2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
RogueMage3D  
#21 Posted : Wednesday, November 30, 2022 9:17:26 PM(UTC)
RogueMage3D

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I am rather frustrated as well:

1. Adding Breastacular changes the bodyshape and I cannot rebuild it with the given shapes. With G8 it was possible to combine the shapes with other breast-sliders. Beeing able to not use them limits the possibilites drastically.

2. The Daz-Original breast-morphs for G9 (hanging forward, cleavage etc. ) have only minimal effect if any. Bending the character backwards results in the breast flattening in a strange way. (https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-9-body-shapes)

4. When I render the scene with the transparent chair only using the presets I can see into the breast from V9 though the breast do not stick into the chair. Making the chair invisible results in complete breasts.

5. Only one G9-wardrobe item fit correctly, the rest does not react to the breasts. G8 did not fit as well.

To be honest. This is very underwhelming compared with your G8-version. I hope you will be able to fix this. For now I deem it unusable.

Heliuman  
#22 Posted : Thursday, December 1, 2022 2:56:13 AM(UTC)
Heliuman

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

I love the shapes you created for g9!

But I also have issues with this new version. I can't seem to move "the inner ring" of the breast to adjust them properly (the two outer rings, nipple and the tip of the breast works fine). The only way I can adjust the breasts is to use the morphs. Also the breasts doesn't copy the original shape, so clothing is also an issue for me too.

Hope you're able to fix this, as I loved breastacular ofr G8 

thanks 1 user thanked Heliuman for this useful post.
Meipe on 12/3/2022(UTC)
Blake_Stronge  
#23 Posted : Thursday, December 1, 2022 5:24:52 AM(UTC)
Blake_Stronge

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 8 post(s)

Originally Posted by: RogueMage3D Go to Quoted Post

1. Adding Breastacular changes the bodyshape and I cannot rebuild it with the given shapes. With G8 it was possible to combine the shapes with other breast-sliders. Beeing able to not use them limits the possibilites drastically.

2. The Daz-Original breast-morphs for G9 (hanging forward, cleavage etc. ) have only minimal effect if any. Bending the character backwards results in the breast flattening in a strange way. (https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-9-body-shapes)

4. When I render the scene with the transparent chair only using the presets I can see into the breast from V9 though the breast do not stick into the chair. Making the chair invisible results in complete breasts.

5. Only one G9-wardrobe item fit correctly, the rest does not react to the breasts. G8 did not fit as well.

To be honest. This is very underwhelming compared with your G8-version. I hope you will be able to fix this. For now I deem it unusable.

I totally agree here. The breast shapes are wildly off the base character shape and no amount of dial spinning is getting them back to where they were. I also need my characters to, at times be partially clothed, or wearing certain clothing items that reveal parts of her breasts, this is of course now impossible as the clothing follows the base mesh, not the graft.

Also, she REALLY doesn't like lifting her arms up!

I was so looking forward to using this, one step closer to making G9 usable. Now seems one step further away, I can't use this.

Optika  
#24 Posted : Thursday, December 1, 2022 5:50:50 PM(UTC)
Optika

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Well, first and foremost I am happy that Meipe is addressing the nipple-disaster G9 is. I really would like to find that new generation cool but so far it simply sucks. I have Vicky 9, some first Mousse figures and bought the recent Josie Bundle. Actually all figures have rather strangely shaped/acting breast regions IMO. And the areola/nipple thing is beyond me. I never know what SubD I have to set, whether or not it might look good in my render and so on. The best was the missing HD on Josie whereas G9 was supposed to have HD onboard at all levels.

Anyhow, as not many G9 characters are out yet and there are all kinds of obstacles with G9 I myself would give Meipe credit and time to iron out any potential shortcomings. At least Gen9 has nipples now ;-)
thanks 1 user thanked Optika for this useful post.
Meipe on 12/3/2022(UTC)
fotzepolitick  
#25 Posted : Saturday, December 3, 2022 12:26:23 AM(UTC)
fotzepolitick

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 5 post(s)

I agree with some people here. Love the fact that you have the first version released, but it needs to be able to mimic the current breast shape of the character like the G8 version and not squish it/completely change it.

thanks 2 users thanked fotzepolitick for this useful post.
Meipe on 12/3/2022(UTC), revenant on 4/10/2023(UTC)
Meipe  
#26 Posted : Saturday, December 3, 2022 5:27:24 AM(UTC)
Meipe

Was thanked: 1237 time(s) in 615 post(s)
About BL clothing, here is a fix I made for you:

https://www.renderotica....&m=522998#post522998

About mimicing the current FBM breast shape: it can't be done with all of them, because G9 Breastacular includes a rigidity map... and BL can't come without a rigidity map beause G9's very poor pectorals geometry tranfer with a terrible blocky look by default on Breastacular. It wasn't an issue with G8F, as the girl had a decent geometry by default on her bosom.

So I can think of only two workarounds:

1- Providing a wider choice of breast shapes for BL;
2- Providing custom morphs matching the FBMs for the most popular characters.

Tell me what do you think!
thanks 4 users thanked Meipe for this useful post.
Thunder-3D on 12/3/2022(UTC), SaxaSD on 12/3/2022(UTC), xblurp on 12/3/2022(UTC), billyben on 12/3/2022(UTC)
thedeadjester  
#27 Posted : Saturday, December 3, 2022 7:28:12 AM(UTC)
thedeadjester

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 19 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Meipe Go to Quoted Post

About mimicing the current FBM breast shape: it can't be done with all of them, because G9 Breastacular includes a rigidity map... and BL can't come without a rigidity map beause G9's very poor pectorals geometry tranfer with a terrible blocky look by default on Breastacular. It wasn't an issue with G8F, as the girl had a decent geometry by default on her bosom.

I'd go with option #1. I think Option #2 isn't sustainable and doesn't account for the variety of shapes body morph packages can create.

Could you also provide more "realistic" breasts as part of Option 1? I'm more interested in natural breast shapes large and small with appropriate drooping rather than the bolt ons or crazy anime tits. Just a personal wishlist since you are soliciting our opinion :)

EDIT: Providing a whish list too

Edited by user Saturday, December 3, 2022 7:37:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 2 users thanked thedeadjester for this useful post.
Meipe on 12/3/2022(UTC), xblurp on 12/3/2022(UTC)
Meipe  
#28 Posted : Saturday, December 3, 2022 10:08:44 AM(UTC)
Meipe

Originally Posted by: thedeadjester Go to Quoted Post

Could you also provide more "realistic" breasts as part of Option 1? I'm more interested in natural breast shapes large and small with appropriate drooping rather than the bolt ons or crazy anime tits. Just a personal wishlist since you are soliciting our opinion :)

Sure, just post some pics! ;)

Meipe  
#29 Posted : Saturday, December 3, 2022 10:11:00 AM(UTC)
Meipe

thanks 4 users thanked Meipe for this useful post.
haruchai on 12/3/2022(UTC), Thunder-3D on 12/3/2022(UTC), Akirael on 12/3/2022(UTC), PsyberSkald on 12/5/2022(UTC)
Blake_Stronge  
#30 Posted : Saturday, December 3, 2022 6:02:26 PM(UTC)
Blake_Stronge

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 8 post(s)

The raised arms fix did most of the job, but still left an odd crease. A shape morph for the character plus a JCM to smooth the arm pit area and she has a pair shes happy with again, plus somewhere to hang her jewellery. Still not 100% but nothing a touch of post work can't fix.

Edited by user Saturday, December 3, 2022 6:04:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked Blake_Stronge for this useful post.
Meipe on 12/4/2022(UTC)
Meipe  
#31 Posted : Sunday, December 4, 2022 2:21:39 PM(UTC)
Meipe

Originally Posted by: RogueMage3D Go to Quoted Post

I added some morphs, there will be more choice in the next BL update. But in the meantime:

https://www.renderotica.com/community/forums.aspx?g=posts&m=523057#post523057

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pdymegy2fuzvwml/G9Breastacular_Moving%20Morphs.zip?dl=0

thanks 1 user thanked Meipe for this useful post.
PsyberSkald on 12/5/2022(UTC)
thedeadjester  
#32 Posted : Monday, December 5, 2022 10:29:19 PM(UTC)
thedeadjester

Sure, just post some pics! ;)

I will! I just got it and the updates. I'm gonna be fair to you, since you made a TON of options with the default shapes you made, and make sure I can't get the natural (i.e. sagging looks) I am looking for before I post some suggestions. There is A LOT to work through. What was the expected time frame you will accept suggestions in? Thanks for this wonderful product btw!!!

-DJ

thanks 1 user thanked thedeadjester for this useful post.
Meipe on 12/6/2022(UTC)
Meipe  
#33 Posted : Tuesday, December 6, 2022 1:01:04 PM(UTC)
Meipe

Thunder-3D on 12/19/2022(UTC)
thedeadjester  
#34 Posted : Tuesday, December 6, 2022 8:15:44 PM(UTC)
thedeadjester

For the moment I made these shapes:

https://www.renderotica....586&cmsg=0&cmsn=

Since you asked earlier for pictures and feedback I thought I would share. I don't mean to sound patronizing, I recognize you are a VERY skilled with sculpting and have studied artistic anatomy, I just want to get my thoughts on "paper" and I thought the best was way to illustrate what I look for in breasts in my models. I've been playing around with different settings and shapes you have given us so far. First off, great work! I have a few things I liked in the natural shapes and a few things I didn't. I won't comment on the medium or fake tits; not the focus of this port. Perhaps some of this is addressed in the next update you have planned but here is what I've noticed so far:

1. The large shapes are mostly pretty good and provide some interesting options. Most of them sit too far away from the chest area for my liking (as if they are artificial instead of natural) Examples of what I am looking for (excuse the sloppy paint.net drawings lol):

The shape: "BL_Natural_10_Both" is very well done, I would love a variant of that one that didn't sit so high up on the pectoral muscle (for variety). I achieved a new variation of that when I mixed it with "BL_Natural_07_Both". I like how well these two worked together to produce what I wanted for my first attempt:

"BL_Natural_07_Both" by itself tended to sit too far away from the ribcage and hover in the air. Now, I am sure there are natural breasts out there that are this perky at this size but I tend to think of these more as "fake" styled tits than natural ones.

2. I think some of this might be the morphs I am using and not your product since some of the shapes don't match the dial icons. Is that a possibility?

3. I don't want to fill this post up with too many giant pics... for smaller breasts I would like some options similar to what I posted in my first picture. Under boob, sag, nipples at neutral or able to be pointed down and away from the breast bone.

4. I can move the various bones to close some of the gaps I see in the underboob area but that leads to the top of the breast bending and producing a shape that doesn't look natural.  On shoulder bends the top of the breast also gets warped. I assume this is something you are fixing in the next update as well?

5. The breasts hanging down is a GREAT morph (for doggy style), however it really only works on the largest breast morphs. Can you provide a morph to produce the hanging effect on much smaller breasts? Also, if you don't dial the morph to 100% (i.e. trying to get smaller breasts to dangle) the breasts point too far to the sides. Can you provide controls or a morph to move these closer to the center line; bringing the whole breast and nipples pointing downward on smaller breast sizes?

Again, I hope I am not sounding pejorative or un-appreciative of your skill and anatomical eye; the product is great. I know my morphs are probably interfering with it. I just want some more natural shapes in both large and small sizes and the ability to control the breasts in the laying down, plank and standing positions for ALL size breasts. Thanks for your attention to my post!!  

Edit: Spelling

Edited by user Tuesday, December 6, 2022 8:19:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 3 users thanked thedeadjester for this useful post.
gmretoica623 on 12/7/2022(UTC), Meipe on 12/10/2022(UTC), Cryphius3DX on 2/18/2023(UTC)
Optika  
#35 Posted : Wednesday, December 7, 2022 3:12:28 AM(UTC)
Optika

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 36 post(s)

For me it would be a combination of 1 & 2.
1) Might help to overcome the general G9 problem. Maybe apart from "full" shapes it might be also feasible to offer "parts" like in Zev0's Breast Control to be able to shape the breasts the way one wants.
2) Custom morphs sound great as this would preserve the original shape. Maybe you could provide some selected ones for the most popular characters like DAZ base figures (with Pixie 9 there are already three out) and the one or other character from other vendors.

thanks 1 user thanked Optika for this useful post.
Meipe on 12/10/2022(UTC)
Meipe  
#36 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2022 5:21:43 AM(UTC)
Meipe

Thunder-3D on 12/19/2022(UTC)
Meipe  
#37 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2023 3:28:08 AM(UTC)
Meipe

Meipe  
#38 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2023 3:29:40 AM(UTC)
Meipe

Since you asked earlier for pictures and feedback I thought I would share. I don't mean to sound patronizing, I recognize you are a VERY skilled with sculpting and have studied artistic anatomy, I just want to get my thoughts on "paper" and I thought the best was way to illustrate what I look for in breasts in my models. I've been playing around with different settings and shapes you have given us so far. First off, great work! I have a few things I liked in the natural shapes and a few things I didn't. I won't comment on the medium or fake tits; not the focus of this port. Perhaps some of this is addressed in the next update you have planned but here is what I've noticed so far:

1. The large shapes are mostly pretty good and provide some interesting options. Most of them sit too far away from the chest area for my liking (as if they are artificial instead of natural) Examples of what I am looking for (excuse the sloppy paint.net drawings lol):

The shape: "BL_Natural_10_Both" is very well done, I would love a variant of that one that didn't sit so high up on the pectoral muscle (for variety). I achieved a new variation of that when I mixed it with "BL_Natural_07_Both". I like how well these two worked together to produce what I wanted for my first attempt:

"BL_Natural_07_Both" by itself tended to sit too far away from the ribcage and hover in the air. Now, I am sure there are natural breasts out there that are this perky at this size but I tend to think of these more as "fake" styled tits than natural ones.

2. I think some of this might be the morphs I am using and not your product since some of the shapes don't match the dial icons. Is that a possibility?

3. I don't want to fill this post up with too many giant pics... for smaller breasts I would like some options similar to what I posted in my first picture. Under boob, sag, nipples at neutral or able to be pointed down and away from the breast bone.

4. I can move the various bones to close some of the gaps I see in the underboob area but that leads to the top of the breast bending and producing a shape that doesn't look natural.  On shoulder bends the top of the breast also gets warped. I assume this is something you are fixing in the next update as well?

5. The breasts hanging down is a GREAT morph (for doggy style), however it really only works on the largest breast morphs. Can you provide a morph to produce the hanging effect on much smaller breasts? Also, if you don't dial the morph to 100% (i.e. trying to get smaller breasts to dangle) the breasts point too far to the sides. Can you provide controls or a morph to move these closer to the center line; bringing the whole breast and nipples pointing downward on smaller breast sizes?

Again, I hope I am not sounding pejorative or un-appreciative of your skill and anatomical eye; the product is great. I know my morphs are probably interfering with it. I just want some more natural shapes in both large and small sizes and the ability to control the breasts in the laying down, plank and standing positions for ALL size breasts. Thanks for your attention to my post!!  

In the update, there are some new shapes that may interest you... :)

https://www.renderotica.com/community/forums.aspx?g=posts&t=266325&cmsg=0&cmsn=

revenant  
#39 Posted : Monday, April 10, 2023 9:00:35 PM(UTC)
revenant

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)
I am seriously unimpressed with G9 overall. What a disaster!

I think I'll wait for a looong time before buying any G9 stuff.
thedeadjester  
#40 Posted : Wednesday, April 12, 2023 8:31:13 PM(UTC)
thedeadjester

In the update, there are some new shapes that may interest you... :)

https://www.renderotica.com/community/forums.aspx?g=posts&t=266325&cmsg=0&cmsn=

Thanks! I'll check it out! I am really happy to see the Gen 9 support. I am super impressed with the base G9 offering from DAZ and have switched my entire workflow over to it so I am glad you are supporting it! Looking forward to the new golden palace!