19 Pages«<23456>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Avenda  
#61 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 10:12:20 PM(UTC)
Avenda

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Any chance of modifying these to work with the G3 Centaurs as a posterior (frontal) penis?

I can get it to work with a G3 Centuar; but what happens is that while the penis itself is textured in the render; the sheath is white in the render, but textured in the viewport. :-(

Laudanum  
#62 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 6:50:14 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

Was thanked: 263 time(s) in 103 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Avenda Go to Quoted Post

Any chance of modifying these to work with the G3 Centaurs as a posterior (frontal) penis?

I can get it to work with a G3 Centuar; but what happens is that while the penis itself is textured in the render; the sheath is white in the render, but textured in the viewport. :-(

I would need to see an image to understand, but G3 Centaurs are not supported by Cock-O-Rama. It may help you to look at the manual on page 21 which is about Shading and texturing the Genitalia Core.

Laudanum  
#63 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 6:51:33 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

Speaking of centaurs, Cock-O-Rama Equine Cock should release today.
Avenda  
#64 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 3:49:56 PM(UTC)
Avenda

Got it to work using both methods (Strap on and Genitalia Core)

Using Cock O Rama with Genesis 3 Centaurs

C-o-R works partially as an anterior (frontal) penis for Centaurs; allowing you to create stuff like John Varley's Titanides (from the book series Titan).

The easiest way to use C-o-R as this is to create a Centaur as you would normally in DAZ 3D, then:

Strap-on Method

Select Genesis 3 Male Centaur

Go into G 3 Male / Anatomy / !Cock O Rama Strapon

Select Cock O Rama Strapon Script and apply

That will create and fit a strapon to the Centaur at roughly the right place on the (Human) torso.

Create an All Purpose Cock via selecting it via script.

Go into Utility-Scripts and use All Purpose Cock Strapon Parentor (with Cock-O-Rama All Purpose Cock and Cock-O-Rama_Strapon_Male both selected) and use the popup dialog box.

Now you can adjust things.

Click the eye button next to Cock-O-Rama_Strapon_Male in the Scene List; that hides the strap-on harness.

Select Cock-O-Rama_Strapon_Male. Go into parameters and use

Cock Ring Move Foreward
Cock Ring Move Side-Side
Cock Ring Move Up-Down[/b]

to adjust where the cock is in relation to the centaur's frontal body.

You can also try adjusting the X-Y-Z Translate/Rotate parameters for Cock-O-Rama All Purpose Cock to get a better fit to the centaur frontal horse mesh.

Genatilia Core Method

Select Genesis 3 Male Centaur

Go into G 3 Male / Anatomy / !Cock O Genitalia Core

Select Cock O Rama Genatilia Core Script and apply

That will create and fit a Genatilia Core to the Centaur at roughly the right place on the (Human) torso.

It will be hidden mostly by the horse body. You need to bring it out from the horse mesh.

Drill down into Cock-O-Rama Genitalia Core through:

Hip
Pelvis
and select Genitalia

Use 

Move Side-Side
Move Up-Down
Move Front-Back
Bend
Side-Side
Twist[/b]

To get the Genitalia Core positioned right outside the horse body mesh.

This is where it gets tricky in texturing; because there's something called Centaur Shell that actually interacts with the Genesis 3 figure.

To make everything (Genesis 3 Figure, Genesis 3 Centaur, Easy Rider Genitalia [if used]) work together nicely; you have to add the Genitalia Core Materials by hand:

Select Centaur Shell; and go into Surfaces tab.

There should be something in the list named

G3MGenitalia_Genitalia

Select it; and then go into 

Cock-O-Rama
Genitalia Core
Copy Materials
Monster MATs (lray)

select something brown/darkish like Cock-O-Rama Shell Demon Red Dark Red Socket

This is the only way to do it. 

DO NOT try to create a geo-shell for Cock-O-Rama with Centaurs, because it causes odd interactions like ruining the blending for stuff like Easy Rider Genitalia on the Centaur Body.

thanks 2 users thanked Avenda for this useful post.
banditcameraman on 3/29/2019(UTC), Cowrie on 4/5/2019(UTC)
Avenda  
#65 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 4:02:03 PM(UTC)
Avenda

[EDITED -- I'm an idiot, found what I was looking for after I'd posted]

Edited by user Thursday, March 28, 2019 4:19:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

choppski  
#66 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 6:22:41 PM(UTC)
choppski

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 12 post(s)
THis looks great. Will the core attachment work with 3dl texture settings? Can I copy the materials if i am using 3dl and not iray texture settings? I assume yes, since most grafts work with both.

Any chance it will ever have M4 Uvs for those of us who have transferred TONS of m4 textures to 3dl?

Any chance the penis prop will take m7/8 uvs for super realistic dildos? (or did I miss that).
Laudanum  
#67 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 9:08:28 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: choppski Go to Quoted Post
THis looks great. Will the core attachment work with 3dl texture settings? Can I copy the materials if i am using 3dl and not iray texture settings? I assume yes, since most grafts work with both.

Any chance it will ever have M4 Uvs for those of us who have transferred TONS of m4 textures to 3dl?

Any chance the penis prop will take m7/8 uvs for super realistic dildos? (or did I miss that).

You can use 3DL but you have to convert the materials from Iray Uber to a 3DL material (textures have nothing to do with this).

Maybe in the near future I’ll add M4 UVs but not right now.

No, the Penis Attachments have their own UVs so you can’t use m7/m8 textures on those, but they include realistic human textures to make detailed dildos.

brookes  
#68 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2019 6:35:59 AM(UTC)
brookes

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 28 post(s)
I just grabbed it (I mean bought it) and Vicky and Vicky and Vicky are looking it over. There's lots of "Ooo's and ahhs"coming out of the playroom and a bit of arguing over who's gonna get stuffed first, but the oil bottle has been opened so I think it's getting serious in there.
Time to get the video camera and get comfie.
choppski  
#69 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2019 9:34:12 AM(UTC)
choppski

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 12 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Laudanum Go to Quoted Post

You can use 3DL but you have to convert the materials from Iray Uber to a 3DL material (textures have nothing to do with this).

OK, but if the base m8 texture is in 3dl and the script copies or uses the gens texture, that should work right? I have presets made in 3dl for gens and main textures (some from daz and some of my own). I am assuming I should just be able to apply my present and it will work.

Laudanum  
#70 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2019 11:08:53 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: Laudanum Go to Quoted Post

OK, but if the base m8 texture is in 3dl and the script copies or uses the gens texture, that should work right? I have presets made in 3dl for gens and main textures (some from daz and some of my own). I am assuming I should just be able to apply my present and it will work.

Yes it will work, but I think you’re confusing textures with materials. Anyway, if your base figure is set up for 3DL the script will transfer it to Cock-O-Rama and it will render perfectly with 3DL.

Avenda  
#71 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2019 4:53:49 PM(UTC)
Avenda

Using with Centaur 3 Females:

There is one slight change you need to know when using C-o-R for Centaur Females.

When selecting Centaur Shell -> Surfaces

Apply your COPY MATERIAL 

then select the

Genesis3FemaleGenitalia_Genatilia

go down to 

UV Set

and select

MaleGens_UVs

The textures will now show up correclty for the C-o-R Genatilia Core.

Good Shapes to use to Simulate Anterior Vaginas:

Apply

Scrotum -> Testicles Gone

then
Sheath -> Sheath Shut Vertical
or
Sheath -> Sheath Opening Cloaca 01
or
Sheath -> Sheath Opening Cloaca 02

Maybe some interior detail sliders too.

thanks 2 users thanked Avenda for this useful post.
banditcameraman on 3/29/2019(UTC), Cowrie on 4/5/2019(UTC)
Laudanum  
#72 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2019 6:49:35 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

That's really cool. Thanks for the tip.
Laudanum  
#73 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2019 6:54:21 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

Speaking of centaurs, again, Cock-O-Rama Equine Cock has finally released. It’s the perfect cock for all your mythological beasts like satyrs, minotaurs, centaurs and such.

Here’s the link:

https://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/60658_Cock-O-Rama-Equine-Cock

thanks 1 user thanked Laudanum for this useful post.
WhiteCloud on 3/30/2019(UTC)
fursat  
#74 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2019 9:07:06 AM(UTC)
fursat

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I wish there would be a way to have this is poser working somehow than just exporting it from daz, but for now thats probably better than messing with some shaby programms that MAY work. XD Even after someone tryed to explain i still dont get why all suddenly go for the daz-format.
Laudanum  
#75 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2019 9:39:17 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: fursat Go to Quoted Post
I wish there would be a way to have this is poser working somehow than just exporting it from daz, but for now thats probably better than messing with some shaby programms that MAY work. XD Even after someone tryed to explain i still dont get why all suddenly go for the daz-format.

I just don’t understand Poser at all. I tried to learn it long ago but I didn’t like it and creating content for Poser is beyond my skill set. It’s unfortunate and I’m sorry to all Poser users but I’m just not interested in making content for this software.

datwood  
#76 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2019 4:05:32 PM(UTC)
datwood

I wonder if this can be applied to non-Genesis meshes, such as Dog 8 >.> <.<

gooHero  
#77 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2019 4:24:33 PM(UTC)
gooHero

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 20 post(s)
You really thought this through! I don't even mind the add-ons being released staggered, because you get a lot in this package... compared to... other... publishers here on the site ;-P Not to bash anyone but take DAVO for instance and his backstreet set where he released the poses separately(for genesis 8 - if you think about the fact that you can just buy the poseconverter instead). That's just too greedy for me... purchased them anyway though -.- Thank you for this!
Laudanum  
#78 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2019 6:19:21 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: datwood Go to Quoted Post

Unfortunately, geograft doesn’t work that way. You can’t just use them with any figure and expect them to work. However, I will probably expand Cock-O-Rama to work with way more figure in the near future so stay tune for more amazing updates.

thanks 1 user thanked Laudanum for this useful post.
wizmud on 6/1/2019(UTC)
Laudanum  
#79 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2019 6:23:39 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: gooHero Go to Quoted Post
You really thought this through! I don't even mind the add-ons being released staggered, because you get a lot in this package... compared to... other... publishers here on the site ;-P Not to bash anyone but take DAVO for instance and his backstreet set where he released the poses separately(for genesis 8 - if you think about the fact that you can just buy the poseconverter instead). That's just too greedy for me... purchased them anyway though -.- Thank you for this!

Thank you very much for your nice comment. It’s true that Cock-O-Rama Core Pack has a lot of bang for your buck. I was hope people would notice and appreciate.

Seven-ol  
#80 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2019 2:28:27 AM(UTC)
Seven-ol

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 13 post(s)

Originally Posted by: datwood Go to Quoted Post

Half joking here : I second this, since we're in a little weird area ;

Equine should naturally be adapted to daz Horse,

Canine version must exist for daz dog,

not being aware of reproduction system in reptilians and dinosaurian, I lack the proper word for the device. but it would be a nice addition to the T Rex.

For male bees it's called an endophallus, it's probably the same for all aptoïds.

I remember this small dirty toy coffin : when you opened it, an erect set of penile "bones" popped out. This one is probably simpler since it's a biped.