7 Pages<12345>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Centenox  
#41 Posted : Thursday, December 7, 2023 6:09:09 PM(UTC)
Centenox

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 25 post(s)
Oh boy! This looks better than expected!
Great masterpiece Darkseal! Gorgeous!!! A++
As for my morphs suggestions:

◇ Could be great see some fat pussy mophs like that ones
who looks like “Cameltoes”
Ex. #6 , #19 and #20 from the list reference on:

https://www.google.com/u...aw2YX4q8ITIF_u0jo3u1UaE6

◇ As for the ass checks could be great see a nice latina
bubble butt and some fat tights to match.

I want to see more suggestions from the people in this forum I know some have great ideas!

Edited by user Thursday, December 7, 2023 6:15:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 2 users thanked Centenox for this useful post.
Darkseal on 12/7/2023(UTC), Fixer on 12/20/2023(UTC)
Darkseal  
#42 Posted : Thursday, December 7, 2023 7:55:15 PM(UTC)
Darkseal

Was thanked: 156 time(s) in 95 post(s)
Thank you for the link! I'll do my best!

I'm setting up the materials now that the maps are made. I still need to redo the normal maps with smooth lowres normals on. But for now, the bump and disp are on. Here are a few side by sides. I didn't go over the WHOLE figure... but I did hit up the toes / knee / palms / knuckles / chest / nipples of course / ears / face. It's not an overhaul on the texture, but I took some time to make some small changes.
Darkseal attached the following image(s):
sidebysideday4b.jpg
sidebysideday4a.jpg
sidebysideday4c.jpg
day4.jpg
thanks 3 users thanked Darkseal for this useful post.
Sutut on 12/7/2023(UTC), Centenox on 12/8/2023(UTC), Fixer on 12/20/2023(UTC)
Centenox  
#43 Posted : Friday, December 8, 2023 4:55:57 AM(UTC)
Centenox

@Darkseal

The pussy a anal entries will have spread and gape from
a finger to a masive size morphs too right?
( inside the possibilities of course)
thanks 1 user thanked Centenox for this useful post.
Darkseal on 12/8/2023(UTC)
Darkseal  
#44 Posted : Friday, December 8, 2023 12:15:09 PM(UTC)
Darkseal

Originally Posted by: Centenox Go to Quoted Post
@Darkseal

The pussy a anal entries will have spread and gape from
a finger to a masive size morphs too right?
( inside the possibilities of course)

Yes. I have added plenty of geometry to gape those entries to impossible fit proportions, I hope. It should stretch nicely. I'll be looking over the figure today looking for preexisting morphs that might not have made the transition. I've had to fix a few here and there already (poser transfer weights limitation on verticies that basically overlap but belong to different body parts, and others I have no clue why), so I really need to look at every dial. Once that's done I'll start on adding morphs. Keep posting morph ideas! I'll need them all very soon. So far I have breast images sent and the link to 30 types of gens (I'll be doing what I can, but some of those are whole new topologies)... I'll try to do things like hide the inner labia/lips to make the "cute pus", etc....

Who ever is reading this, and is thinking about picking this character up once I'm finished, I want to hear from you! Ideas for morphs? I don't care what it is... Elf ears, long nose, flat chest.... Ask for your kink and it has a high probability to get added at this point! Let me know in this thread.

Centenox on 12/8/2023(UTC), Fixer on 12/20/2023(UTC), Mallard on 12/22/2023(UTC)
Bwldrd  
#45 Posted : Friday, December 8, 2023 2:40:50 PM(UTC)
Bwldrd

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 7 post(s)

Hmmm...morphs.. Fin/scalloped.. whatever they are called ears.  Forked tongue.  Dimpled? (creased in center/split) nose tip.

thanks 2 users thanked Bwldrd for this useful post.
Darkseal on 12/8/2023(UTC), Centenox on 12/8/2023(UTC)
arrow1  
#46 Posted : Friday, December 8, 2023 5:07:02 PM(UTC)
arrow1

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Vagina and Anus Position!
thanks 2 users thanked arrow1 for this useful post.
Darkseal on 12/8/2023(UTC), Centenox on 12/8/2023(UTC)
davo  
#47 Posted : Friday, December 8, 2023 5:23:23 PM(UTC)
davo

Was thanked: 281 time(s) in 165 post(s)

My most used morphs are just the ability to do a large penetration diameter on the vagina and anus.  When doing those morphs, the buttocks and inner thigh should also spread a little as well. One thing I've noticed about a lot of anus morphs is that the anus diameter gets large, but the sides of the cheeks next to the anus don't spread.  Need to be able to see what's going on, guys are visual lol.

thanks 3 users thanked davo for this useful post.
Darkseal on 12/8/2023(UTC), Centenox on 12/8/2023(UTC), Fixer on 12/20/2023(UTC)
arrow1  
#48 Posted : Friday, December 8, 2023 5:24:16 PM(UTC)
arrow1

I would like to thank everyone, especially Darkseal and Nerd and others who have supported my suggestion. I believe that for Poser Figures to compete in today's market all options should be available for the consumer! Humanoid Figures should be complete and morphs of all persuasions should be available. Perhaps once LaFemme 2 is complete maybe thoughts should go into La Homme! Cheers.
thanks 3 users thanked arrow1 for this useful post.
Darkseal on 12/8/2023(UTC), Centenox on 12/8/2023(UTC), Fixer on 12/20/2023(UTC)
Darkseal  
#49 Posted : Friday, December 8, 2023 6:03:33 PM(UTC)
Darkseal

Bwldrd, arrow1, Davo - No problem. I will make sure to keep that in mind for sure!

I've been making adjustments to the genital controls that are already there, especially the left and right labia controls. The images here are not morphs, they are just using the current rig controls. I think I'll be all set to start making morphs next. I just need to save her to the library.

The last image is me laying the new version over the original to compare. I see no need to replace the 2 jcm's I removed. One from the hip, one from the knee. I "hope" to replace the knee bend jcm, but it's really far down on the priority list atm, seeing the overlay. There is almost no difference, and half I could get away with if I adjust the bulge map.

Sounds like Morphs are up next!

Edited by user Friday, December 8, 2023 8:22:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

day 5monscontrols.JPG
day5 left right labia.jpg
jcm compare.JPG
thanks 1 user thanked Darkseal for this useful post.
Centenox on 12/8/2023(UTC)
Centenox  
#50 Posted : Friday, December 8, 2023 6:32:26 PM(UTC)
Centenox

Here some more morph suggestions
as long can be recreated:
( But some can be created as separate
Morph packs too. )

Head:

Facial expressions:

Pleasure
Pain

More on Ref. Link:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/392728030019173624/

( facial expressions must be a little more exaggerated for a better interpretation )

Ears:

Elf
Elf wide
Funny big rounded wide

Tongue:
Demon tongue
Snake tongue

Teeth:
Fangs vamp
Fangs spike
Bunny
Irregular

Body: ( could be a full body morph / independent body part morph )

Fat
Slim
Petite
Teen
Old
Curvy
Muscular
Midget

Chest:

Flat
Natural
Big natural
Saggy
Nipple size
Nipple detail

Back:

Spinal bump

Belly:

Belly button ( some styles )
Pregnant
Beer belly
Falle belly
Abs

Genitalia:

Clitoris size
( for play animations )
Clitoris move left / right
Clitoris move up / down

Hands:

Demon hands
Nails spike

Feets:

Demon feets
Nails spike

Other morphs:

Love handles

- all the default original La Femme 2 customizable body dials will be available?

Darkseal on 12/8/2023(UTC)
Darkseal  
#51 Posted : Friday, December 8, 2023 8:10:02 PM(UTC)
Darkseal

Originally Posted by: Centenox Go to Quoted Post

- all the default original La Femme 2 customizable body dials will be available?

Everything that I've seen, so far, has either transfer just fine, or I've had to fix and has transferred over, except 1 thigh jcm and 1 knee jcm. I've compared the original to the new figure in the previous post... all other dials look fine to me. There are no full body morphs on the original, but all dials and controls have been fixed (2 of them) or came out unharmed! So, Morphs are what's on th agenda next. They will take the bulk of the time. We are on day 5 right now, I expect to probably put in a few days making morphs. Keep the suggestions coming. I will add what I can! Though, I might leave expressions out. I see the face controls are VERY robust. I'm not ruling them out, but I will see how it all goes. All head morphs and face rig controls work just fine except 1... the Lafemme Tool shape specifically on the head broke. The one on the body is still fine, Tool Lafemme Pose... don't know why the redundency.

Edited by user Friday, December 8, 2023 8:18:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

body default.JPG
headdefault.JPG
Centenox on 12/8/2023(UTC)
Darkseal  
#52 Posted : Friday, December 8, 2023 8:45:56 PM(UTC)
Darkseal

I just had a nagging feeling so I thought I better go check out the controls via the joint editor.... I still have work to do. I'm not even gonna look at the original, I will assume I need to re-weight them all not to cross the X axis.

Glad I did. Buttocks fixed and labia controls are more functional.

Edited by user Friday, December 8, 2023 9:09:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

delay.JPG
labiacontrol.jpg
Centenox on 12/8/2023(UTC), Sutut on 12/8/2023(UTC), Fixer on 12/20/2023(UTC)
Darkseal  
#53 Posted : Friday, December 8, 2023 9:27:16 PM(UTC)
Darkseal

adding scale and function to the controls that are there. I guess since I did the for the breasts.... I should do it for the butt..... and the labia............ thinking out loud. I guess I need to go edit scale weights on that gen. I want to give you all as much function as possible before moving on to morphs.

butt controls are all a gas!

I used mons pubis scale to 75-50% and close both sides of the labia controls and get theses results. Definitely worth editing to get full control.

edit: If/When I do expressions I'll probably use the facial controls

Edited by user Friday, December 8, 2023 10:28:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

breasts control.JPG
buttcontrol.JPG
scaletocute.jpg
thanks 2 users thanked Darkseal for this useful post.
Centenox on 12/8/2023(UTC), Sutut on 12/8/2023(UTC)
Darkseal  
#54 Posted : Saturday, December 9, 2023 5:46:27 PM(UTC)
Darkseal

I know I had done an update on poser awhile back, but I didn't think anything of it back then.... It made me have to reinstall GoZ for brush, no big deal... But now, the behavior of the relationship between the 2 has changed. Now, when I export via GoZ the language has slightly changed BUT THE BIG ISSUE is that when I bring the morphs back in from Zbrush, the morphs are full body morphs only, and do not show up on the body part. They only show on the body. Ugh. Why did they update this behavior? Anyway, morphs have started. I'll make images using them later.

Edited by user Saturday, December 9, 2023 6:11:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

day 6 morphs 1.JPG
Centenox on 12/10/2023(UTC)
Darkseal  
#55 Posted : Saturday, December 9, 2023 6:44:46 PM(UTC)
Darkseal

Does anyone know why they changed this behavior? Does anyone know how to get the functionality back? As it is right now the morphs brought back from Zbrush only go on body, not body and body parts. I know I updated awhile back and it's why I had to reinstall GoZ, bu the language and function changed I know it's not a bug... bugs don't change the words displayed. Why poser, why. Always breaking stuff.

Edit: ok. User Error. My mistake. I just spent today making morphs on Unimesh, subdivision Level 1. I will keep them here probably... But I will have to remake all of them.

Edited by user Saturday, December 9, 2023 6:50:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

unimesh subdiv level1 day6.JPG
Sutut on 12/9/2023(UTC)
Darkseal  
#56 Posted : Saturday, December 9, 2023 10:03:02 PM(UTC)
Darkseal

and so it begins.

list day 6b.JPG
list day 6c.JPG
Centenox on 12/10/2023(UTC), Sutut on 12/10/2023(UTC), Fixer on 12/20/2023(UTC)
arrow1  
#57 Posted : Monday, December 11, 2023 3:53:55 PM(UTC)
arrow1

Darkseal. Great work so far! Now I better start saving up! Cheers
thanks 2 users thanked arrow1 for this useful post.
Darkseal on 12/11/2023(UTC), Fixer on 12/20/2023(UTC)
Centenox  
#58 Posted : Monday, December 11, 2023 4:10:01 PM(UTC)
Centenox

While others in the discussion are thinking on contributing their morph ideas for La Femme 2, here I am with more of my character suggestions with Morph for after this production:

The default face of La Femme 2 doesn’t look as pretty as we can see… it looks a bit like a mandrill. (not so pretty).

Although we know there are enough dials to customize the faces, there are several users who don’t have the art to compose an attractive face anyways, so it wouldn’t be bad if you

made separate characters later where, for example, if you create an old woman, you have the freedom to work on the textures in conjunction with the wrinkles with the bumps maps,

the morphs, hair, some poses taking advantage of the versatility of La Femme 2 and your talent.

In this way, with each character package, you would also be expanding the morphs dials with some extras and you could create different La Femme 2 characters covering all the

shapes, classes, and all ages that you can enhance.

You could even add morphs that turn La Femme 2 into a man (then you would have to make some decent Dickstroyer (Penis) for the transformation to be complete,

(but that would be another project).

For this current model, you could add some face morphs to demonize her or give her animal, werecat, or Lycanthropus aspects.

Very impresive your experience to do all that advance in a short period! ★★★★★

Darkseal on 12/11/2023(UTC)
Darkseal  
#59 Posted : Monday, December 11, 2023 4:46:11 PM(UTC)
Darkseal

Thank you Arrow1, Thank you Centenox.

I will add some facial stuff, for sure. I had to take a break yesterday, and today I just got demonitized on yt. So my head is out of wack atm. I'll get started again on more morphs soon. Just need to relax for a minute, maybe watch an episode of whatever isekai is on today and get back into it.
thanks 4 users thanked Darkseal for this useful post.
Centenox on 12/11/2023(UTC), Sutut on 12/11/2023(UTC), Fixer on 12/20/2023(UTC), Mallard on 12/28/2023(UTC)
Sutut  
#60 Posted : Monday, December 11, 2023 9:25:37 PM(UTC)
Sutut

Was thanked: 100 time(s) in 88 post(s)

YouTube problems suddenly?

No kidding?  I just got instant permabanned on Twitter despite doing nothing I'd imagine would justify it recently.

I think the "SquealPigs" aka "Cancel Pigs" are really panicking since the corporate guys forcing "Woke" whatever are likely going to move on soon.  Perhaps to loot Social Security? (but keep the taxes we pay for it) So they are making as much noise as possible hoping to get to jump to grift and con elsewhere.  There's good $ for being a con guy on anti-SS it seems, I met one decades past during the last big push on it.

In any event take a breather to look at your work and make sure it's good then you'll have people to test it for you who've pitched in already

Looking forward to Vaginal, Anal - but especially pregnancy and boob stuff.

Probably haven't got to it yet but might be nice for some cut open and amputee morphs - a later pack if impractical here no problem!

Originally Posted by: Darkseal Go to Quoted Post
Thank you Arrow1, Thank you Centenox.

I will add some facial stuff, for sure. I had to take a break yesterday, and today I just got demonitized on yt. So my head is out of wack atm. I'll get started again on more morphs soon. Just need to relax for a minute, maybe watch an episode of whatever isekai is on today and get back into it.

thanks 1 user thanked Sutut for this useful post.
Darkseal on 12/11/2023(UTC)