8 Pages<1234>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
WizArt  
#21 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2020 2:44:57 PM(UTC)
WizArt

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

An amazing product!

Perhaps you could create a slime / spore add-on :)

Thunder-3D  
#22 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2020 2:50:16 PM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Was thanked: 237 time(s) in 158 post(s)

Originally Posted by: WizArt Go to Quoted Post

An amazing product!

Perhaps you could create a slime / spore add-on :)

A "organic materials" pack is in the plan with Honey, Milk and other "organic" materials, I'm sure I can fit some slime in there ;)

thanks 1 user thanked Thunder-3D for this useful post.
leegreen12 on 5/28/2020(UTC)
WizArt  
#23 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2020 4:47:12 PM(UTC)
WizArt

I am looking forward to it :)

Seven-ol  
#24 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2020 1:27:48 AM(UTC)
Seven-ol

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Sweat and dirt, or dirty sweat
for me please !
WizArt  
#25 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2020 2:15:04 AM(UTC)
WizArt

Yeah, dirt would be great, too, and sand (dry, wet) for beach renders.

okario  
#26 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2020 5:20:10 AM(UTC)
okario

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hello :)

Seems an amazing products as usual ;)

I just have one question? Did it work, or gonna work, with the Headlight form Meipe?

Thank you :)
Thunder-3D  
#27 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2020 7:12:54 AM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Headlights compatibility will be part of a future update :)

thanks 1 user thanked Thunder-3D for this useful post.
okario on 5/18/2020(UTC)
okario  
#28 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2020 7:27:58 AM(UTC)
okario

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Thank you for the good new ;)
Spanko  
#29 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2020 3:33:06 PM(UTC)
Spanko

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Hey, is it possible to get this: https://www.renderotica....ture-Baby-Oil-ADD-ON-G8F
Also for Male bodys? (I didnt tested it now on a male char, but I assume it would not fit perfect).
Also a man would love a good oiled massage :)
Thunder-3D  
#30 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2020 6:13:16 PM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Originally Posted by: Spanko Go to Quoted Post
Hey, is it possible to get this: https://www.renderotica....ture-Baby-Oil-ADD-ON-G8F
Also for Male bodys? (I didnt tested it now on a male char, but I assume it would not fit perfect).
Also a man would love a good oiled massage :)

Male kits are in production, hopefully for next month :)

Spanko  
#31 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2020 6:15:49 PM(UTC)
Spanko

That sounds great! Maybe (if you have the time) you can make some fitting Massage setting to it, just as idea to promote it :)
N-RArts  
#32 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2020 8:28:47 PM(UTC)
N-RArts

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I can't wait to try this out! And I'm really excited that you'll be doing a version for G8M.
I've got a couple of favourite male characters that I'd love to see dripped in baby oil (or "organic material").
*Giggles excitedly*.
Seven-ol  
#33 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2020 10:30:06 PM(UTC)
Seven-ol

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 13 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Thunder-3D Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: yvesab Go to Quoted Post
I'm really interested, but your renders are showing something not as realistic as I would like.
More oily than sweaty : the distribution is too even between places where real people are sweating a lot or a little.
Maybe I'm wrong : I'll have to pay to see !

What has been released so far is Core with the Soaking Wet pack (water) and Baby Oil Add-On, Sweat Add-On will be released later this coming week :)

looks promissing : even if the drops of sweat are a bit too coarse from my first tests.

Just 2 remarks :

I use 3feetwolf hi res nipples or life-like nipple graft by morgaloth (rendo), a bit of variety is always good .... and with these 2 products the geografted sweat needs tweaking.

Dry clothing are totaly ruining the effect, I don't know if you have the ability or the goal to try to make a wet effect layer for undies.

Thanks for reading

Spanko  
#34 Posted : Wednesday, May 20, 2020 5:09:28 AM(UTC)
Spanko

I'm really interested, but your renders are showing something not as realistic as I would like.
More oily than sweaty : the distribution is too even between places where real people are sweating a lot or a little.
Maybe I'm wrong : I'll have to pay to see !

What has been released so far is Core with the Soaking Wet pack (water) and Baby Oil Add-On, Sweat Add-On will be released later this coming week :)

looks promissing : even if the drops of sweat are a bit too coarse from my first tests.

Just 2 remarks :

I use 3feetwolf hi res nipples or life-like nipple graft by morgaloth (rendo), a bit of variety is always good .... and with these 2 products the geografted sweat needs tweaking.

Dry clothing are totaly ruining the effect, I don't know if you have the ability or the goal to try to make a wet effect layer for undies.

Thanks for reading

https://www.daz3d.com/mec4d-pbs-shaders-vol-2-for-iray

You need that product.

It have a Wet Clothes Shader.

You use CTRL+Click and select in the Popup then "ignore images". It needs after that some adjustments, because it get then white.

The only adjustment I make is reduce the transluancy.

I attach a full 1440p example.

I got the shader from here:

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/262366/iray-shader-for-wet-hair

They talked about a universell wet hair shader, and that texture wet thing, can work a bit.

Spanko attached the following image(s):
example.jpg
daniel181  
#35 Posted : Thursday, May 21, 2020 3:42:05 AM(UTC)
daniel181

hi, i got a question i just bought this product, but i getting some problems.

if i select the icons for the Ultimate Skin Moisture then i'm getting lots of errors, when viewing the log file this comes up:
/Genesis 8 Female/Anatomy/Thunder-3D/Ultimate Skin Moisture/-= Ultimate Skin Moisture =-.duf (1,1): Syntax error - expected '{' or '['

Any ideas to fix this?

Update: nevermind found the problem!!

Edited by user Thursday, May 21, 2020 4:00:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Thunder-3D  
#36 Posted : Thursday, May 21, 2020 12:58:11 PM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Originally Posted by: daniel181 Go to Quoted Post

if i select the icons for the Ultimate Skin Moisture then i'm getting lots of errors, when viewing the log file this comes up:
/Genesis 8 Female/Anatomy/Thunder-3D/Ultimate Skin Moisture/-= Ultimate Skin Moisture =-.duf (1,1): Syntax error - expected '{' or '['

Any ideas to fix this?

Hi daniel181!

Yeah, some fo the icons are just informational hover-tips. Unfortunately you have to attach then to a .duf file for them to show up in the folder, so I use a very small .duf file with junk data :) They don't have any function or effect on your character, but if you hover your mouse over them they pop up information like instructions, tips and any necessary warnings. :)

Spanko  
#37 Posted : Thursday, May 21, 2020 2:53:41 PM(UTC)
Spanko

Yeah I think I had that too, that when I clicked it I got an error Message and was first confused.
But some artists did managed it, when you click it, that you get a popup where all is written, but I assume that is something more complex.

Like this:

He connects it with a .dsa Where this is inside:

MessageBox.information(qsTr("How to use the Dirt:\n-Load the Geoshell *FX Layer 01* and use any of the MATs on it.\nNOTE: remember to CHECK that you have the FX Layer selected and NOT GENESIS 8, otherwise the Dirt will replace her skin.\n\n-***explaining Message\nWhile you are unlikely to need all the 5 layers, we decided to include them just in case. If you want to build your ideal dirt and decide to use partial options for different styles, you may end up needing all the layers.\n\n-We suggest using partial options on top of a complete style or other partial options rather than 2 complete styles on top of each other.\nRemember you can also tweak the opacity settings if you want to lessen the dirt strenght (you can use the included MATs for complete styles or just set a different value manually for the partial styles).\n\n-The Geoshells have different Offset Distance values so that they can be used on top of each other without causing any artefact.\nIn some rare instances, which depend on lighting conditions, you may see some artefacts. In a case like this, simply change the Offset value of the Geoshell or use the included options -Offset Layer 01, 02, 03, 04, 05- if you are using more than one Geoshell."), qsTr("Infomation"), qsTr("&OK") );

Maybe you understand the commands. (I hope giving away this text is nothing.. big license thing...)

What you should try to do is, make one Thumbnail with "HOVER YOUR MOUSE OVER IT" as Big Text, so people will see that they have to do that :)

You can create a .png thumbnail AND 256x256 png bigger thumbnail, so the PNG thumbnail say "READ ME" or hover over me and the second shows then the big image.

The second Image in 256x256 get the name .tip at the end (.tip.png it is a png file but with .tip in the name)

EDIT: I just checked your files again and thats how you made it, just.. with Step One, two .. better make it "Hover over me" or whatever :D

Another thing: I would recommend put it into genesis 8 -> Female-> Material instead of Anatomy, thats where other Peoples also palce theyre wet skin stuff.

Just as suggestion.

Edited by user Thursday, May 21, 2020 3:12:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

daniel181  
#38 Posted : Sunday, May 24, 2020 6:52:00 AM(UTC)
daniel181

Originally Posted by: daniel181 Go to Quoted Post

Any ideas to fix this?

Hi daniel181!

Yeah, some fo the icons are just informational hover-tips. Unfortunately you have to attach then to a .duf file for them to show up in the folder, so I use a very small .duf file with junk data :) They don't have any function or effect on your character, but if you hover your mouse over them they pop up information like instructions, tips and any necessary warnings. :)

lol.. indeed noticed that later on.. and also founded out that my daz3d was outdated.

so all works well now. thanks for this great product.. me happy.

@spanko, do you need to use a script editor in daz3d or do you inport that text into notepad or something? i'm trying to create something my self too but i never got something like that to work.

Spanko  
#39 Posted : Sunday, May 24, 2020 6:54:32 AM(UTC)
Spanko

I use only Notepad++ I assume you should just get somewhere a List/Guide what the Commands do.
And... for "outdated" I really hope you did NOT Updated your daz Studio to the newest version^^. It is really unstable and a LOT People get Problems with it ;)
matt  
#40 Posted : Sunday, May 24, 2020 10:17:08 AM(UTC)
matt

Was thanked: 315 time(s) in 212 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Spanko Go to Quoted Post

And... for "outdated" I really hope you did NOT Updated your daz Studio to the newest version^^. It is really unstable and a LOT People get Problems with it ;)

Interesting. I'm running the latest version, 4.12.1.117, and I'm having no issues.