post(s)

Hey, so I'm not sure if you're comfortable sharing the unencrypted 'HD Nipples - 00 - Create HD Nipples textures for current character', but if not could you check if the 8.1 fix is as simple as it was for the apply script? All I had to do was change Torso->Body, and Genesis 8->Genesis 8.1

But if you're ok sharing the unencrypted version I could make those modifications and post the zip here.

ImPacT  
#122 Posted : Wednesday, December 21, 2022 8:48:01 AM(UTC)
ImPacT

Hey guys,

i am pretty new to all of this but trying hard to get nice renders. Shortly i bought Futalicious from Maipe and also this awesome HD Nipples from 3feetwolf. Now i tested everything but i am getting strange black stripes in my renders.

I think its not a Problem of the Products but maybe you can help me fix it.

I tried both Products on Hailey 8.1 and Lacey 8.1 HD but got the error with other characters also

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvdpYBEeXFwEiGFbt_NkG95CxdBl?e=Cfreix

Thx

s_j_gregory  
#123 Posted : Wednesday, December 21, 2022 1:34:03 PM(UTC)
s_j_gregory

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
This looks like something that can also occur with hair when two or more meshes try to occupy the same 3d space. Tweak the mesh offset of the geoshell ever sp slightly and see if that helps.
3feetwolf  
#124 Posted : Wednesday, December 21, 2022 9:31:16 PM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Was thanked: 257 time(s) in 143 post(s)

Originally Posted by: ImPacT Go to Quoted Post

Hey guys,

i am pretty new to all of this but trying hard to get nice renders. Shortly i bought Futalicious from Maipe and also this awesome HD Nipples from 3feetwolf. Now i tested everything but i am getting strange black stripes in my renders.

I think its not a Problem of the Products but maybe you can help me fix it.

I tried both Products on Hailey 8.1 and Lacey 8.1 HD but got the error with other characters also

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvdpYBEeXFwEiGFbt_NkG95CxdBl?e=Cfreix

Thx

Hi, 

As s_j_gregory said, this problem should be related to the Geometry Shell. I guess you just need to go to the Parameters pane and set the surfaces related to HD Nipples in "Shell" to invisible to resolve this problem. 

croc560  
#125 Posted : Monday, January 30, 2023 5:31:00 PM(UTC)
croc560

*deleted*

Can someone explain what can make these hideous lines appear on the body? I have fender bender and Newgens on this model.

Edited by moderator Tuesday, January 31, 2023 12:54:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Community Policy Violation - Links and/or Site References

s_j_gregory  
#126 Posted : Monday, January 30, 2023 5:40:54 PM(UTC)
s_j_gregory

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Try turning off fender blender and new gens. I don't think that's it but want to be sure. Do a render and see it it's still there. Let us know.
thanks 1 user thanked s_j_gregory for this useful post.
3feetwolf on 2/1/2023(UTC)
Oxidation1988  
#127 Posted : Monday, January 30, 2023 7:14:17 PM(UTC)
Oxidation1988

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 17 post(s)

Is there any plans for this product for Gen 9?

3feetwolf  
#128 Posted : Wednesday, February 1, 2023 3:01:09 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Was thanked: 257 time(s) in 143 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Oxidation1988 Go to Quoted Post

Is there any plans for this product for Gen 9?

Not yet, right now I am still concentrating on making the P hair, I have made some progress, but there are still many problems to be solved. 

3feetwolf attached the following image(s):
P hair.jpg
thanks 1 user thanked 3feetwolf for this useful post.
Oxidation1988 on 2/1/2023(UTC)
OhNoSheDied  
#129 Posted : Sunday, March 19, 2023 1:58:07 AM(UTC)
OhNoSheDied

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Hello! first post ever on this website so im sorry if this has been covered but I couldn't figure out how to search just this thread? Today I bought this and Golden Palace v2. are they incompatible? every time I try to use both at the same time it kills the textures of the breasts? I have tried rerunning the texture builder thingy but it doesn't help

Edit...figure i should post whats wrong lol

Edited by user Sunday, March 19, 2023 2:10:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: adding pic

BrotherHades  
#130 Posted : Sunday, March 19, 2023 3:14:01 AM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 299 time(s) in 238 post(s)

Originally Posted by: ThatOneBob Go to Quoted Post

Hello! first post ever on this website so im sorry if this has been covered but I couldn't figure out how to search just this thread? Today I bought this and Golden Palace v2. are they incompatible? every time I try to use both at the same time it kills the textures of the breasts? I have tried rerunning the texture builder thingy but it doesn't help

Very likely you are running into the geo shell issue. When shells are used/added to the scene by default they pick up the surfaces of the figure and all grafts. This creates an issue when those added surfaces on the shell doesn't have texture 

information, then the added shell surfaces default to white. There are a couple fixes, easiest is to select the shell and use the shell fix script that is included with golden palace. If that doesn't work go to the shell under parameters and turn off all the surfaces tied to HD Nipples

thanks 2 users thanked BrotherHades for this useful post.
3feetwolf on 3/19/2023(UTC), OhNoSheDied on 3/19/2023(UTC)
OhNoSheDied  
#131 Posted : Sunday, March 19, 2023 3:39:45 AM(UTC)
OhNoSheDied

Originally Posted by: BrotherHades Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: ThatOneBob Go to Quoted Post

Very likely you are running into the geo shell issue. When shells are used/added to the scene by default they pick up the surfaces of the figure and all grafts. This creates an issue when those added surfaces on the shell doesn't have texture 

information, then the added shell surfaces default to white. There are a couple fixes, easiest is to select the shell and use the shell fix script that is included with golden palace. If that doesn't work go to the shell under parameters and turn off all the surfaces tied to HD Nipples

Ok im gonna be honest I am pretty damn new to all this. don't know much about shells yet. I might be going to fast? haha. I played with poser like 15 years ago and tried to jump right into this. mostly been playing with posing but yeah..

anyways...I googled it and i seem to be lost. I am not sure what im doing wrong. like..I click on her chest but i don't see shell anywhere over on the left in parametrs ?

OhNoSheDied  
#132 Posted : Sunday, March 19, 2023 3:40:49 AM(UTC)
OhNoSheDied

hahaha acutally nm!!! i spent like 20 minutes poking around and then the SECOND i post i find it and figure it out. thanks man :D
thanks 1 user thanked OhNoSheDied for this useful post.
3feetwolf on 3/19/2023(UTC)
OhNoSheDied  
#133 Posted : Sunday, March 19, 2023 9:29:23 PM(UTC)
OhNoSheDied

I have another incredibly stupid question when I made my second post in another form I just noticed this website has a thanks system. How do I thank you for giving me help? Maybe it's because I'm on mobile or something but I swear to God I've been looking for a while now

edit-was exactly where i looked a million times on mobile lol

Edited by user Sunday, March 19, 2023 11:39:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified