Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
PhantasyMaster99  
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 31, 2022 11:37:16 PM(UTC)
PhantasyMaster99

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Hey, I often use 3rd party products and have been finding that sometimes DK and Futa aren't matching the skin colors well, often because they use the same channels or the character has a channel that the graft does not. See attached for example.

I have been trying to adjust the shell coloration via translucency but my skill at doing this is poor at best. 

Is there an easy fix I am missing for this?

PhantasyMaster99 attached the following image(s):
Screenshot 2022-07-31 233102.jpg
thanks 1 user thanked PhantasyMaster99 for this useful post.
59Burst on 8/16/2022(UTC)
Meipe  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 3, 2022 11:22:22 AM(UTC)
Meipe

Was thanked: 1240 time(s) in 616 post(s)
Did you try to use the Texture Wizard or Pumping Pole Palette presets? Pumping Pole Palette has a better transparency map for the blending, so the result looks more natural, even in the penis tone is different.

For the example you are showing, I would try to lower a bit the translucency on all the Dicktator's shell surfaces. Maybe try five units at a time: from 50 to 45, from 45 to 40 etc.

Cheers
thanks 1 user thanked Meipe for this useful post.
59Burst on 8/16/2022(UTC)
PhantasyMaster99  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 3, 2022 1:32:36 PM(UTC)
PhantasyMaster99

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Thanks - it didn't even dawn on me to do that. I do have PPP for Dk but I am unsure of how to get those on Futa without manually copying them (I do have a script that partially does this). Is there an easier way to accomplish this - I assume I could setup Mat presets for each of the textures on the Futa graft after copying them but it would be nice to be able to apply them automatically :-)

I am also getting an error when applying the base Futa textures to the Futa graft (it says it can't find the textures but it looks likes its applying them -- the above pic is Option #1 I believe and it looks equivalent to the Dk Option 1 texture on a male model). I assume it looks alright to you?
59Burst  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2022 10:26:01 PM(UTC)
59Burst

Was thanked: 214 time(s) in 211 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Meipe Go to Quoted Post
Did you try to use the Texture Wizard or Pumping Pole Palette presets? Pumping Pole Palette has a better transparency map for the blending, so the result looks more natural, even in the penis tone is different.

For the example you are showing, I would try to lower a bit the translucency on all the Dicktator's shell surfaces. Maybe try five units at a time: from 50 to 45, from 45 to 40 etc.

Cheers

I'm glad I came here to check on a possible solution for a Dicktator shell that wasn't giving me the colour that I wanted.  I have Pumping Pole, and your solution was spot-on.  Thanks!