23 Pages«<1617181920>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
simontemplar  
#341 Posted : Tuesday, December 13, 2022 9:01:48 AM(UTC)
simontemplar

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 100 post(s)

Every product with a bit of complexity to it has a long improvement curve. Me, I'd like things to look more natural as this will evolve, especially the anus
and minora's ,which doesn't feel very real for my tastes. On the other hand, the clit is very well designed and the approach with a hip replacement is a
very interesting take. It's a pioneering product in its infancy, so users shouldn't expect perfection so early in the race. If you want to make comparisons
with some other products, look at GP: it's got a head-spinning list of settings, features and adjustments in shape and colors. It does amazing things and
it's my "top pussy" without questions but I know *up close* of the incredible work Meipe has put in it and still is to this day.
3D pussies are like wine. They need time to refine :D

Edited by user Tuesday, December 13, 2022 11:58:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

"That was fun. Let's do it again."
thanks 3 users thanked simontemplar for this useful post.
omnerritas on 12/14/2022(UTC), Optika on 12/14/2022(UTC), billyben on 12/15/2022(UTC)
RiddledWithFilth  
#342 Posted : Tuesday, December 13, 2022 12:01:46 PM(UTC)
RiddledWithFilth

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Originally Posted by: simontemplar Go to Quoted Post

Every product with a bit of complexity to it has a long improvement curve. Me, I'd like things to look more natural as this will evolve, especially the anus
and minora's ,which doesn't feel very real for my tastes. On the other hand, the clit is very well designed and the approach with a hip replacement is a
very interesting take. It's a pioneering product in its infancy, so users shouldn't expect perfection so early in the race. If you want to make comparisons
with some other products, look at GP: it's got a head-spinning list of settings, features and adjustments in shape and colors. It does amazing things and
it's my "top pussy" without questions but I know *up close* of the incredible work Meipe has put in it and still is to this day.

This is exactly it, so far this is my favorite 3D Pussy Asset with the only thing holding back my usage of it being problems when using extreme Morphs or Poses.

I'm extremely hyped for its future and hope there are lots of updates and add-ons coming for it.
Thank you very much Laudanum <3

Optika  
#343 Posted : Wednesday, December 14, 2022 7:21:41 AM(UTC)
Optika

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 36 post(s)

Well said ;-)

DimitarCCenev  
#344 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2022 8:52:07 AM(UTC)
DimitarCCenev

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Yeah well said but is too bad that i can not use the product i bought :(

And is not clear how many time will wait for it because no response from creator more than a week so to know at least that he knows about the problem.

simontemplar  
#345 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2022 9:16:28 AM(UTC)
simontemplar

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 100 post(s)
I think he's well aware of it, Dimitar. This is his product support thread, after all. I can only surmise that the PA prefers to
concentrate on the task at hand rather than go full PR and put ,out soothing messages for every (rightfully)concerned customer.
It'll be time better employed anyway in terms of productivity. I don't think you can really expect all problems to be sorted on the
course of even two months for a project of such magnitude. Maybe all purchasers should consider that they made an investment
into something that can become real good over time, rather than expect instant satisfaction,
Think of early access games: you might purchase a game today and it could be fully ready only in a few months. Still, it could be
a really good game, once it goes gold :)
"That was fun. Let's do it again."
billyben  
#346 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2022 9:27:04 AM(UTC)
billyben

Was thanked: 1504 time(s) in 1278 post(s)

But I would really like some for G9

Edited by user Thursday, December 15, 2022 11:27:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Bill
I used to be disgusted, now I'm just amused
DimitarCCenev  
#347 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2022 10:56:41 AM(UTC)
DimitarCCenev

I think he's well aware of it, Dimitar. This is his product support thread, after all. I can only surmise that the PA prefers to
concentrate on the task at hand rather than go full PR and put ,out soothing messages for every (rightfully)concerned customer.
It'll be time better employed anyway in terms of productivity. I don't think you can really expect all problems to be sorted on the
course of even two months for a project of such magnitude. Maybe all purchasers should consider that they made an investment
into something that can become real good over time, rather than expect instant satisfaction,
Think of early access games: you might purchase a game today and it could be fully ready only in a few months. Still, it could be
a really good game, once it goes gold :)

I do understand your point. But i am software developer as well (which is like current case since that is 3D product, but it has same principles as software development)  and when i made a product and somebody file a bug or glitch at least i put a mark on it as "noted" not matter can i fix it now or it will be fixed much later. I do this just to calm down my users/clients that i am aware of the problem.

If @Laudanum was just said that he is aware of the problem, there was not going to be so many messages with complaints about this or at least not complaints that he didn't respond.

From my experience silence is the biggest enemy for the developer/creator of the products. That gives the impression that the creator doesn't really care, and it will put away his eventual customers.

;)

Laudanum  
#348 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2022 7:31:47 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Was thanked: 263 time(s) in 103 post(s)
Hi guys, sorry for the silence.

I’m currently working on a new update and a free addon that will greatly improved Advanced Pussy. Not to mention Advanced Pussy Designer is also coming.

I’m hoping they will be ready by January.
thanks 8 users thanked Laudanum for this useful post.
crappycrapperton1 on 12/15/2022(UTC), stooder on 12/16/2022(UTC), gooHero on 12/17/2022(UTC), DarkerThenBlack on 12/18/2022(UTC), cbs on 12/21/2022(UTC), ZenMaster3D on 12/21/2022(UTC), sentionaut on 12/23/2022(UTC), RumpArt on 12/23/2022(UTC)
Julzjuice  
#349 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2022 8:04:39 PM(UTC)
Julzjuice

I love everything about the product and truly appreciate the hard work that you've put into it and I really dont mean this in a bad way or anything but for me it just deforms the lower glutes and lower pelvis too much for my taste.

Hopefully this is something that can be fixed at some point in the future because everything else is absolutely amazing. But yeah, it really deforms the lower pelvis and lower glutes in weird ways.

Cheers!

DimitarCCenev  
#350 Posted : Friday, December 16, 2022 1:33:03 AM(UTC)
DimitarCCenev

Originally Posted by: Laudanum Go to Quoted Post

I’m currently working on a new update and a free addon that will greatly improved Advanced Pussy. Not to mention Advanced Pussy Designer is also coming.

Great. Finally, some info. Thanks man.

Zeppelin  
#351 Posted : Friday, December 16, 2022 1:59:19 PM(UTC)
Zeppelin

Was thanked: 112 time(s) in 97 post(s)

I noticed a decided improvement in the ass when posing in a position bending the legs. It's much more realistic that the old Daz buttocks. So thanks for that as well!

Zeppelin attached the following image(s):
BeautifulView.jpg
thanks 1 user thanked Zeppelin for this useful post.
DarkerThenBlack on 12/18/2022(UTC)
Goblyn  
#352 Posted : Sunday, December 18, 2022 1:23:58 AM(UTC)
Goblyn

Could you add in an update to AP the ability to Copy a G8 MAT and use it on a G8.1 body?

When I have a G8.1 character using AP and try Copy MAT, if I'm using a G8 material it will not align properly with the AP pubic and hip mesh. I create custom skins for my characters using Skin Builder 8 (since 8.1 never received the plugin) using GF8 skins, then apply them to GF8.1 base. Due to this, AP is just not working with them as I hoped.

Other than that, I love your work. I wish I had the talent (and patience) to create such a well crafted mesh.

Originally Posted by: Laudanum Go to Quoted Post

Edited by user Wednesday, December 21, 2022 9:13:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

RobinsonUK  
#353 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2022 10:10:09 AM(UTC)
RobinsonUK

Was thanked: 28 time(s) in 22 post(s)
It pains me to consider the amount of effort you've put into this, along with the morph pack. This is by far the best product in its category available right now.

I've been playing with it for a few days and noticed a couple of issues (maybe problem between chair and keyboard). With super-large dilations you can get quit an unnatural look between glute and thigh. I usually go in to fix and "fill" the area in Mudbox or Blender, then smooth it over. I think this is volume preservation-related (i.e. naturally it would be preserved). Perhaps some future product will have fixes for this kind of thing.

One other issue is mesh resolution. It defaults to 1 (viewport) and 2 (render). As with another product I own, iRay refuses to render when resolution is set to 2. It just continually restarts itself and never draws anything. I have a 12GB card. Luckily the mesh resolution is pretty high to begin with, so it's fine at 1.

Otherwise this is fantastic.
marble51  
#354 Posted : Friday, December 23, 2022 2:40:06 AM(UTC)
marble51

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 20 post(s)

I have just bought this and I'd like to share my first impressions.

I am struggling a little with the sensitivity of the bone controllers. I am in the habit of using the parameter sliders rather than the Universal Tool for XYZ translations/scale. I don't like the tool because it gets in the way. However I am finding the sensitivity way too strong so that a small adjustment of the parameter slider crates a huge movement in the viewport. I can adjust the sensitivity in the Parameter Edit Mode (reducing by a factor of 10 seems about right) but there are so many bones that this is not practical. May I suggest that a further update might contain a sensitivity adjustment?

Secondly, what is the easiest way to save presets? If I spend some time getting all the posing adjustments the way I want them, I would like to be able to save that state as a preset, preferably with an icon just like the presets already included with the product.

Thirdly, is it possible to select and move two controllers at the same time? For example, I want to move both labia (left and right) by the same amount or perhaps select all the controllers on one labia.

Lastly, I would like to be able to adjust the colours more freely. Golden Palace has an add-on called "Pussy Wizard" which I use for every character. Perhaps there might be a possibility of something similar (for Lab Maj and Lab Min) in the future? Perhaps the AP Designer will include texture design too? I am looking forward to that being released.

Edited by user Friday, December 23, 2022 2:45:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

ramon73  
#355 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2022 9:51:45 AM(UTC)
ramon73

Hi, I have just bought this product and overall it's very nice and exactly as advertized!

The only thing I am missing is good control over the labium majora. I want to have the same camteltoe visuals and shape as with the GoldenShower version, but I can't get it to look the same with this product. Also inflating the majora inflates it top to end, I have no control over inflating just the top part or just the sides, the one option present inflates everything.

Oh and it would be nice to have a collision addon like with the GoldenShower version.

Other than this small issue I am happy with the purchase :)

Edited by user Wednesday, December 28, 2022 10:14:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

marble51  
#356 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2022 1:46:21 PM(UTC)
marble51

Originally Posted by: ramon73 Go to Quoted Post

Hi, I have just bought this product and overall it's very nice and exactly as advertized!

The only thing I am missing is good control over the labium majora. I want to have the same camteltoe visuals and shape as with the GoldenShower version, but I can't get it to look the same with this product. Also inflating the majora inflates it top to end, I have no control over inflating just the top part or just the sides, the one option present inflates everything.

Oh and it would be nice to have a collision addon like with the GoldenShower version.

I am thinking you mean Golden Palace rather than Shower, right?

I agree about the LabMaj options - so much so that one of the first things I did was to send it to Blender and sculpt in some puffiness. I'm always wary of doing that because I never know whether tinkering with the shape will affect any JCMs in the model. However, I might need to add some of the other things you mention too.

So far I am continuing to use Golden Palace but will use AP for close ups. One reason is that AP doesn't play nice with panties. Any character morph that affects the pelvis area seems to create a gap between the AP graft and the panties/leggings/tights. I have Zev0's Shape Shifter product which allows me to adjust the pelvis and anatomy areas a little but I still can't get the fit right.

Edited by user Wednesday, December 28, 2022 1:57:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

ramon73  
#357 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2022 5:06:06 AM(UTC)
ramon73

Originally Posted by: marble51 Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: ramon73 Go to Quoted Post

I am thinking you mean Golden Palace rather than Shower, right?

I agree about the LabMaj options - so much so that one of the first things I did was to send it to Blender and sculpt in some puffiness. I'm always wary of doing that because I never know whether tinkering with the shape will affect any JCMs in the model. However, I might need to add some of the other things you mention too.

So far I am continuing to use Golden Palace but will use AP for close ups. One reason is that AP doesn't play nice with panties. Any character morph that affects the pelvis area seems to create a gap between the AP graft and the panties/leggings/tights. I have Zev0's Shape Shifter product which allows me to adjust the pelvis and anatomy areas a little but I still can't get the fit right.

Hhaha, Yes I meant Golden Palace of course! :)

And I am doing the same as you, I went back to Golden Palace again, becasue it just looks better for general posing. For the few explicit renders I create I will grab this new Advanced Pussy.

I hope the creator will keep adding updates based on the feedback.

Daybird  
#358 Posted : Wednesday, January 4, 2023 4:27:10 AM(UTC)
Daybird

Was thanked: 378 time(s) in 375 post(s)

What do I wrong?

When I apply the AP on my G8F figure it fits not well. I tried it a few times and no matter If I use Gf8 or Gf8.1 I have this issues.

I use DAZ 4.21.0.5 Pro Edition

Since I saw no problems for others in promo renders I'm a little clueless now.

With GP I have no problems at all so far, but since this product have some nice features it would be nice to have it too.

Daybird attached the following image(s):
AP Problems.jpg
thanks 1 user thanked Daybird for this useful post.
59Burst on 3/29/2023(UTC)
marble51  
#359 Posted : Wednesday, January 4, 2023 3:16:46 PM(UTC)
marble51

Originally Posted by: Daybird Go to Quoted Post

What do I wrong?

When I apply the AP on my G8F figure it fits not well. I tried it a few times and no matter If I use Gf8 or Gf8.1 I have this issues.

I use DAZ 4.21.0.5 Pro Edition

Since I saw no problems for others in promo renders I'm a little clueless now.

With GP I have no problems at all so far, but since this product have some nice features it would be nice to have it too.

I've seen that with other grafts and it is usually due to the main figure having HD applied. I think earlier posts in this thread indicate that this product does not play nicely with HD.

Daybird  
#360 Posted : Wednesday, January 4, 2023 5:57:02 PM(UTC)
Daybird

Was thanked: 378 time(s) in 375 post(s)

Mhh, this was the default Genesis 8 Female I used for this picture without any loaded Character.

Since in the moment a render is running I could not see if this figure has a HD setting.