23 Pages«<20212223>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
DarkerThenBlack  
#421 Posted : Monday, April 3, 2023 11:32:51 PM(UTC)
DarkerThenBlack

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
"Advanced Pussy Redux has been added to the product. This simplified, more streamlined version of
Advanced Pussy is more straight forward and easier to use but doesn’t include all the bell and
whistle of its advanced counterpart."

So what got cut?
RumpArt  
#422 Posted : Tuesday, April 4, 2023 12:15:12 AM(UTC)
RumpArt

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 20 post(s)

Originally Posted by: DarkerThenBlack Go to Quoted Post
"Advanced Pussy Redux has been added to the product. This simplified, more streamlined version of
Advanced Pussy is more straight forward and easier to use but doesn’t include all the bell and
whistle of its advanced counterpart."

So what got cut?

The "Redux" version of Advance Pussy is very similar to all the other genitalia-models available. It is simply a small vagina 3d-model that attaches to the "Genesis 8" figure inside Daz studio. It has many shape and material options to customize the look of the genitalia, and it has morphs that can be used to open the vagina and anus for simple sex-scenes, where the inserted object is round and not too big. It is nice for rendering scenes standard nudes and such, as the "geograft-area" on "AP Redux" is quite small, and does not interfere with any HD morphs or shapes you have applied to your "Genesis 8" figure.

It makes it so that you can have the overall visual look of "Advance Pussy" on your figure, but without the enormous geograft-area of the full product, for scenes where the female is simply nude and such. That way, you can switch to the full product whenever you need it, while the vagina on your female still looks the same overall. 

After my first test, I reported that I got some ugly distortions with the "Redux" version. I have now done a lot more testing and have concluded that these distortions only become clearly visible in a very few poses. For 99 out of 100 of my real-life tests, the "Redux" version simply looks amazing.

thanks 1 user thanked RumpArt for this useful post.
DarkerThenBlack on 4/10/2023(UTC)
BBSoft  
#423 Posted : Tuesday, April 4, 2023 2:54:33 AM(UTC)
BBSoft

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Originally Posted by: designeren Go to Quoted Post

NB: The user "gooHero" posted a comparison too, but it has been removed for some reason. His comparison suggested that Advance Pussy might not work very well for rendering extra BIG ladies, if you know what I mean... If that is your main thing, Advance Pussy might not be for you. At least not according to his findings. Personally, I render more or less slim ladies, and have had no such issues.

More specifically from what I've seen while testing it out, the issue is the inner side of the thighs. You can make the model as thicc as you want but you can't make the thighs touch (or get too close). Personally, it works for me, I like making thicc thighs but I also like to leave a pussy gap, and now I even prefer to make my characters with AP loaded so I can make them to work with it, I just like how much control it has that much. Still have to test Redux but now with that it should be even better, just use that one when you are going to use a pose that closes the legs too much.

Anyway, I'll be definitely waiting for the G9 version, but no pressure, not switching to G9 anytime soon. 

lev_c  
#424 Posted : Sunday, April 9, 2023 5:05:15 AM(UTC)
lev_c

Hey Laudanum, do you have plans for a g9 version of this?
Velshtein  
#425 Posted : Sunday, April 9, 2023 11:31:34 AM(UTC)
Velshtein

Was thanked: 321 time(s) in 308 post(s)

Originally Posted by: lev_c Go to Quoted Post
Hey Laudanum, do you have plans for a g9 version of this?

All signs point to "YES". Pretty sure he said before somewhere that he planed to do one for G9.

slender331man  
#426 Posted : Friday, April 14, 2023 12:39:44 AM(UTC)
slender331man

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Originally Posted by: BBSoft Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: designeren Go to Quoted Post

NB: The user "gooHero" posted a comparison too, but it has been removed for some reason. His comparison suggested that Advance Pussy might not work very well for rendering extra BIG ladies, if you know what I mean... If that is your main thing, Advance Pussy might not be for you. At least not according to his findings. Personally, I render more or less slim ladies, and have had no such issues.

More specifically from what I've seen while testing it out, the issue is the inner side of the thighs. You can make the model as thicc as you want but you can't make the thighs touch (or get too close). Personally, it works for me, I like making thicc thighs but I also like to leave a pussy gap, and now I even prefer to make my characters with AP loaded so I can make them to work with it, I just like how much control it has that much. Still have to test Redux but now with that it should be even better, just use that one when you are going to use a pose that closes the legs too much.

Anyway, I'll be definitely waiting for the G9 version, but no pressure, not switching to G9 anytime soon. 

I do hope that it can be fixed, or we could at least have a morph (from adv pussy directly) to close the thigh gap for more flexibility. the gap is just a little too unnatural in my opinion, and is actually kinda deformed while looking from the side.

Seen slightly from the side, unnatural deformation on the upper thighs.

I do understand that redux version probably does not have this issue (since the graft doesn't span towards the entire hip incl the upper thighs), but the non-redux version is still the full package with the best versatility and flexibility, hindered by such deformation.

Edited by user Friday, April 14, 2023 12:59:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 2 users thanked slender331man for this useful post.
DarkerThenBlack on 4/14/2023(UTC), RumpArt on 4/17/2023(UTC)
lev_c  
#427 Posted : Friday, April 28, 2023 3:04:17 PM(UTC)
lev_c

Any update on the G9 version? After using this for G8, the gens that are currently available for G9, feel so painful to use in comparison!

Jogitech  
#428 Posted : Thursday, May 4, 2023 12:55:21 PM(UTC)
Jogitech

hi nice a littlel wish morphs for mons pubis with extra shapes. like shaved forms Stripe, turned triangle with bow up, round like part ball.

Edited by user Thursday, May 4, 2023 1:00:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

isaac3d3  
#429 Posted : Tuesday, May 9, 2023 2:28:27 PM(UTC)
isaac3d3

I've been away from this thread for a while, so please forgive me if this question has already been answered.

Although I love the flexibility of AP, it does require quite a bit of setting up for each pose. So, is it possible to add some sliders for things like opening/closing the vaginal entrance? If not sliders then perhaps a range of starting presets. I know there are a few basic presets but there is nothing that opens the vagina and there are a lot of control nodes for that little (or not, as the case may be) opening.

Second question is about the AP Redux version. What is it and where do I get it?

MacroxssZ  
#430 Posted : Thursday, June 1, 2023 6:41:35 PM(UTC)
MacroxssZ

is there a way im missing of making wet effects for advance pussy?
choppski  
#431 Posted : Friday, June 9, 2023 2:08:56 PM(UTC)
choppski

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 12 post(s)

I just bought advanced pussy. I finally have some g8 female stuff, but I was also hoping that maybe it would work on g8m. I would love it for the anus morphs alone. If you could make one for g8m, that would be awesome. Mostly, any news on a g9 version. At least with that I could use the anus even with guys, I imagine.

RiddledWithFilth  
#432 Posted : Sunday, June 11, 2023 8:56:35 AM(UTC)
RiddledWithFilth

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

God, the more I use it the more I fall in love with it.

Only a shame that a few things are kind of missing / lackluster or I'd use it on every character:

1. More Shapes / Morphs - I have a character that's a bit more chubby looks off without a puffy pussy, only thing is that there are no good morphs for that yet. Maybe even also for clit / clit hood ...
2. Wetness - They look great when it's just posing and showing off, but when in action, they kind of look too dry without some wetness options
3. Textures - The last Problem is that they all look a bit same-y, sure you can change the color of the hole thing but a nice option would be something like pussy wizard. Maybe even just using layered textures (using DAZ's LIE to first apply a base texture layer, then layering one for the inside, one for majora, one for minora, ...) to get more distinction between characters would be cool.

Thanks anyways for your work and I'd look forward to further news about potential updates of AP :)

Facka  
#433 Posted : Wednesday, June 14, 2023 10:06:49 AM(UTC)
Facka

Hey,
Do you plan to release a G9 version?
If yes, when?

Cheers!
OdinVonD  
#434 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2023 9:53:02 PM(UTC)
OdinVonD

Hey! Fantastic product. I've had it for months and only started playing around with it now. 

Similar to what @RiddledWithFilth had said, I have a slightly thicccer character and this deforms her legs and waist, almost making it look like she's wearing a pair of invisible shorts. Is there a fix for this? I have tried a bunch of things and nothing works. 

BrotherHades  
#435 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2023 4:53:00 PM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 299 time(s) in 238 post(s)

Originally Posted by: OdinVonD Go to Quoted Post

Hey! Fantastic product. I've had it for months and only started playing around with it now. 

Similar to what @RiddledWithFilth had said, I have a slightly thicccer character and this deforms her legs and waist, almost making it look like she's wearing a pair of invisible shorts. Is there a fix for this? I have tried a bunch of things and nothing works. 

The issue is by default Advanced Pussy is designed to use rigidity maps, and the rigidity maps block or at least partly block underlying morphs from translating to the graft, like they normally will. So unless you know how to alter the rigidity maps, you may want to see if Laudanum is able to make a custom morph or custom rigidity map for AP to work with your character.

thanks 1 user thanked BrotherHades for this useful post.
DarkerThenBlack on 8/2/2023(UTC)
gooHero  
#436 Posted : Saturday, August 19, 2023 10:14:37 AM(UTC)
gooHero

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Hello,

Firstly I want to apologize for being so rude some time ago, I was getting increasingly frustrated with people in general and apparently I chose to vent here.

Secondly I want to write that I am thoroughly enjoying the Advance Pussy Redux graft, and that it was exactly what I was looking for. It has made animating in DAZ3d considerably easier (not easy as such because the program is a pain in the ass, but easier definitely); especially with the "Push in" and "Pull Out" morphs in the penetration pack. And when unlinking the "Open" morph attached to those two, it is very easy to make penetration look realistic, almost as if DAZ had actual physics.

Thirdly I wanted to give users of the Redux version a heads up on the graft itself in combination with the SY Decrackifier morph (pants fix) - I was about to panic just now, because of the fact that the Advance Pussy Redux graft looked like it was about to fall out of her body; and I was forced to sift through all the morphs used on the character, to look for the one doing this to the groin area. And it was the aforementioned "SY_Decrackifier" morph as shown in the snippet.

regards,
gooHero
gooHero attached the following image(s):
Screenshot (255).png
thanks 2 users thanked gooHero for this useful post.
Twisted_Pencil on 8/19/2023(UTC), RumpArt on 10/5/2023(UTC)
zardaxian  
#437 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2023 6:18:32 AM(UTC)
zardaxian

Can we please get an update on the G9 version of this? I already have the money ready
thanks 1 user thanked zardaxian for this useful post.
Akirael on 10/23/2023(UTC)
uebermarginal  
#438 Posted : Sunday, October 22, 2023 8:05:38 PM(UTC)
uebermarginal

Originally Posted by: zardaxian Go to Quoted Post
Can we please get an update on the G9 version of this? I already have the money ready

Yes, author, please make the G9 version. Make it a separate product, we buy 100%.

thanks 1 user thanked uebermarginal for this useful post.
Akirael on 10/23/2023(UTC)
Dark45  
#439 Posted : Wednesday, November 8, 2023 6:08:15 AM(UTC)
Dark45

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)

Hey Laudanum, I hope all is well. I've been using AP for the last couple of commissions but I have had this happening, any idea why it isn't lining up? The topography seems fine.

G8 Basic

With AP

Without AP

BrotherHades  
#440 Posted : Wednesday, November 8, 2023 11:01:30 PM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 299 time(s) in 238 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Dark45 Go to Quoted Post

Hey Laudanum, I hope all is well. I've been using AP for the last couple of commissions but I have had this happening, any idea why it isn't lining up? The topography seems fine.

G8 Basic

With AP

Without AP

Looks like for some reason AP is adjusting the horizontal offset on the leg surface, with most textures being more seamless it is a hard thing to catch unless you are looking at all the surface settings, but with a texture like that it becomes more apparent as it gives a definite seam and texture mismatch.   

Though looking at my copy it is loading in correctly at horizontal offset of 0.0 So perhaps your Material copy script is messed up, or if your character is using a non standard UV Set it can sometimes cause a similar look/texture mismatch.