23 Pages«<212223
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Dark45  
#441 Posted : Saturday, November 11, 2023 12:39:57 PM(UTC)
Dark45

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)

Originally Posted by: BrotherHades Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: Dark45 Go to Quoted Post

Hey Laudanum, I hope all is well. I've been using AP for the last couple of commissions but I have had this happening, any idea why it isn't lining up? The topography seems fine.

G8 Basic

Looks like for some reason AP is adjusting the horizontal offset on the leg surface, with most textures being more seamless it is a hard thing to catch unless you are looking at all the surface settings, but with a texture like that it becomes more apparent as it gives a definite seam and texture mismatch.   

Though looking at my copy it is loading in correctly at horizontal offset of 0.0 So perhaps your Material copy script is messed up, or if your character is using a non standard UV Set it can sometimes cause a similar look/texture mismatch.

Thank you for the response. I believe it has to do with HD morphs or something, I was doing a bit of research and it seems like that can mess it up. I tried a few different things but could not figure it out. Ended up switch to NGV8 until I can figure it out. Thank you again.

BrotherHades  
#442 Posted : Saturday, November 11, 2023 9:43:34 PM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 299 time(s) in 238 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Dark45 Go to Quoted Post

Thank you for the response. I believe it has to do with HD morphs or something, I was doing a bit of research and it seems like that can mess it up. I tried a few different things but could not figure it out. Ended up switch to NGV8 until I can figure it out. Thank you again.

Yeah, none of the 3rd Party grafts will work with HD morphs and Daz won't release the HD Morph toolkit outside their PAs (Then from what I gather if vendor uses tool kit to add HD morphs it can only be sold through Daz's shop) There have been requests from third party vendors for release of the tool kit for years, and Daz's response is you don't need it. So they basically keep 3rd party vendors grafts broken, because they can't match HD morphs if used. To me it is a very shady and rigged system, but what can you do, it is Daz's program and they have the choice of who they give what tools..

jack33  
#443 Posted : Sunday, November 12, 2023 10:43:55 AM(UTC)
jack33

Im new to this site, if I buy this morph, how will I be able to place dildos inside of the model.

Im pretty new to daz only 3 months+-.

Thank you for advance for the help.

I also have a question about dependencis, will this be competible with the oil geoshells and the fender bander??

rhetgamer  
#444 Posted : Monday, November 13, 2023 7:38:42 PM(UTC)
rhetgamer

Hi all. I'm probably just not very good at using this product but...

I have been tinkering with this and I have a few questions.

1. Why do all the defaults "Tiny default", etc. open both the vagina and the anus? I just need one to open, not both at the same time.

2. Is there a way to make just one open at the same time?

3. I can't seem to get any sort of "realistic" conforming at all. All of the pussy morphs are just huge spreads that look really odd. I just want to open the thing to a reasonable degree. And there don't seem to be any controls/sliders for just opening the vagina. I can move the surrounding stuff to my heart's content but not the one part I actually want to move. 

In other words, deeply confused. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

EDIT: I thought from the promo images that this looked amazing but I just can't seem to make it work at all.

BrotherHades  
#445 Posted : Tuesday, November 14, 2023 12:48:12 AM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 299 time(s) in 238 post(s)

Originally Posted by: jack33 Go to Quoted Post

Im new to this site, if I buy this morph, how will I be able to place dildos inside of the model.

Im pretty new to daz only 3 months+-.

Thank you for advance for the help.

I also have a question about dependencis, will this be competible with the oil geoshells and the fender bander??

Place the dildo in position and then move the graft around it, this can be done with both morphs, as well as the controllers (Tip the controller interface is only visible in Texture Shaded view)

Oil geo shells should be compatible, but you will likely have to manually set the surfaces on the shell. Fender Blender might work with the Redux version, but the main AP would be a no, as the areas of the grafts overlap so they won't work together. 

Dark45  
#446 Posted : Tuesday, November 14, 2023 8:24:38 AM(UTC)
Dark45

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)

Originally Posted by: rhetgamer Go to Quoted Post

Hi all. I'm probably just not very good at using this product but...

I have been tinkering with this and I have a few questions.

1. Why do all the defaults "Tiny default", etc. open both the vagina and the anus? I just need one to open, not both at the same time.

2. Is there a way to make just one open at the same time?

3. I can't seem to get any sort of "realistic" conforming at all. All of the pussy morphs are just huge spreads that look really odd. I just want to open the thing to a reasonable degree. And there don't seem to be any controls/sliders for just opening the vagina. I can move the surrounding stuff to my heart's content but not the one part I actually want to move. 

In other words, deeply confused. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

EDIT: I thought from the promo images that this looked amazing but I just can't seem to make it work at all.

Where morphs are nice to have for a quick "get my stuff in position" approach, no vendor can create morphs for every scenario. I'll help you the best that I can here.

There are morphs available to adjust them separately. Search for "Pussy Spread" and "Hymen Open" / "Hymen Shut". These morphs will get you going in the right direction. Please note that these are classified more as shaping morphs verses posing morphs to say it in a simple way. The real power of Advanced Pussy is not the baked morphs that come with the asset but instead the "Advanced Pussy Controls" that come with it. These controls allow you to move the labia, majora, vagina, clit, cervix, and more around to very extensive amounts giving tons of flexibility. This requires more time of course than just sliding a pre-made dial but when working in 3D, this is kind of a given.

- How to use the advanced pussy controls -

In your scene tab double click your model. In the drop down double click on Advanced Pussy. Select the Advanced Pussy Controls. This isn't per say necessary but it will help you get started. Now, select your translate tool from your tool bar (default up top of the Daz interface) or rotation tool, which ever you need to use. I recommend start with translation. Now click on any of those neat little pink, red, or blue icons you see everywhere and adjust to your hearts content. Don't see the icons? Change into texture shaded view or if you want to see them in iray, while you have your advanced pussy controls highlighted scroll down the parameter's list and make sure to set "Visible in Render" to on. It's like pussy character customization for your favorite game, except to a very extreme degree. :D. You can achieve any shape you like.

I made you and upside down Hymen heart for fun in a few minute :D <3!

I'd love to use AP myself but since I am a furry / anthro artist... woah is me. I could probably use the Redux version but I digress. :(. You can let me know what else you maybe need a bit of help with but you may end up getting more unique vagina shapes / creations so I recommend caution.

Edited by user Tuesday, November 14, 2023 8:30:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

isaac3d3  
#447 Posted : Monday, December 4, 2023 2:46:36 PM(UTC)
isaac3d3

This question may have been asked already....
Is there going to be an Advanced Pussy version for Genesis 9 ?
aiwoiut  
#448 Posted : Friday, December 8, 2023 5:14:24 AM(UTC)
aiwoiut

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 15 post(s)
Sure hope so. I'm having a grand time with AP for Gen8. Same with Cock-O-Rama. There are some very interesting figures out for Gen9 now that could make good use of CoR.

But hey, not my place to suggest Laudanum change his schedule for anyone but himself.
raxos12  
#449 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2024 11:08:20 AM(UTC)
raxos12

Hi! I was wondering if there was any new update's or addon's for AP. I remember read about something sometime ago, Hopefully I don't sound like too i'm impatient or anything.

davo  
#450 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2024 11:46:05 AM(UTC)
davo

Was thanked: 280 time(s) in 165 post(s)
I'd love a G9 version, instant purchase!
thanks 2 users thanked davo for this useful post.
MadMachine on 4/24/2024(UTC), ZenMaster3D on 4/28/2024(UTC)
ouch2020  
#451 Posted : Sunday, April 28, 2024 5:33:25 PM(UTC)
ouch2020

Has anybody managed to get this to work well with something like Fender Blender, or someone knows the distance of the Advanced Pussy Redux to the character ?

Reason for question: I tried to do collision, but it does not work, if I apply the smoothing modifier to the character, the effect does not transfer to advanced pussy,  even if I apply it after I did the collision with the character, it ignores it (it is like if the geograft did not adapt to the character mesh as modified by the smoothing modifier); if I apply the smoothing modifier to advanced pussy, it does not work as well as it does when the modifier is on the character, it seems the Advanced pussy geograft has problems with beign smoothed/collisioned.

The question about the distance, if because If I use the advanced pussy redux and the fender blender, I can manage to get them to live together, and get the best of both, the advanced pussy (even with the limitations of the "redux"), and the fender blender (good for the collisions), but the problem there is that there is black line visible close to the inguinal area, I guess because the two geografts do not align,so I am thinking maybe I could try to align them.

simontemplar  
#452 Posted : Sunday, April 28, 2024 6:31:11 PM(UTC)
simontemplar

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 100 post(s)
I am not sure they can work together. They never were meant to play along.
"That was fun. Let's do it again."