Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
orangepeel  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 14, 2022 3:34:07 PM(UTC)
orangepeel

Hey, So i have been making models most of the day and finally I ran into an issue. I am using a character called Constance and when I add the Golden Palace gen , Shell and Copy the mat, the actual Texture doesn't apply (is white ). In the surfaces tab it has moved over . I tried breastacular too and it had the same issue, Any help would much appreciated as I have the character how I want her . Many thanks, OP.

TheBitterGent  
#2 Posted : Friday, July 15, 2022 3:54:14 AM(UTC)
TheBitterGent

Was thanked: 142 time(s) in 112 post(s)

Originally Posted by: orangepeel Go to Quoted Post

Hey, So i have been making models most of the day and finally I ran into an issue. I am using a character called Constance and when I add the Golden Palace gen , Shell and Copy the mat, the actual Texture doesn't apply (is white ). In the surfaces tab it has moved over . I tried breastacular too and it had the same issue, Any help would much appreciated as I have the character how I want her . Many thanks, OP.

So IF your Studio is buggered up with deleted leftovers from previous models (Save scene, restart DS, and reload scene to attempt fix)

I tested Constance by loading G8F, applying the shape morphs via the presets, (NOTE there is an Eyeshadow Face SHELL in the presets), then loading the all mats preset. 

I checked the UV and it loaded Base Female so non custom UV.

Constance is a vampire character with multiple extra blood and bites (hierarchal materials perhaps deployed via additional shells, did not test)

The Eyeshadow Shell was an issue I had as its in with shape presets. So if you load it, then load materials (loosing the eyeshadow) and then reload the eyeshadow you create a 2nd eyeshadow shell.

The Shell Fixer Script must be ran on additional shells (each shell selected) to fix transparencies on other shells.

Surfaces tab it has moved over?

If you mean a tiling or UV alignment dragged my mistake then you can hold ALT and click the Dial to reset it to its default. If changes to assets, that have not been saved then these dials should reset to default with a restart of DS.

If materials saved in a scene or asset are reverted then re-saved but reloading with scene erroneously depending on how much went into any modifications reloading the default skin material and then resaving might be a viable, option worst case scenario.     

thanks 1 user thanked TheBitterGent for this useful post.
Meipe on 7/21/2022(UTC)
orangepeel  
#3 Posted : Friday, July 15, 2022 6:47:56 AM(UTC)
orangepeel

Originally Posted by: TheBitterGent Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: orangepeel Go to Quoted Post

So IF your Studio is buggered up with deleted leftovers from previous models (Save scene, restart DS, and reload scene to attempt fix)

I tested Constance by loading G8F, applying the shape morphs via the presets, (NOTE there is an Eyeshadow Face SHELL in the presets), then loading the all mats preset. 

I checked the UV and it loaded Base Female so non custom UV.

Constance is a vampire character with multiple extra blood and bites (hierarchal materials perhaps deployed via additional shells, did not test)

The Eyeshadow Shell was an issue I had as its in with shape presets. So if you load it, then load materials (loosing the eyeshadow) and then reload the eyeshadow you create a 2nd eyeshadow shell.

The Shell Fixer Script must be ran on additional shells (each shell selected) to fix transparencies on other shells.

Surfaces tab it has moved over?

If you mean a tiling or UV alignment dragged my mistake then you can hold ALT and click the Dial to reset it to its default. If changes to assets, that have not been saved then these dials should reset to default with a restart of DS.

If materials saved in a scene or asset are reverted then re-saved but reloading with scene erroneously depending on how much went into any modifications reloading the default skin material and then resaving might be a viable, option worst case scenario.     

Thanks so much man, Didn't even notice the eye shadow in her model, Bit weird it's a whole geoshell but guess it works haha, cheers again.