7 Pages<1234>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
montyblue88  
#21 Posted : Thursday, April 29, 2021 9:07:26 AM(UTC)
montyblue88

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Replacing the 'HD Nipples for G8F - 2.0.dse' file is enough to apply the fix, right? I don't need to remove HD Nipples from my characters and reapply them, right?
stger2  
#22 Posted : Thursday, April 29, 2021 4:53:18 PM(UTC)
stger2

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 14 post(s)

For me it's the same issue. As soon as you're not using the default g8 breast form, breasts get deformed by adding the nipple gecraft.

Here's Victoria 8.1 original:

and here with the nipple geocraft (looks like silicon breasts):

I think it would be better, if there would be n alternative geograft ONLY for the nipples, so we can keep the original shape, like Meipe's Headlights.

Feature request:
Would be cool if nipples could be made smaller, so we can use that geocraft also for male nipple and morph the nipples from male to female, for TG transformations.
There's a Nipple Diameter morph, but that's sadly not enough ;)

thanks 1 user thanked stger2 for this useful post.
3feetwolf on 4/30/2021(UTC)
Mrduck  
#23 Posted : Thursday, April 29, 2021 5:50:48 PM(UTC)
Mrduck

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
I think these are great except that any body morph ruins the breasts hopefully that can be fixed
BrotherHades  
#24 Posted : Thursday, April 29, 2021 7:55:26 PM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 302 time(s) in 240 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Mrduck Go to Quoted Post
I think these are great except that any body morph ruins the breasts hopefully that can be fixed

The only way it could be fixed would be if you could strip any affect the Body morphs have on the chest and nipples of the figure, otherwise the body morphs are additive to any morphs that the graft is using. So you have to take in effect what the underlying body morph is adding to the nipples graft itself.

BrotherHades  
#25 Posted : Thursday, April 29, 2021 9:52:08 PM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Hopefully 3feetwolf is able to figure out the cause, I looked all over the parameters even hidden settings, but I see nothing that is off, no hidden dials dialed that shouldn't be, but it is definitely pulling the breasts inward. I tested using some of Chaosophia's Attractive Shapes, and Zeddicuss' Plus Size Model, as they are some of the more busty morphs I have

Plus Size Model

Plus Size Model with HD Nipples 2.0

So there is definitely some shrinkage going on. But like I said, looking through the parameter dials on HD Nipples 2.0 I'm not seeing any morphs or settings that could be causing this. Even the hidden dials showing up with values applied are only the carry over/matching morphs from the G8F. Nothing on the correctives morphs is showing a value or anything. The only dial on HD Nipples showing a value is the 0000 Nipples-On

thanks 1 user thanked BrotherHades for this useful post.
3feetwolf on 4/30/2021(UTC)
3feetwolf  
#26 Posted : Thursday, April 29, 2021 10:13:27 PM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Was thanked: 258 time(s) in 144 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Seven-ol Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: 3feetwolf Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: Seven-ol Go to Quoted Post
HD nipple 2.0 is modifying the appearance of the breasts, to a more realistic shape I imagine.
Is it possible to avoid this specifically for small breasts ?
Thank you for this otherwise nice geograft !

Hi, 

If you need small breasts. There are some small breast morphs in the morphs of HD Nipples. From Breast-Shape-01 to Breast-Shape-13, they can all make breasts smaller. Please see if they meet your needs. If you need a new shape, please let me know. 

I tried the DSA : it gives somewhat weird results.

http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/software/dazstudio/4/referenceguide/scripting/api_reference/samples/nodes/adjust_rigging_to_shape/start#adjust_rigging_to_shape

Any way nice to see you back !

Hi, thank you :) If you have not used HD Nipples' morphs to change the size, shape or position of the breasts, you do not need to run this script. Otherwise it does bring some weird results.

3feetwolf  
#27 Posted : Thursday, April 29, 2021 10:18:41 PM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: montyblue88 Go to Quoted Post
Replacing the 'HD Nipples for G8F - 2.0.dse' file is enough to apply the fix, right? I don't need to remove HD Nipples from my characters and reapply them, right?

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience...

But you need to remove the HD Nipples from your characters first, and then re-apply HD Nipples by using 'HD Nipples for G8F - 2.0.dse'. 

thanks 1 user thanked 3feetwolf for this useful post.
montyblue88 on 4/30/2021(UTC)
Zeppelin  
#28 Posted : Friday, April 30, 2021 10:00:06 AM(UTC)
Zeppelin

Was thanked: 111 time(s) in 96 post(s)
For people experiencing the nipples causing adverse shapes to the breast, the Tutorial advises:

1. Adjust the shape of the breast
After applying HD Nipples 2.0 to your character, go to the Parameters panel and find out 'HD Nipples for G8F-2.0'. You can see hundreds of morphs in 'Actor' group below it. According to their regions, they are divided into three groups: Areolas, Breasts and Nipples. The morphs under each group are subdivided into adjustment morphs and shape morphs according to their functions. Through these morphs you can set different breasts for your character freely.

2. Adjust the rigging
When you adjust the shape of the breast, the bones of HD Nipples 2.0 will not change and stay in their original position. Then once you use these bones, you will not be able to get the desired results. At this point, you just need to download a free script from the DAZ Documentation Center to resolve this problem.

First download 'Silent_Adjust_Rigging_To_Shape.dsa' from the following web page:
http://docs.daz3d.com/do...#adjust_rigging_to_shape

Then copy this script to '/People/Genesis 8 Female/Anatomy/3feetwolf/HD Nipples - 2.0', and you will see it in the Content Library panel.

At last, select 'HD Nipples for G8F-2.0' in the scene and double-click this script. It will automatically adjust the bones of HD Nipples 2.0 for you. Then these bones will work normally.
thanks 2 users thanked Zeppelin for this useful post.
3feetwolf on 4/30/2021(UTC), 59Burst on 5/13/2021(UTC)
stger2  
#29 Posted : Friday, April 30, 2021 10:10:57 AM(UTC)
stger2

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 14 post(s)

Using Silent_Adjust_Rigging_To_Sh  with Vic 8.1 doesn't really help. It's doing something, but the result is even worse than before:

BrotherHades  
#30 Posted : Friday, April 30, 2021 11:51:15 AM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Originally Posted by: Zeppelin Go to Quoted Post
For people experiencing the nipples causing adverse shapes to the breast, the Tutorial advises:

1. Adjust the shape of the breast
After applying HD Nipples 2.0 to your character, go to the Parameters panel and find out 'HD Nipples for G8F-2.0'. You can see hundreds of morphs in 'Actor' group below it. According to their regions, they are divided into three groups: Areolas, Breasts and Nipples. The morphs under each group are subdivided into adjustment morphs and shape morphs according to their functions. Through these morphs you can set different breasts for your character freely.

2. Adjust the rigging
When you adjust the shape of the breast, the bones of HD Nipples 2.0 will not change and stay in their original position. Then once you use these bones, you will not be able to get the desired results. At this point, you just need to download a free script from the DAZ Documentation Center to resolve this problem.

First download 'Silent_Adjust_Rigging_To_Shape.dsa' from the following web page:
http://docs.daz3d.com/do...#adjust_rigging_to_shape

Then copy this script to '/People/Genesis 8 Female/Anatomy/3feetwolf/HD Nipples - 2.0', and you will see it in the Content Library panel.

At last, select 'HD Nipples for G8F-2.0' in the scene and double-click this script. It will automatically adjust the bones of HD Nipples 2.0 for you. Then these bones will work normally.

Except that adjusting rigging to shape doesn't help with the breasts being pulled inward if breast morphs from G8F or other characters are used, the graft is not treating the underlying morphs as additive morphs, and it seems like it is some how trying to correct the use of the underlying morphs by drawing the breasts towards the body, which is also causing mesh distortion, and as stger2 points out if you use the linked script, or even manually adjust rigging to shape, you end up with mesh distortion after applying the script as well.. Also the mesh distortions seem to be there after using the script whether using G8.1F or G8F, so it is not likely that the issue with the script has to with it not being updated to work with 8.1

Edited by user Friday, April 30, 2021 11:55:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: adding additional information

3feetwolf  
#31 Posted : Friday, April 30, 2021 9:21:07 PM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Hello everyone, through the discussion these days, I realized that the problem of HD Nipples is mainly that when we use a figure other than G8F, HD Nipples will change the original breast shape of the figure.
For the purpose of providing more polygons, topology of HD Nipples's breast is not consistent with the G8F's breast, so it can no longer automatically follow the changes of body shape precisely. This is why the shape of the breast is ruined.
When I was making HD Nipples, my idea was that even if HD Nipples changed the original breast shape of a figure, users can still use the breast shape morphs of HD Nipples to set the breast to its original shape. However, it now seems that this method is not enough.
I thought about it for a long time yesterday, but I haven't got a clue yet. So please give me more time and I will try to find a solution.
Grugaloon  
#32 Posted : Saturday, May 1, 2021 3:04:03 PM(UTC)
Grugaloon

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Hello 3feetwolf;

Thanks for the update for the NVG Genitalia issue with HD nipples 2.0. Everything is working for me fine now.

Thanks again for the new product keep up the good work!

thanks 1 user thanked Grugaloon for this useful post.
3feetwolf on 5/3/2021(UTC)
dsv4600  
#33 Posted : Sunday, May 2, 2021 5:16:49 AM(UTC)
dsv4600

Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 31 post(s)

Hello everyone, through the discussion these days, I realized that the problem of HD Nipples is mainly that when we use a figure other than G8F, HD Nipples will change the original breast shape of the figure.
For the purpose of providing more polygons, topology of HD Nipples's breast is not consistent with the G8F's breast, so it can no longer automatically follow the changes of body shape precisely. This is why the shape of the breast is ruined.
When I was making HD Nipples, my idea was that even if HD Nipples changed the original breast shape of a figure, users can still use the breast shape morphs of HD Nipples to set the breast to its original shape. However, it now seems that this method is not enough.
I thought about it for a long time yesterday, but I haven't got a clue yet. So please give me more time and I will try to find a solution.

If I might make a (controversial) suggestion: Why not refocus the product as HD Breast and Nipple morphs? I realise that there are going to be people who will have bought it with the expectation of it just affecting the nipples, but just from the product description it's obvious that it does so much more than that - so why not sell it as such?

In any case, geografts are a minefield and I take my hat off to anyone who can successfully model and implement them. Well done.

ps Just purchased!

thanks 1 user thanked dsv4600 for this useful post.
3feetwolf on 5/3/2021(UTC)
montyblue88  
#34 Posted : Sunday, May 2, 2021 8:40:56 AM(UTC)
montyblue88

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 6 post(s)

Originally Posted by: dsv4600 Go to Quoted Post

If I might make a (controversial) suggestion: Why not refocus the product as HD Breast and Nipple morphs? I realise that there are going to be people who will have bought it with the expectation of it just affecting the nipples, but just from the product description it's obvious that it does so much more than that - so why not sell it as such?

In any case, geografts are a minefield and I take my hat off to anyone who can successfully model and implement them. Well done.

ps Just purchased!

This is the reason why I'm still using the 1.0 version alongside this 2.0 version, since this version will not let me have flat/no breasts. This is a full breasts replacement, while 1.0 was just a nipple area replacement.

Mrduck  
#35 Posted : Sunday, May 2, 2021 2:48:05 PM(UTC)
Mrduck

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Sorry if I came off a bit negative about your product, I think it is great I got pretty close to the breast shape I had with your morphs so thank you again
3feetwolf  
#36 Posted : Monday, May 3, 2021 10:54:00 PM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: Mrduck Go to Quoted Post
Sorry if I came off a bit negative about your product, I think it is great I got pretty close to the breast shape I had with your morphs so thank you again

I am glad that my product works for you :)

3feetwolf  
#37 Posted : Monday, May 3, 2021 11:35:26 PM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: montyblue88 Go to Quoted Post

This is the reason why I'm still using the 1.0 version alongside this 2.0 version, since this version will not let me have flat/no breasts. This is a full breasts replacement, while 1.0 was just a nipple area replacement.

Hi, 

There is a '02038 Breasts-Shape-01' in the morphs of 2.0 version, which can flatten the breast. You can try this morph to see if it works for you. 

3feetwolf  
#38 Posted : Monday, May 3, 2021 11:38:11 PM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: dsv4600 Go to Quoted Post

ps Just purchased!

At the beginning, I just wanted to make a morphs pack for the 1.0 version at the request of the customer. But then I discovered that I can add a lot of new knowledge that I learned to it, such as dForce. So there is version 2.0, which is the best item I can provide so far. 
I have found out the reason for the change in the shape of figure's breast and am looking for an best solution. Thank you all for your feedback and suggestions! 

3feetwolf  
#39 Posted : Friday, May 7, 2021 3:19:07 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Hi everyone, I have written a script that can be used to restore the original shape of the breasts of a figure other than G8F. Please test it and if everything is ok, I will add it to the installation package.
thanks 1 user thanked 3feetwolf for this useful post.
Seven-ol on 5/7/2021(UTC)
okario  
#40 Posted : Friday, May 7, 2021 11:40:59 AM(UTC)
okario

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Thank you for the script, but how do we use it ? ^^;