8 Pages<12345>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
davo  
#41 Posted : Monday, March 15, 2021 1:56:28 PM(UTC)
davo

Was thanked: 281 time(s) in 165 post(s)

Interesting you should mention an institutional bed. Here is something I'm currently working on:

thanks 1 user thanked davo for this useful post.
Sutut on 3/15/2021(UTC)
SouthBlade  
#42 Posted : Tuesday, March 16, 2021 3:30:54 AM(UTC)
SouthBlade

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Originally Posted by: davo Go to Quoted Post
Interesting you should mention an institutional bed. Here is something I&#39;m currently working on:

It won't load on my mobile device but if its anything like an institutional bed I'm looking forward to it
davo  
#43 Posted : Tuesday, March 16, 2021 9:57:19 AM(UTC)
davo

Weird, it doesn't show on my mobile either.  Here is a link

www.orexart.com/temp/bed01.jpg

Hope you can see it there.

D

SouthBlade on 3/16/2021(UTC)
Akirael  
#44 Posted : Monday, April 5, 2021 2:32:13 AM(UTC)
Akirael

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 26 post(s)
I would love to see more interactive funfair equipment. The Toy Box and the Back Alley Club were definitely the right directions. Carousels, bouncing cars, food booths, high striker or Whack the Mole just to name a few.
WizArt  
#45 Posted : Sunday, July 4, 2021 3:59:46 AM(UTC)
WizArt

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

It would be great if you could add a corridor similar to the one in the Grungeon to the Chamber 4 set. Also different tanks similar to the Waterworks and a bigger version of the chamber would be nice. But a new version of the Arena and Tower of Pain sets would be even better!

Edited by user Sunday, July 4, 2021 7:53:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

davo  
#46 Posted : Tuesday, July 6, 2021 2:50:11 PM(UTC)
davo

I've had more than one request for a new waterworks.  These things start to get redundant after a while, any new ideas for that kind of set? What would you like to see in it?

Sutut on 7/6/2021(UTC)
Sutut  
#47 Posted : Tuesday, July 6, 2021 4:02:18 PM(UTC)
Sutut

Was thanked: 100 time(s) in 88 post(s)
I&#39;ve had more than one request for a new waterworks. These things start to get redundant after a while, any new ideas for that kind of set? What would you like to see in it?

Feel free to use my "Gasp! Master" designs - auto rotating wheels and frames with rubber coated wire beds over tubs built in the floor. I've assembled them into super-props so they'd be easy to turn into figures. Also you could do stuff like Kink.com - rotating wheels or turning frames in a raised transparent pool.

The focus is controllable dunking and visibility, especially spread legs for depraved sexual fantasy of the helpless slowly drowning slut or breath play.

You could also do things like a slow drowning side ramp (James Bond) or a tank connected to another tank so creatures like monster worms (your slurms) could be introduced. The real neat thing would be a crotch covering plexiglass tank with rubber seals and a flexible transparent tube so she could see worms and crawly things climb up to invade her privates...

Also dunking - A shallow tank (up to waist) and a winch chain for upside down slow dunking, like imagine a darknet where she's just above the water and slowly gets too tired to hold herself up...nice and lighted for the camera...

The real issue I'd have is your playsets are smaller and limited rooms. Less corridors, outer rooms, etc. Need a corridor, dungeon set with some prefabs. Corridor to drag the victims down, variable cell blocks, etc. A re-do of the Place with long corridors, rooms, different texture maps (plaster, Dungeon, brick) and of course props/characters worked out. The old "The Place" fills the character tab so it's hard to find V4 and other figures. Thus a neat "Master Base" might be a good playset - courtyard, prison yard, corridors, cells, rooms, pits, sewer, shafts and cistern...
thanks 1 user thanked Sutut for this useful post.
Darkjoe on 7/9/2021(UTC)
Darkjoe  
#48 Posted : Tuesday, July 6, 2021 4:17:37 PM(UTC)
Darkjoe

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 15 post(s)

I've had more than one request for a new waterworks.  These things start to get redundant after a while, any new ideas for that kind of set? What would you like to see in it?

My ideas for waterworks (in addition to what other members offer) :
- A container serving as a giant kettle (heated by a fire from the outside for example) in which the victim would be scalded and drown.

-Another idea would be to use other liquids in addition to water: sperm, acid, blood ...

thanks 1 user thanked Darkjoe for this useful post.
Sutut on 7/6/2021(UTC)
Blir  
#49 Posted : Wednesday, July 7, 2021 10:23:29 AM(UTC)
Blir

Was thanked: 209 time(s) in 179 post(s)

Your products are top notch.  Some ideas that may be useful in future releases (and promote more sales):

1.  Include assembled scenes with your product.  Take a look at DM's products for examples.  Their scenes include lighting, assembled room construction and camera angles.  All one needs to do is add a central figure and prop for a truly nice render.  I like to use them for creepy looking inquisition or dungeon renders and spend my time with posing rather than background assembly.

2.  Include props with parented lighting.  Torches with firelight would be an outstanding addition as would flashlights and photo-shoot lights with a directed light beam.  Hot props (brands or heaters) should have an easier way (again, my lack of skill) to set a glow so that they, too, emit light into a scene.  Electric sparks.  Candles and firepit props usually have me running to MortemVetus props and modifying them to fit a scene.  I'm sure it can be done more easily, but I don't know how.

3.  Electro props with alligator clips parented to the appropriate parts and cables that are easier to pose to the source of the electricity.

4.  More tools (can't have enough tools), all parented to characters' hands.  I've been unable to find a proper pair of vice-grips for renders.

5.  Better blood and gore props.  I've tried fussing with the textures on your blood planes trying to make them look better and can't do it (my own lack of skill), so I usually resort to Flink's water props.  Drips, dribbles and the like are often hard to add to blood pools/planes, and would be a welcome prop.

6.  Outdoor scenes -- creepy cabin, trees, wooden fences, caves, poles, barnyard, stable, execution platform, etc.  Interiors get pretty tiresome.

Blir  
#50 Posted : Wednesday, July 7, 2021 1:38:47 PM(UTC)
Blir

Was thanked: 209 time(s) in 179 post(s)
One more annoying idea for your new products ...

Vyktoria and Lululee both offer stocking sets that use Semidieu's Advanced Shaders (a free product). I use them with virtually all my renders.

Their products work kinda like a 2nd skin, but it applies a shader layer over any skin or character. Works with both Poser and Daz. No poke through, morphing or fussing with the fitting room. Works with any supported character of any shape or size or skin materials.

In my opinion a great product would use the same techniques to produce wound overlay/shaders -- whip marks, cane marks, bruises, cuff scuffs, runny mascara, fluids of any sort, dirt, etc.

Vyktoria makes a horror product that does some of this, but I suspect you'd do a much better job and could design something that works with your cuff sets, nooses and other props. Likewise, products that add tan lines are similar, but rely on Python scripts which get obsoleted with each Poser update. Semidieu's product is much simpler and more stable.

There used to be a grunge-adding product offered by others, but those stopped working as Poser's evolved and stopped supporting earlier versions of Python.
WizArt  
#51 Posted : Wednesday, July 7, 2021 2:11:21 PM(UTC)
WizArt

A complete new set would be indeed redundant, but an expansion pack to the chamber would be interesting in my opinion, because it could have a smaller scale: one horizontal tank with optional pipes at the top and bottom to flood the tank with water or creatures from another tank; one vertical tank with optional pipes at the sides to flood the tank with water or creatures from another tank.

WizArt  
#52 Posted : Thursday, July 8, 2021 3:39:51 PM(UTC)
WizArt

A new arena / tower of pain set could mix the fantasy and horror genres with a witch hut (tentacles instead of machines), a goblin lab (crude machines), ...

Edited by user Thursday, July 8, 2021 3:42:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked WizArt for this useful post.
Sutut on 7/8/2021(UTC)
davo  
#53 Posted : Monday, July 12, 2021 8:28:58 PM(UTC)
davo

Thank you all for you input guys! Sorry for my late replies, been a trip with my GF in Montana.
thanks 2 users thanked davo for this useful post.
Sutut on 7/12/2021(UTC), Blir on 7/12/2021(UTC)
SouthBlade  
#54 Posted : Wednesday, October 6, 2021 3:10:46 AM(UTC)
SouthBlade

Hey Davo, hope you are well. Another quick idea that popped into my head.

Have you ever thought about doing a sort of auto tape drone?
Could be as an expansion to the imperial probes sets.
davo  
#55 Posted : Wednesday, October 6, 2021 10:47:32 AM(UTC)
davo

Southblade,

That reminds me of something I did for *delete* comics, had an alien drone spit out straps to tied up runnaway "cargo". I did that in post work though. Manipulating the tape was a little tricky. I do have an easypose tape reel, like packaging tape dispensor in one of my k*dnap kit sets.

I'll keep that in mind.

Cheers,

Davo

Edited by moderator Thursday, October 7, 2021 1:35:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Community Policies - no external links or site references allowed

davo  
#56 Posted : Wednesday, October 6, 2021 10:48:16 AM(UTC)
davo

I'm currently working on the Chamber 4 Electro Pack and it's companion e-stims set, got some cool stuff in there.

D

SouthBlade on 10/26/2021(UTC), ZenMaster3D on 10/26/2021(UTC)
SouthBlade  
#57 Posted : Tuesday, October 26, 2021 2:40:11 PM(UTC)
SouthBlade

I&#39;m currently working on the Chamber 4 Electro Pack and it&#39;s companion e-stims set, got some cool stuff in there.

D

Nice work on this pack, it looks great.
davo  
#58 Posted : Tuesday, October 26, 2021 3:12:40 PM(UTC)
davo

Nice work on this pack, it looks great.

Thanks!  I've got a small e-Stim set coming out for use on guys, but the stim rods can be used for electro impaling with it's built in morphs.

After than another Bondage Furnishing set then the Water Works II "Asylum".

D

ZenMaster3D on 10/26/2021(UTC), Sutut on 10/26/2021(UTC)
ZenMaster3D  
#59 Posted : Tuesday, October 26, 2021 3:27:01 PM(UTC)
ZenMaster3D

Was thanked: 136 time(s) in 97 post(s)

Very sweet work, awesome work Davo (edit: sorry, sorry!!) & Freeone!

Just grabbed the electro chamber 4, compliments for all the hard work there. It's just as I expected... good quality props and also very easily mixed / combined with your other work. Can't wait to experiment with this some more!

Edited by user Wednesday, October 27, 2021 11:47:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Stupid typoes :(

davo  
#60 Posted : Wednesday, October 27, 2021 10:13:06 AM(UTC)
davo

Originally Posted by: ZenMaster3D Go to Quoted Post
Very sweet work, awesome work Dave & Freeone!

Just grabbed the electro chamber 4, compliments for all the hard work there. It's just as I expected... good quality props and also very easily mixed / combined with your other work. Can't wait to experiment with this some more!

Thanks! I'm glad you like it.  Consistency is one of the things I try to be careful with, I want all my sets to be able to be mixed and matched :-)  The new Water Works II Asylum should be able to fit in with the Grungeon but also work with the Chamber 4, all it needs is some texture options.

Davo

ZenMaster3D on 10/27/2021(UTC), Blir on 10/28/2021(UTC)