19 Pages«<1213141516>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
void68  
#261 Posted : Tuesday, September 8, 2020 2:26:20 AM(UTC)
void68

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Laudanum Go to Quoted Post

Guys, bestiality is illegal in North America.

I’m not willing to risk it.

Don't want to push it and ofc I fully understand your point! Putting a morph on a four legged is considered bestiality but putting a morph on a two legged... lizard isn't? Yes, I know, it's no fun to clear this out when a prosecutor is on your back.

WhiteCloud  
#262 Posted : Friday, October 2, 2020 3:17:52 AM(UTC)
WhiteCloud

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)

I saw your name on TaB page, can you do a geograft version for G8M ?

Edited by user Friday, October 2, 2020 11:48:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

ShadyOne1  
#263 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2020 4:32:23 AM(UTC)
ShadyOne1

Perhaps someone can help me, I've been trying to use the Cock-O-Rama with daz, but every time I download them and try to use them, I constantly get an error saying files missing. I have reached out to Renderotica and they say the files were installed incorrectly, but I don't know how to check. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here's a sample of the error. And yes, I'm a noob.

data/laudanum/cock-o-rama/strapon genesis 8 male/cock-o-rama_strapon_male_31518.dsf

data/laudanum/cock-o-rama/strapon genesis 8 male/uv sets/laudanum/base/default.dsf

runtime/textures/laudanum/cock-o-rama/cock-o-rama strapon g8/cor-strapong8_panty_b.jpg

runtime/textures/laudanum/cock-o-rama/cock-o-rama strapon g8/cor-strapong8_panty_d.jpg

runtime/textures/laudanum/cock-o-rama/cock-o-rama strapon g8/cor-strapong8_panty_m.jpg

runtime/textures/laudanum/cock-o-rama/cock-o-rama strapon g8/cor-strapong8_panty_n.jpg

runtime/textures/laudanum/cock-o-rama/cock-o-rama strapon g8/cor-strapong8_panty_r.jpg

runtime/textures/laudanum/cock-o-rama/cock-o-rama strapon g8/cor-strapong8_straps_b.jpg

runtime/textures/laudanum/cock-o-rama/cock-o-rama strapon g8/cor-strapong8_straps_d.jpg

runtime/textures/laudanum/cock-o-rama/cock-o-rama strapon g8/cor-strapong8_straps_n.png

Thanks

Sanaa  
#264 Posted : Monday, November 9, 2020 6:01:23 PM(UTC)
Sanaa

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)

I love your Cocks because they are great for Alien, creatues, monsters and Mutatns.  They can fit for so much stuff.

The core texture gets it really good. The Cocks them self might look different and a way to use options of the creature.

And the Bonus Texture changing the whole cha textures is not that great.  I would like them as a Layer version.

How hard would it be to add shader plugins like altern8 skin shader for the cocks?
btw  i wonder how to add the shader on stuff like other additions all the time.. if you can add that skin plugin just to skin but not to wings and other extra bodyparts who should match them, it fells kind of not good :<

I Hope to see more amazing stuff and updates soon

Edit:

Perhaps someone can help me, I've been trying to use the Cock-O-Rama with daz, but every time I download them and try to use them, I constantly get an error saying files missing. I have reached out to Renderotica and they say the files were installed incorrectly, but I don't know how to check. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here's a sample of the error. And yes, I'm a noob.

data/laudanum/cock-o-rama/strapon genesis 8 male/cock-o-rama_strapon_male_31518.dsf

data/laudanum/cock-o-rama/strapon genesis 8 male/uv sets/laudanum/base/default.dsf

runtime/textures/laudanum/cock-o-rama/cock-o-rama strapon g8/cor-strapong8_panty_b.jpg

runtime/textures/laudanum/cock-o-rama/cock-o-rama strapon g8/cor-strapong8_panty_d.jpg

runtime/textures/laudanum/cock-o-rama/cock-o-rama strapon g8/cor-strapong8_panty_m.jpg

runtime/textures/laudanum/cock-o-rama/cock-o-rama strapon g8/cor-strapong8_panty_n.jpg

runtime/textures/laudanum/cock-o-rama/cock-o-rama strapon g8/cor-strapong8_panty_r.jpg

runtime/textures/laudanum/cock-o-rama/cock-o-rama strapon g8/cor-strapong8_straps_b.jpg

runtime/textures/laudanum/cock-o-rama/cock-o-rama strapon g8/cor-strapong8_straps_d.jpg

runtime/textures/laudanum/cock-o-rama/cock-o-rama strapon g8/cor-strapong8_straps_n.png

Thanks

Sorry. I could not reproduce your error.

Have you checked the your library for the  folder paths?
I will download the zip and check the folders.
Did you open your "my lybrary" folder by selecting it in daz with right click and open folder?

Edited by user Tuesday, November 10, 2020 2:17:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Laudanum  
#265 Posted : Wednesday, November 11, 2020 4:02:45 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Was thanked: 263 time(s) in 103 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Sanaa Go to Quoted Post

I love your Cocks because they are great for Alien, creatues, monsters and Mutatns.  They can fit for so much stuff.

The core texture gets it really good. The Cocks them self might look different and a way to use options of the creature.

And the Bonus Texture changing the whole cha textures is not that great.  I would like them as a Layer version.

How hard would it be to add shader plugins like altern8 skin shader for the cocks?
btw  i wonder how to add the shader on stuff like other additions all the time.. if you can add that skin plugin just to skin but not to wings and other extra bodyparts who should match them, it fells kind of not good :<

I Hope to see more amazing stuff and updates soon

This is really cool… Great work…

Laudanum  
#266 Posted : Wednesday, November 11, 2020 4:03:58 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

I’m currently working on Dickson Dick 2.0

I should have some images to show soon enough.
Laudanum  
#267 Posted : Wednesday, November 11, 2020 4:09:02 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: ShadyOne1 Go to Quoted Post

Thanks

The files are in the .zip or everybody would have this error. You probably installed to files in the wrong folders.

Check this link, it should help you out.

https://www.renderotica.com/help/Installing-3D-content-in-Daz-Studio.aspx

Laudanum  
#268 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2021 1:06:49 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Hi guys, I hope everyone is well. It sure has been a grueling year.

I’m finally back with a new cock figure for Cock-O-Rama; Dickson Dick 2. Like all the other Cock-O-Rama cocks, Dickson Dick 2 includes a lot of morphs, controls, presets, poses, textures and materials.

The arms are now a separate geografted figure for even more customization. Dickson Dick will include more geografted limbs such as legs, tails, tentacles and more.

I hope you guys will enjoy this new entry in the Cock-O-Rama line of products.

More images to come soon.

Laudanum attached the following image(s):
BirthPhase01.jpg
BirthPhase03.jpg
thanks 1 user thanked Laudanum for this useful post.
BrimstoneOmega on 2/11/2021(UTC)
brookes  
#269 Posted : Friday, February 12, 2021 6:58:17 AM(UTC)
brookes

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 28 post(s)
That is crude and rude and just soooo messed up.....I gotta have it!
I hope he'll come with a wide selection of horns and spikes too.
By the way, what gyno chair is the lucky Mom laying in? I don't recognize it.
Thanks.
Mrduck  
#270 Posted : Friday, February 12, 2021 7:24:15 AM(UTC)
Mrduck

That looks amazing
Laudanum  
#271 Posted : Friday, February 12, 2021 8:25:56 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: brookes Go to Quoted Post
That is crude and rude and just soooo messed up.....I gotta have it!
I hope he'll come with a wide selection of horns and spikes too.
By the way, what gyno chair is the lucky Mom laying in? I don't recognize it.
Thanks.

Thanks and yes, Dickson Dick 2 will come with a wide array of morphs, spikes and crazy limbs such as praying mantis raptorial arms.

About the gynecology chair, I made it myself to help me make those promos. I’ll release it when Dickson Dick 2 comes out. It’s fully rigged and poseable with color options for the cushions.

Sanaa  
#272 Posted : Saturday, February 13, 2021 7:42:54 AM(UTC)
Sanaa

Finaly some news!

and it sounds crazy!

brookes  
#273 Posted : Saturday, February 13, 2021 9:53:02 AM(UTC)
brookes

About the gynecology chair, I made it myself to help me make those promos. I’ll release it when Dickson Dick 2 comes out. It’s fully rigged and poseable with color options for the cushions.

(RBG!)  Perhaps you could add some hold down clamps to the chair as well.  Patients aren't always cooperative *hint, hint, wink, wink*

Laudanum  
#274 Posted : Saturday, February 13, 2021 6:05:29 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: brookes Go to Quoted Post

(RBG!)  Perhaps you could add some hold down clamps to the chair as well.  Patients aren't always cooperative *hint, hint, wink, wink*

It doesn’t show in those images but the gynecology chair has arms and legs restrains.

Optika  
#275 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2021 7:42:35 AM(UTC)
Optika

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 36 post(s)

Boy, new Laudanum stuff is definitely needed as I own most of the products currently available already.

But this buddy is quite unusual if have to say. We he still be attacheable to a base figure like the first one was?

And regarding those promos. Will there be G8F gen morphs coming with the product and will it support collisions as well or have those been done manually or as distinct morphs just for the promos?

And finally any idea for a release date already?

brookes  
#276 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2021 8:06:47 AM(UTC)
brookes

Originally Posted by: Optika Go to Quoted Post

This would have made a perfect Valentine's Day release.  Nothing says love and devotion like a weird phallus.

Laudanum  
#277 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2021 4:43:01 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: Optika Go to Quoted Post

Boy, new Laudanum stuff is definitely needed as I own most of the products currently available already.

But this buddy is quite unusual if have to say. We he still be attacheable to a base figure like the first one was?

And regarding those promos. Will there be G8F gen morphs coming with the product and will it support collisions as well or have those been done manually or as distinct morphs just for the promos?

Dickson Dick 2 does everything; dildo; strap-on; penis; stand alone creature with legs and tail. You can attach it to Cock-O-Rama Genitalia Core or Strapon. He’s much more versatile then Dickson ck one ever was. He also has 100s of morphs for the head and shaft.

The vaginal morphs in the promos are made with my up-coming product called EZflesh. I’ll talk more about it later so for now consider those promos a sneak preview.

For a release date I don’t think it will take more than a week before it releases.

matt  
#278 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2021 5:06:19 PM(UTC)
matt

Was thanked: 315 time(s) in 212 post(s)

The vaginal morphs in the promos are made with my up-coming product called EZflesh. I’ll talk more about it later so for now consider those promos a sneak preview.

Which graft will it be for? I'd love to see something like this for Meipe's GP.

Laudanum  
#279 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2021 5:45:01 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: matt Go to Quoted Post

Which graft will it be for? I'd love to see something like this for Meipe's GP.

I will not answer any question about EZflesh for the moment, sorry.

Laudanum  
#280 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2021 6:15:53 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

As you can see, Dickson Dick 2 does what all the other Cock-O-Rama Cocks can do and more.

Laudanum attached the following image(s):
DemonDick01.jpg
Strapon01.jpg