23 Pages<1234>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Masterstroke  
#21 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2022 9:48:11 AM(UTC)
Masterstroke

Was thanked: 194 time(s) in 171 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Laudanum Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: Masterstroke Go to Quoted Post

I am super thrilled and exited 

One cherry pick here:
Urethra anatomy is again far to much in the front, but I hope this would be easy to fix.

Yes, the urethra is highly poseable.

Don't get me wrong please. Made my day 

Velshtein  
#22 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2022 9:50:22 AM(UTC)
Velshtein

Was thanked: 321 time(s) in 308 post(s)
Can't wait!
Katsuyaki  
#23 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2022 10:42:19 AM(UTC)
Katsuyaki

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 15 post(s)
This looks really good.
simontemplar  
#24 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2022 12:31:38 PM(UTC)
simontemplar

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 100 post(s)
It's very intriguing. So in a nutshell, it applies the same sort of control to the genitalia and anus in a "replacement hip section" as we can use on G8.1's Face Controls? I hadn't seen that idea coming at all.
It makes me curious about a few things:

1- Will that work on G8.1 regardless of the size and shape of the figure, or the morphs it uses? And I mean, normal morphs, not the HD ones.
2- The previews show how well it can work on X and Y axis, how about the Z axis?
3- This method implies to move lots of bones manually and individually. Will you include some dials to help with simple movements like widening, shringking, puckering etc?
4- Will the project include ani means of tweaking carnation and shine?
"That was fun. Let's do it again."
Laudanum  
#25 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2022 1:13:29 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Was thanked: 263 time(s) in 103 post(s)

Originally Posted by: simontemplar Go to Quoted Post
It's very intriguing. So in a nutshell, it applies the same sort of control to the genitalia and anus in a "replacement hip section" as we can use on G8.1's Face Controls? I hadn't seen that idea coming at all.
It makes me curious about a few things:

1- Will that work on G8.1 regardless of the size and shape of the figure, or the morphs it uses? And I mean, normal morphs, not the HD ones.
2- The previews show how well it can work on X and Y axis, how about the Z axis?
3- This method implies to move lots of bones manually and individually. Will you include some dials to help with simple movements like widening, shringking, puckering etc?
4- Will the project include ani means of tweaking carnation and shine?

I’ll try answering to the best of my ability.

1. Yes, Advance Pussy uses carefully crafted rigidity groups which ensure the product works with most if not all characters and morphs. Keep in mind that 100% compatibility is not possible and I expect there’s probably one morph out there that won’t work with Advance Pussy.
  2. I’m not sure I understand what you mean. Do you mean that I shown it move horizontally and vertically but not being pulled forward? If so than yes, you can move any part in any direction with pretty good results as long as you use common sense, if you pull the labia too far it’s going to look weird.
  3. Yes, posing a lot of bones can be daunting so I included a lot of dials to automate posing. As a matter of fact, you don’t have to use the controllers if you don’t want to, Advance Pussy will include enough motion presets to cover a wide range of base poses with even more sold separately.
  4. Yes but those features are limited in the base product. Advance Pussy will release alongside a few expansion packs, most notably Advance Pussy Designer which will add a lot of customization to the materials and color as well as more styling morphs to add individuality to the pussy and anus. I’ll talk more about Advance Pussy Designer soon.

Hope that clarified a few things.

Lozon1997  
#26 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2022 1:24:48 PM(UTC)
Lozon1997

Hope it can be used on male models
Laudanum  
#27 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2022 1:35:42 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: Lozon1997 Go to Quoted Post
Hope it can be used on male models

If enough people wants support for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Male, I’d be happy to do it.

thedeadjester  
#28 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2022 10:36:10 PM(UTC)
thedeadjester

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 19 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Laudanum Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: thedeadjester Go to Quoted Post
I hate to say anything negative about this product, I love the approach you took with the bones fantastic! but I absolutely do not want a figure that further eliminates morphs in the ass, thigh region. The reason so many creators go with a product that replaces as little of the G8F vertices as possible is because HD morphs are lost on geographs. Unless your telling me this product will somehow get around this I am sorry I won’t be rushing to buy it. Again, I don’t want to be so critical but I spend a lot of my time fighting with the other products on here because of HD morphs that I WANT to have along with the geograft. Infact, I went back to using the daz genitalia for a lot of my work because of the support of the various bend morphs, hd elements (such as stretch marks) etc…

My dream product is the bone controls you have here on a geograft that replaces the same (if possibly less) vertices than the DAZ gens, with the texture support on par with golden palace. Preferably with pubic hair and other products eventually coming along to further enhance it.

Please don’t take this as an attack on your product, love some of the ideas you put into it, it just isn’t for me in the current form.

I understand your concern and it is true that HD details get lost on geograft but all the promo images I posted here use a HD character, most notably Zelara 8 HD and I can’t see any visual problem with the blending. Keep that in mind as you look at the promotional material and decide if it’s a product you’re interested in.

Gotcha, and let me say that I think I understand why you went with a larger geograft (I assume to avoid the need for a morph to enlarge the hip area for the internals on extreme penetration). I don't want to come across as completely negative on the product before it is even out. Can you tell me if you tried it with Zev0's Aging morphs for the G8F? I use that product quite a bit for aging women and for the stretchmarks, cellulite that adds another touch of realism to my still renders. A lot of these effects could be accomplished with normal maps, bump maps in iray but DAZ decided to lock that behind a partner wall so unfortuntely that's how I have to get that effect (outside of sculpting and baking my own normals/bumps in blender). I believe I can safely assume the product won't support those, if your product is going to have it's own solution here I would be interested in hearing about that and an expectation of when something like that might come out? Also, there are certain clothing morphs that add "soft body" effects for items like garter belts and stockings that I assume won't work with the product, is that the case or am I wrong here?

Thanks! :) 

Edited by user Sunday, September 18, 2022 10:41:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Seven-ol  
#29 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2022 1:38:43 AM(UTC)
Seven-ol

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Really interested !
I just have a question about dforce clothes compatibility,
and more generally, are there any plans to avoid these horrendous panties deformations on "exteme" poses ?
Zeppelin  
#30 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2022 9:20:17 AM(UTC)
Zeppelin

Was thanked: 111 time(s) in 96 post(s)
Looks interesting, I will check it out when it's released
Laudanum  
#31 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2022 9:25:20 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: Seven-ol Go to Quoted Post
Really interested !
I just have a question about dforce clothes compatibility,
and more generally, are there any plans to avoid these horrendous panties deformations on "exteme" poses ?

This seems to be a problem with the dforce simulation settings and the panty itself rather than the pose or the figure underneath.

Unfortunately, extreme poses are the bane of cloth simulation and it’s mostly due to the fact that the underlying figure interpenetrate which mess with dforce.

What I’ll do to help with dforce cloth is add morphs that automatically remove interpenetrations which will greatly reduce simulation problems.

Laudanum  
#32 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2022 9:52:20 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: thedeadjester Go to Quoted Post

Gotcha, and let me say that I think I understand why you went with a larger geograft (I assume to avoid the need for a morph to enlarge the hip area for the internals on extreme penetration). I don't want to come across as completely negative on the product before it is even out. Can you tell me if you tried it with Zev0's Aging morphs for the G8F? I use that product quite a bit for aging women and for the stretchmarks, cellulite that adds another touch of realism to my still renders. A lot of these effects could be accomplished with normal maps, bump maps in iray but DAZ decided to lock that behind a partner wall so unfortuntely that's how I have to get that effect (outside of sculpting and baking my own normals/bumps in blender). I believe I can safely assume the product won't support those, if your product is going to have it's own solution here I would be interested in hearing about that and an expectation of when something like that might come out? Also, there are certain clothing morphs that add "soft body" effects for items like garter belts and stockings that I assume won't work with the product, is that the case or am I wrong here?

Thanks! :) 

Don’t worry about it. It’s a perfectly legitimate concern and you have every right to ask about a product to make sure that its right for you.

With that being said, you’re right about aging morphs. The HD details will not transfer over to Advance Pussy which will stay perfectly smooth. I have an expansion pack plan for Advance Pussy called Advance Pussy Designer which will add textures and morphs made from real world example. I’ll consider adding effects like cellulite and such.

You mentioned soft body effects on garter belts and stockings. I assume you mean dforce. If so, conforming clothing with dforce works great with Advance Pussy but only to an extent. There will always be some product that won’t work well with it.

thanks 1 user thanked Laudanum for this useful post.
Masterstroke on 9/19/2022(UTC)
wurger  
#33 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2022 6:57:09 PM(UTC)
wurger

Was thanked: 77 time(s) in 62 post(s)

WANT. NOW.

I'm hoping this will let me make more varied shapes for that area when not in "action". I've been doing a lot of portraits lately and there is a sad lack of shape variety in that zone with the current products. When not pushing stuff in...

Laudanum  
#34 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2022 7:22:34 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: wurger Go to Quoted Post

WANT. NOW.

I'm hoping this will let me make more varied shapes for that area when not in "action". I've been doing a lot of portraits lately and there is a sad lack of shape variety in that zone with the current products. When not pushing stuff in...

Advance Pussy Designer will give you what you want. This expansion pack will add more than a hundred realistic morphs and styles for the pussy and anus, all based off real reference. This pack will let you craft unique and interesting look for your renders.

thanks 2 users thanked Laudanum for this useful post.
Masterstroke on 9/19/2022(UTC), wurger on 9/19/2022(UTC)
Ciaran  
#35 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2022 8:59:03 PM(UTC)
Ciaran

Was thanked: 70 time(s) in 60 post(s)

I think I'm SOLD!

I'm wondering if this includes a vagina and cervix? Not critical but helpful.

Laudanum  
#36 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2022 7:49:52 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: Ciaran Go to Quoted Post

I think I'm SOLD!

I'm wondering if this includes a vagina and cervix? Not critical but helpful.

Yes it does… I’ll be showing gaping images soon with nothing inserted to give a good look at the inside.

thanks 1 user thanked Laudanum for this useful post.
Ciaran on 9/20/2022(UTC)
Laudanum  
#37 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2022 7:56:21 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

Here’s a woman showing us what’s up…

Laudanum attached the following image(s):
AP_ForumPromo_06.jpg
AP_ForumPromo_07.jpg
thanks 3 users thanked Laudanum for this useful post.
Masterstroke on 9/20/2022(UTC), Ciaran on 9/20/2022(UTC), BrimstoneOmega on 9/20/2022(UTC)
Katsuyaki  
#38 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2022 8:30:16 AM(UTC)
Katsuyaki

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 15 post(s)
Maybe I didn't see it discussed, but is it able to handle textures from any G8F/G8.1F character, or can it only be used with a select few?
Laudanum  
#39 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2022 8:40:26 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: Katsuyaki Go to Quoted Post
Maybe I didn't see it discussed, but is it able to handle textures from any G8F/G8.1F character, or can it only be used with a select few?

It will work with every character as long as they use the base female UV. Advance Pussy uses the geoshell technique to blend with the underlying character.

Masterstroke  
#40 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2022 9:19:30 AM(UTC)
Masterstroke

Was thanked: 194 time(s) in 171 post(s)

Award winning product of the year already.