19 Pages<1234>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Optika  
#21 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 1:59:02 AM(UTC)
Optika

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 36 post(s)

Great news. Hope we can buy this as soon as possible. Only question is how much money to put aside to get everything?

If I understand you right it's first of all the core version one needs to get. And I will definitely get the full version right away both to get those extras you've mentioned as well as to support your work. Is the strapon add-on included with the full version or is this a separate product?

Next are the different penis attachments - as you've called them. I've counted not less than 30 different from that animated GIF you've posted some weeks ago. Now will each an every one of those attachments be sold separately or do you maybe plan to offer themed sets of 5 or maybe even a bundle containing all of them. Or maybe a super-bundle with everything you will be releasing. Definitely hoping for a maybe discounted bundle. And finally will those attachments feature different textures? I know that your product design takes a two-part-product-approach, but I would like to be able to match the characters skin with the attachment as good as possible.

SnarltheWerewolf  
#22 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 7:49:18 AM(UTC)
SnarltheWerewolf

Was thanked: 122 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Hey Laudanum,

Two questions...

1.) Will there be a neutral "base" that look like the a regular cock and not a sheath?

2.) Will the dicks that attach to the base have any sort of shaping morphs to them?
Laudanum  
#23 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 8:40:03 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

Was thanked: 263 time(s) in 103 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Optika Go to Quoted Post

Great news. Hope we can buy this as soon as possible. Only question is how much money to put aside to get everything?

If I understand you right it's first of all the core version one needs to get. And I will definitely get the full version right away both to get those extras you've mentioned as well as to support your work. Is the strapon add-on included with the full version or is this a separate product?

Next are the different penis attachments - as you've called them. I've counted not less than 30 different from that animated GIF you've posted some weeks ago. Now will each an every one of those attachments be sold separately or do you maybe plan to offer themed sets of 5 or maybe even a bundle containing all of them. Or maybe a super-bundle with everything you will be releasing. Definitely hoping for a maybe discounted bundle. And finally will those attachments feature different textures? I know that your product design takes a two-part-product-approach, but I would like to be able to match the characters skin with the attachment as good as possible.

Here’s what should be available day one:

The Genitalia Core (Free Edition and Pro Edition). Both editions will include a free Penis Attachment.

The Expansion Pack which adds a ton of skin color variations for the Genitalia Core to help you get a good match with Genesis. The pack includes material presets for most of the popular fantasy characters out there for example every Josh Crockett monsters. The Expansion Pack works with both the Free Edition and Pro Edition of the Genital Core so you really don’t have to buy it.

The Strapon which also includes a free Penis Attachment. I thought about making it exclusive to the Pro Edition of the Genitalia Core but I feel this would not be fair. Cock-O-Rama is all about options and getting only what you need.

Now for the fun part, the Penis Attachments. The video you saw in which you counted 30 different cocks was made of only 3 or 4 cocks, that’s how jam packed of morphs and textures they are. There will be only 3 cocks available at release but a will make a lot more regularly after that. Here are the 3 cocks that will be available day one:

All Purpose Cock which is a highly customizable cock with more than 200 morphs and more than 30 materials for skin and 15 more for plastic.

Equine Cock which is a cool horse cock which includes more than 100 morphs and just as many materials.

K9 Cock which is a dog cock. Again, this cock is close to a 100 morphs and has 14 skin materials and 15 plastic ones.

And finally, The Cock-O-Rama Starter Bundle which will includes The Genitalia Core Pro Edition, the Expansion Pack, The Strapon and the All Purpose Cock for under 30 bucks. I’m not sure about the price for every piece yet but most everything will be under 8 to 10$, some as low as 5 like the Strapon for instance.

thanks 1 user thanked Laudanum for this useful post.
banditcameraman on 2/16/2019(UTC)
Laudanum  
#24 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 8:41:50 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: SnarltheWerewolf Go to Quoted Post
Hey Laudanum,

Two questions...

1.) Will there be a neutral "base" that look like the a regular cock and not a sheath?

2.) Will the dicks that attach to the base have any sort of shaping morphs to them?

To answer your questions:

1.)Not really, I thought about this will making the product but Cock-O-Rama is not about regular penis. There’s a morph included to make it look flaccid and that’s to closest you gonna get to a regular penis with Cock-O-Rama.

2.)Yes, Cock-O-Rama is all about customization and every cocks will include tons of morphs for all their parts and lots of materials and textures.

Laudanum attached the following image(s):
Flaccid 02.png
Laudanum  
#25 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 8:46:09 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

Here’s the gif Optika was talking about.

It doesn’t play automatically… That’s a bummer.

AllCocksVid02.gif
SnarltheWerewolf  
#26 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 8:58:02 AM(UTC)
SnarltheWerewolf

Was thanked: 122 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Cool that there's lots of morphs for the genitals. I would be lying though if I said that the lack of a more human like blend between the two would really limit my uses for it.

Hopefully the second round of this will have a more human like base.
Laudanum  
#27 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2019 10:54:25 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: SnarltheWerewolf Go to Quoted Post
Cool that there's lots of morphs for the genitals. I would be lying though if I said that the lack of a more human like blend between the two would really limit my uses for it.

Hopefully the second round of this will have a more human like base.

That’s fine, I mean, Cock-O-Rama is not for everyone. But if you love some of the cocks you can still get them and use them as dildos if your project allows for it.

I will definitely work on more ways to attach those cocks to Genesis. Maybe I’ll think of something that will be precisely what you need. Cock-O-Rama is a work in progress that will improve with your feedbacks.

Optika  
#28 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2019 11:51:58 AM(UTC)
Optika

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 36 post(s)

To me the product looks perfect the way it is. With the Pro Bundle Gens, Dicktator and TaB plus various morphs from vendors here and at DAZ there are already lots of regular/human-shaped solutions. Once there are similar color/texture options for the base and the add-ons one should be able to do pretty seamless looking renders I would say. Well hope we can try it out soon.

gooHero  
#29 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 4:19:52 AM(UTC)
gooHero

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Very nice, how much...? *borat voice* :-P
Laudanum  
#30 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 6:05:28 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: gooHero Go to Quoted Post
Very nice, how much...? *borat voice* :-P

He! He!

Don’t know yet, but it won’t be very expensive.

Laudanum  
#31 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 6:06:49 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Here’s a stupid comic I made to test and showcase Cock-O-Rama. I hope you’ll like it.

ComicPage01_Final.jpg
ComicPage02_Final.jpg
ComicPage03_Final.jpg
ComicPage04_Final.jpg
ComicPage05_Final.jpg
thanks 1 user thanked Laudanum for this useful post.
banditcameraman on 2/21/2019(UTC)
Neocene  
#32 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 11:24:36 PM(UTC)
Neocene

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 10 post(s)

Awesome product! I'm looking forward to trying it out as soon as it's released! 

"No matter where you go, there you are"
rbug02  
#33 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2019 4:07:14 AM(UTC)
rbug02

Was thanked: 58 time(s) in 51 post(s)

if the product is as good as the comic it is in then yaaaaaayyyyyyy

Edited by user Tuesday, April 9, 2019 4:42:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I'm here for the donuts.....
Where are they??
brookes  
#34 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2019 6:54:39 AM(UTC)
brookes

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 28 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Laudanum Go to Quoted Post

Well, Cock-O-Rama is pretty much done and it’s undergoing testing right now....

Testing...testing?  Now how do you test a product like this?  It brings up images of poor Vicky and all the Genesis ladies being reamed and abused by the Cock-O-Rama in all it's iterations.  I imagine they'll be a pretty sore bunch when they're finished.  Do they get bonus pay for this? 

Laudanum  
#35 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2019 9:42:30 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: brookes Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: Laudanum Go to Quoted Post

Well, Cock-O-Rama is pretty much done and it’s undergoing testing right now....

Testing...testing?  Now how do you test a product like this?  It brings up images of poor Vicky and all the Genesis ladies being reamed and abused by the Cock-O-Rama in all it's iterations.  I imagine they'll be a pretty sore bunch when they're finished.  Do they get bonus pay for this? 

I can assure you that no ladies were injured during the testing of Cock-O-Rama. As a matter of fact, all my female testers had a tremendous time playing with Cock-O-Rama ;)

billyben  
#36 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2019 10:00:02 AM(UTC)
billyben

Was thanked: 1504 time(s) in 1278 post(s)

I get the feeling that by the time she is done playing with her husband magic wise, he may eb an Orc.  LOL

Great looking product, looking forward to it.  I have a couple of space alien ideas that will make StarTrek/Starwars Cosp layers blush.  Fun times ahead.

Bill
I used to be disgusted, now I'm just amused
BrimstoneOmega  
#37 Posted : Wednesday, March 6, 2019 11:45:12 PM(UTC)
BrimstoneOmega

Was thanked: 125 time(s) in 86 post(s)
I'm dying man.....
My monsters need monster cocks....
The hype is real.
gazukull  
#38 Posted : Friday, March 8, 2019 11:20:09 AM(UTC)
gazukull

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)

I keep refreshing the store page... like it will make it hit the store faster :D

5200north  
#39 Posted : Friday, March 8, 2019 11:23:09 PM(UTC)
5200north

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 11 post(s)

dude, 

a simplel question. what date will this be released. all i see is coming soon, coming soon.........

brookes  
#40 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 7:51:15 AM(UTC)
brookes

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 28 post(s)

Originally Posted by: 5200north Go to Quoted Post

.....coming soon, coming soon.........

When it does 'come' it's gonna be messy.  He's been stroking it for a long time