23 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Laudanum  
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2022 5:49:31 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Was thanked: 263 time(s) in 103 post(s)

Hi guys, I’m Laudanum and I’m super excited to announce my new product; Advance Pussy.

More than two years in the making, Advance Pussy is a new female genitalia and anus for Genesis with the most advance and complex control system ever made for a conforming figure. Instead of relying mostly on morphs to open the vagina and anus like it’s usually the case on product such as this, Advance Pussy is composed of almost 200 bones which can be posed however you want. This approach allows you to create your own pose directly inside DAZ Studio and gives you greater control over the shape of the vagina and anus.

Object that doesn’t fit in the vagina and anus is a thing of the past with Advance Pussy.

Laudanum attached the following image(s):
AP_ForumPromo_01.jpg
thanks 3 users thanked Laudanum for this useful post.
Sanaa on 10/2/2022(UTC), crappycrapperton1 on 11/27/2022(UTC), ZenMaster3D on 12/10/2022(UTC)
Laudanum  
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2022 5:51:10 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

What is Advance Pussy?

Advance Pussy is a geografted conforming female genitalia and anus for Genesis 8 and 8.1.

Advance Pussy has a level of customization and control never before seen in the genitalia landscape and is designed from the ground up to be the most versatile female genitalia and anus ever created for Genesis and DAZ Studio.

Advance Pussy offers a brand new way of interacting and editing the female genitalia and anus with its unique bone-based approach. Advance Pussy is composed of almost 200 bones which all correspond to a specific part of the female genitalia and anus. These bones can all be manipulated the way you need them to be giving you absolute control over the pose and shape of Advance Pussy. This approach makes it easier to craft accurate collision when an irregular-shaped object like a cube is inserted in the vagina or anus. Those bones are easy to select and manipulate thanks to the visually appealing controllers which offer a fun new way to interact with the pussy and anus.

AP_ForumPromo_03.jpg
AP_ForumPromo_04.jpg
AP_ForumPromo_05.jpg
thanks 1 user thanked Laudanum for this useful post.
Sanaa on 10/2/2022(UTC)
Laudanum  
#3 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2022 5:52:21 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

This viewport capture image shows the controllers of Advance Pussy in action. The spread effect is in fact a pose and not a morph which has the benefit of being easy to edit and modify. It was made by moving the controller handles until the desired effect was achieved. This is not limited to spread and labia pull effect but also for penetration. I will release a ton of poses for Advance Pussy which will help you guys to get started.

AP_ForumPromo_02.jpg
Laudanum  
#4 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2022 5:54:14 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Advance Pussy Features:

Easy to select controllers:

Advance Pussy comes with a set of controllers that are easy to select. Those controllers provide a unique and fun way to pose the female genitalia and anus. No longer will you have to search through a list of morphs with confusing names hoping that maybe one of them will do what you need. Simply select a controller and move it however you like.

AP_ForumPromo_16.jpg
Laudanum  
#5 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2022 5:55:44 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Topology built for deformation:

A good topology is very important when it comes to a deforming mesh. If you don’t have proper edge flow you end up with very unnatural deformation when you pose the model. I spent a lot of time designing the topology of Advance Pussy until I was completely satisfied with the deformation when the model is posed.

Lots of bones for complete control:

Every part of Advance Pussy has one or more bones associated with it that you can move, scale and rotate to your heart’s content. I did a lot of testing to make sure that I find the optimal placement and number of bones to achieve amazing results. Free yourself from the constraint of morphs by adjusting any part of Advance Pussy exactly how you want.

Optimal weight mapping:

Good topology and bone placement is only part of the equation. Without any weight map a moving bone doesn’t do anything. I took a lot of time to carefully paint the weight until the deformation of every bones was perfect especially when pull really far.

AP_ForumPromo_20.jpg
WeightMaps01.jpg
Laudanum  
#6 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2022 5:57:02 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Blends perfectly with every character:

Transfer the material from your character to Advance Pussy with the included one-click material transfer button for a seamless blend. As long as the character utilizes the default UVs (most of them do), the material blending is completely seamless. Not only that, but Advance Pussy is protected by carefully crafted rigidity groups and maps that ensure a perfect fit with any morphs and characters.

A bigger capture region:

Most female genitalia for DAZ Studio only cover a very small area of the character making it very complex to edit or to use with other software. Advance Pussy replaces the entire hip area making it extra easy to edit and manipulate as well as creating custom morphs and poses for it.

AP_ForumPromo_19.jpg
Laudanum  
#7 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2022 5:58:10 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

The perfect asset for game developer:

Advance Pussy is the perfect asset for game developers since it utilizes bone based rigging instead of morphs. Because of this, you can easily pose and animate Advance Pussy the same way you would a normal character and export the result as an FBX to a game engine such as Unity or Unreal. (An extended license of Advance Pussy will be made available after release.)

AP_ForumPromo_18.jpg
Laudanum  
#8 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2022 5:59:39 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

This series of images featuring a Rubik’s cube really help to show how easy it is to insert irregular-shaped object inside the vagina and anus of Advance Pussy.

AP_ForumPromo_10.jpg
AP_ForumPromo_13.jpg
AP_ForumPromo_14.jpg
Kay73 on 4/28/2024(UTC)
Laudanum  
#9 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2022 6:03:49 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Let me know what you guys think and feel free to ask your questions or to voice your concerns.

I’ll be posting more images and showing more of the features throughout the next few days.

Laudanum  
#10 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2022 6:06:02 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Keep in mind guys that every promo images I’ve posted are made by posing Advance Pussy directly within DAZ Studio using the controllers and not with morphs made in external application. I really want to make it clear that you can pose Advance Pussy however you want without an over reliance on morphs. Morphs in Advance Pussy are mostly used for shaping and styling.

Mrduck  
#11 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2022 9:20:53 PM(UTC)
Mrduck

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Looks really good
thedeadjester  
#12 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2022 9:33:52 PM(UTC)
thedeadjester

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 19 post(s)
I hate to say anything negative about this product, I love the approach you took with the bones fantastic! but I absolutely do not want a figure that further eliminates morphs in the ass, thigh region. The reason so many creators go with a product that replaces as little of the G8F vertices as possible is because HD morphs are lost on geographs. Unless your telling me this product will somehow get around this I am sorry I won’t be rushing to buy it. Again, I don’t want to be so critical but I spend a lot of my time fighting with the other products on here because of HD morphs that I WANT to have along with the geograft. Infact, I went back to using the daz genitalia for a lot of my work because of the support of the various bend morphs, hd elements (such as stretch marks) etc…

My dream product is the bone controls you have here on a geograft that replaces the same (if possibly less) vertices than the DAZ gens, with the texture support on par with golden palace. Preferably with pubic hair and other products eventually coming along to further enhance it.

Please don’t take this as an attack on your product, love some of the ideas you put into it, it just isn’t for me in the current form.
Optika  
#13 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2022 10:08:16 PM(UTC)
Optika

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Only thing I need is info on the price and release date ;-)
Chaosophia  
#14 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2022 12:49:43 AM(UTC)
Chaosophia

Was thanked: 83 time(s) in 66 post(s)

ill definitely make some pose sets with this in the style of ones similar to what I have for Golden Palace. Can't wait to create some sets with this.

Any clue as to when you are getting this through que?

BrimstoneOmega  
#15 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2022 3:31:14 AM(UTC)
BrimstoneOmega

Was thanked: 125 time(s) in 86 post(s)
BillyBoyBlue  
#16 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2022 8:56:40 AM(UTC)
BillyBoyBlue

Was thanked: 1636 time(s) in 1272 post(s)

I like this. More flexibility for posing.

"Alright, get ready, here we go! Little Boy Blue, come blow up your horn"
Masterstroke  
#17 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2022 9:25:16 AM(UTC)
Masterstroke

Was thanked: 194 time(s) in 171 post(s)

I am super thrilled and exited 

One cherry pick here:
Urethra anatomy is again far to much in the front, but I hope this would be easy to fix.

Edited by user Sunday, September 18, 2022 9:27:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Laudanum  
#18 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2022 9:29:22 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: thedeadjester Go to Quoted Post
I hate to say anything negative about this product, I love the approach you took with the bones fantastic! but I absolutely do not want a figure that further eliminates morphs in the ass, thigh region. The reason so many creators go with a product that replaces as little of the G8F vertices as possible is because HD morphs are lost on geographs. Unless your telling me this product will somehow get around this I am sorry I won’t be rushing to buy it. Again, I don’t want to be so critical but I spend a lot of my time fighting with the other products on here because of HD morphs that I WANT to have along with the geograft. Infact, I went back to using the daz genitalia for a lot of my work because of the support of the various bend morphs, hd elements (such as stretch marks) etc…

My dream product is the bone controls you have here on a geograft that replaces the same (if possibly less) vertices than the DAZ gens, with the texture support on par with golden palace. Preferably with pubic hair and other products eventually coming along to further enhance it.

Please don’t take this as an attack on your product, love some of the ideas you put into it, it just isn’t for me in the current form.

I understand your concern and it is true that HD details get lost on geograft but all the promo images I posted here use a HD character, most notably Zelara 8 HD and I can’t see any visual problem with the blending. Keep that in mind as you look at the promotional material and decide if it’s a product you’re interested in.

Masterstroke on 9/18/2022(UTC)
Laudanum  
#19 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2022 9:31:23 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: Masterstroke Go to Quoted Post

I am super thrilled and exited 

One cherry pick here:
Urethra anatomy is again far to much in the front, but I hope this would be easy to fix.

Yes, the urethra is highly poseable.

Masterstroke on 9/18/2022(UTC)
Laudanum  
#20 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2022 9:32:14 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: Optika Go to Quoted Post
Only thing I need is info on the price and release date ;-)

Price will be in the neighborhood of 15$ or so and if everything goes well Advance Pussy should release in 1 or 2 weeks from now.

thanks 6 users thanked Laudanum for this useful post.
Masterstroke on 9/18/2022(UTC), BrimstoneOmega on 9/18/2022(UTC), BillyBoyBlue on 9/18/2022(UTC), Twisted_Pencil on 9/22/2022(UTC), billyben on 10/25/2022(UTC), ZenMaster3D on 4/28/2024(UTC)