23 Pages«<1819202122>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
DasAmazin  
#381 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2023 7:16:13 AM(UTC)
DasAmazin

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Michse22 Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: DasAmazin Go to Quoted Post

The other thing I have an issue with is the control attachment. The only time I was able to select individual areas of control, it moved the entire graft. Other than that, I can't even seem to get it to single out any one controller. It either selects the whole thing, or clicking on it selects the pelvis bone, and the manual is vague about to use them anyway.

Hi, I guess you tried to move the controller by click&drag? Try this: In your viewport hover over the desired controller until it highlights. Then click on it to select it. You have to release the mouse button - otherwise you'll drag the whole graft. Now you can move the controller with the translate /universal tool. Selecting the controller in your scene tab is also possible.

Thank you! Yeah I just have to remember to load it from Content Library, rather than Smart Content and it works fine.  I like it a lot, just wish it wasn't as slow and fit better on figures that weren't stock models.  It really does look and pose more naturally than others.  If you go to a "lighter" or a graft that does a more traditional fit, I hope you keep the original controls/bones, if its possible, and just add more slider options too!

thedeadjester  
#382 Posted : Thursday, January 26, 2023 6:42:14 PM(UTC)
thedeadjester

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 19 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Laudanum Go to Quoted Post
A little update on my progress:

I decided to include a Redux version of Advanced Pussy in the next update. This version will be more traditional with no controllers and not as many bones in favor of morphs and slider controls instead of manual adjustment. Also, the redux version won’t cover the entire hips and only cover the genitalia area.

Thank you!! This will bring me back to this product! HD morphs are extremely important to me :)

gooHero  
#383 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2023 7:59:27 AM(UTC)
gooHero

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 20 post(s)

File Attachment(s):
waiting.gif (10,019kb) downloaded 58 time(s).
Ciaran  
#384 Posted : Monday, January 30, 2023 3:54:32 PM(UTC)
Ciaran

Was thanked: 70 time(s) in 60 post(s)

UNABLE TO INSTALL ADVANCE PUSSY!

Help please.

I'm working with the following "downloaded" files...

66734_Laudanum_update01.zip
     66734_Laudanum_update02.zip
     Laudanum_AdvancedPussy_UserManual.pdf
     Laudanum_AdvancedPussy_README.txt

I've been following the included Install  Instruction without any success.

Using the DIM to install the files will not work because there is no included .dsx file for the DIM to recognize, as far as I understand. The .dsx files included in the .zip files are not the appropriate .dsx files.

I also tried a manual install unzipping the files to my appropriate DAZ directory and folders. I've also tried copying and pasting the files individually. Still doesn't work.

I've also tried re-downloading the product files in case something went wrong with my first download attempt.

I've also downloaded and successfully installed some product files by Meipe without any problems. As far as I can tell I am doing everything correctly.

Perhaps I'm missing a step with the Advance Pussy file installation? I'm at my wits end trying to figure this out.

I'm having a similar problem with a product from 3feetwolf. Could I be doing something stupid, or perhaps there is something wrong with the .zip files?

Edited by user Monday, January 30, 2023 3:59:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Michse22  
#385 Posted : Monday, January 30, 2023 4:34:07 PM(UTC)
Michse22

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
The files are fine. A description how to get it dim ready was somewhere in this thread. To install it manually you have to make sure that you are unzipping the files into the correct folders:
Inside the zip is a folder named "content". Inside of that folder are folders Data, Documentation, People and Runtime. Those have to go into your Daz content library.
Yours are probably in "your Daz content library"/content/. Use the windows explorer to move the folders to their appropriate place and it should work.

Hope this helps, sry no pix on my mobile...
Ciaran  
#386 Posted : Monday, January 30, 2023 8:29:55 PM(UTC)
Ciaran

@ Michse22... Thank you for taking the time to try and help.

I've tried unzipping to and copy and pasting the files to..

C:\Users\my_Directory\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library\Content

and

C:\Daz 3D\Applications\Data\DAZ 3D\My DAZ 3D Library

Unfortunately... I missed the following post...

Originally Posted by: yorkee2010 Go to Quoted Post

Also....Following the procedure of dropping the Zips into DIM folder did nothing, wasnt recognized by DIM.   Tried unpacking and dropping manifest and supplement files into DIM folder, Nada!!!   Manually installed the files into My Library, Daz see em but  DIM doesnt see installed or in DIM Folder.   I have carried out this proc many times without fault, DIM always picks up the product unless its previously installed.

That’s because the renderotica store forces us to name the zip files a certain way which breaks compatibility with DIM.

If you rename the zip to “IM00066734-01_AdvancedPussy” then it should work.

Changing the file name worked for using the DIM, and I was finally able to install the product!!!

How does one know that one needs to change the file name if it isn't mentioned in the README or in the INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS? Perhaps I'm just missing it. Also, how does one know what to change the file name to under such circumstances?

Signed FRAZZELED and not thinking clearly.

haruchai  
#387 Posted : Tuesday, January 31, 2023 6:33:49 AM(UTC)
haruchai

Was thanked: 72 time(s) in 58 post(s)

Short answer, you don't. The files as presented here are not intended for DIM installation but manual install. If you want to use DIM as a convenience then you will have to rename them to the DIM convention.

That convention is IMxxxxxxxx-01_filename. Making sure that the number used is not the same as one already in use will help avoid conflicts. So for files from here just use the number already assigned at download (as Laudanum did above). So IM000xxxxx-01_filename. If it is split into more than one file then change the last number, increase by one, so IM000xxxxx-02 etc.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 31, 2023 6:41:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Clarification of a step

Ciaran  
#388 Posted : Tuesday, January 31, 2023 12:38:07 PM(UTC)
Ciaran

Originally Posted by: haruchai Go to Quoted Post

Short answer, you don't. The files as presented here are not intended for DIM installation but manual install. If you want to use DIM as a convenience then you will have to rename them to the DIM convention.

@ huruchai... Thanks for the info. At first I tried unzipping the downloaded files to the correct DAZ Library folder, but for some reason that didn't work. So, I decided to try using the DIM as per the products own instructions. Some vendors here do actually set up there products to work with the DIM without requiring any file name changes.

Laudanum  
#389 Posted : Friday, February 3, 2023 9:07:19 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

Was thanked: 263 time(s) in 103 post(s)
A little update on my progress.

Advanced Pussy Redux is coming along nicely and I should be ready with a new update in about a week from now. Two at the most.
thanks 5 users thanked Laudanum for this useful post.
DarkerThenBlack on 2/3/2023(UTC), RumpArt on 2/3/2023(UTC), haruchai on 2/3/2023(UTC), gooHero on 2/4/2023(UTC), RiddledWithFilth on 2/4/2023(UTC)
sentryflash200  
#390 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2023 1:47:12 AM(UTC)
sentryflash200

Are there plans on making this available for Genesis 9?

Norgur  
#391 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2023 2:06:11 PM(UTC)
Norgur

Has anybody had any luck with stacking shells over AP? So far, most attempts of mine did either result in weird looks due to different UVs or in white areas. Am I just being stupid here?

Ciaran  
#392 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2023 4:48:33 PM(UTC)
Ciaran

Originally Posted by: sentryflash200 Go to Quoted Post

Are there plans on making this available for Genesis 9?

Laudanum posted the following reply earlier in this thread...

Originally Posted by: isaac3d3 Go to Quoted Post
Hi Laudanum, Advanced Pussy looks like a very interesting product. Given that Genesis 9 is soon to be released, will you be releasing a version that will fit G9/V9?
Thanks

G9 version of Advance Pussy will take more time but it will come.

SeraphVe  
#393 Posted : Monday, February 6, 2023 9:34:16 PM(UTC)
SeraphVe

I love the flexibility and user-friendly of the product so much, allowing me to quickly modify desired posing based on presets. The only question or complain I have is that how to change the color of pussy? Except we have several color presets to choose from, I really hope to customize the color of the pussy because all the default colors seem too artificial in my eyes......wanna to blend it in better with the skin color of other part.

Anyone here can help? I tried to modify the surface tab while selecting the pussy, but seems those colors options wouldn't affect the pussy color....

Norgur  
#394 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2023 4:49:55 AM(UTC)
Norgur

Originally Posted by: SeraphVe Go to Quoted Post
I love the flexibility and user-friendly of the product so much, allowing me to quickly modify desired posing based on presets. The only question or complain I have is that how to change the color of pussy? Except we have several color presets to choose from, I really hope to customize the color of the pussy because all the default colors seemtoo artificial in my eyes......wanna to blend it in better with the skin color of other part.

Anyone here can help? I tried to modify the surface tab while selecting the pussy, but seems those colors options wouldn&#39;t affect the pussy color....

The color of the labia etc is set by the Advanced Pussy shell. Try and play around with the materials there :)
gooHero  
#395 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2023 1:17:02 AM(UTC)
gooHero

Advanced Pussy Redux is coming along nicely and I should be ready with a new update in about a week from now. Two at the most.

:-D

thanks 1 user thanked gooHero for this useful post.
DarkerThenBlack on 2/18/2023(UTC)
Velshtein  
#396 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2023 6:21:48 PM(UTC)
Velshtein

Was thanked: 321 time(s) in 308 post(s)

Can't wait!

gooHero  
#397 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2023 4:06:21 AM(UTC)
gooHero

Seems like we would have to. I guess game release schedule bumping is introduced here now too. Probably not the first time either. It is kind of a perfect timing for me at the moment, because I lost interest in DAZ3d and started playing Elden Ring again instead lol oh well ^_^
ZenMaster3D  
#398 Posted : Saturday, February 25, 2023 10:18:50 PM(UTC)
ZenMaster3D

Was thanked: 136 time(s) in 97 post(s)

<rant>

I just honestly cannot believe some people...  I also honestly need to apologize because I planned this post 3 - 4 months ago but "life happened" and .. that pussy happened also. From my POV some people got smacked in the head with the best thing ever and still went on complaining.. tha hack?!!

"you can only use this sanding", what utter nonsense is that supposed to be?!

That's not exactly one of my best works but then again... I'm still having issues setting this up. Issues in the "lower regions" of my own? 😬

As far as I can tell Sukai-chan is lying down, trust me: her pussy is advanced ;)  And then this Freak is grabbing her and pushing in this.. staff?!!!

She's lying down as far as I can tell... Freak is waaaaay pulling her leg and for the record: I haven't been paying attention to this forum nor any updates ever since gf & me got together for the Holiday season, start December?

What I did here was a thing several months ago.

No extremes possible my behinds ;)

I'm gonna go on the record: the advanced pussy is the best thing that has happened to this place so far! And feel free to quote me on that!!!

Seriously: going over this thread makes me facepalm over some posts.

HUGE fan here.

(edit)

SO, for the record?

This is the meta on my above screenshot:

Feel free not to vote on this post because... not that much effort here.

So why still post? To prove some people wrong, watch me no care that I'm 3 months after date.

OMG, that doesn't look comfortable!

People who follow my stuff (there are more than I feel comfortable with, but I love 'm! <3) .. those people know that my regular posts come with a story... For example:

Melanie was enjoying the beach in her new bikini. As it was getting darker she started walking towards the hotel when suddenly a strange thunderstorm appeared out of nowhere! However, it were only sparks, lots of sparks yet no thunder?

Before she could do anything though she felt herself getting "lifted" into the air, as if by magic. She soon noticed a giant flying saucer as she floated towards it, during which her clothes also slowly started to give way as if they got peeled of her body.

All Melanie could do was stare in awe as she got closer and closer to the stange spaceship...

You will have to find the render yourself because I don't self-advertise. Also not the reason for my post: that screenie of mine already has 1 updo. Time of writing. That's kinda... fast IMO.

From my POV: Advanced pussy is one the best things that happened to Renderotica in quite a while. Huge fan here!

Edited by user Saturday, February 25, 2023 11:05:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: because it was needed ;)

gooHero  
#399 Posted : Tuesday, February 28, 2023 7:00:10 AM(UTC)
gooHero

1. I would not have purchased this if I knew it was an "early access" item where we were supposed to be the alpha/beta testers.
2. If we cannot use this without serious distortion in the nether regions on bigger models, I have no use for it since all my models are thicc.
3. He surpassed his OWN deadline of two weeks, 11 days ago.

So... take your badly translated simping elsewhere, in my opinion. If you support this kind of business model where you just put stuff out there half done or not tested, I have something to sell you Zenmaster... do you know about the London Bridge? it was passed down in my family and it is up for sale now... ;-)

Edit: I am aware that these things take time and are complicated and I could not do better myself. There is a simple solution for that however, since he has so many people supporting this type of "release". Let THEM test it first and THEN release it. Easy.

Edited by user Tuesday, February 28, 2023 7:02:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 3 users thanked gooHero for this useful post.
DarkerThenBlack on 2/28/2023(UTC), thedeadjester on 3/1/2023(UTC), slender331man on 3/2/2023(UTC)
DarkerThenBlack  
#400 Posted : Thursday, March 2, 2023 5:44:08 AM(UTC)
DarkerThenBlack

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Hey Laudanum, is the redux version canceled or do you need some more time? Any new ETA?