8 Pages«<5678>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Thunder-3D  
#121 Posted : Tuesday, August 4, 2020 8:24:32 PM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Was thanked: 237 time(s) in 158 post(s)

Originally Posted by: simontemplar Go to Quoted Post
Any news on having the moisture shell work properly with geografted dicks on G8F? :)

Just finished G8M Body Blush, updates to G8F USM kits is next on the list :)

simontemplar  
#122 Posted : Thursday, August 6, 2020 10:43:30 AM(UTC)
simontemplar

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 100 post(s)
Exxxcellent~~~~~*rubs hands together a la Mr Burns*
"That was fun. Let's do it again."
Thunder-3D  
#123 Posted : Thursday, August 6, 2020 5:45:44 PM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Body Blush for G8M, cumming soon! What will YOU do with USM G8M/G8F?

(Pictured: Ultimate Skin Moisture / Sweat add-on, Ultimate Skin Body Blush for G8F and G8M.)

matt  
#124 Posted : Monday, November 9, 2020 1:51:21 PM(UTC)
matt

Was thanked: 315 time(s) in 212 post(s)

It was mentioned a while back that support for Futalicious was going to be added, how's the progress going on that?

naka4662  
#125 Posted : Thursday, February 4, 2021 4:01:21 PM(UTC)
naka4662

I have been waiting for your support for Futalicious:)

Edited by user Thursday, February 4, 2021 4:05:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Thunder-3D  
#126 Posted : Thursday, February 4, 2021 11:37:57 PM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Futalicious (as well as a few other grafts) support is currently in the working USM update beta, we are "updating the update" to include G8.1 Support, and we plan to release it at the end of February :)

thanks 1 user thanked Thunder-3D for this useful post.
matt on 2/5/2021(UTC)
naka4662  
#127 Posted : Friday, February 5, 2021 1:46:30 AM(UTC)
naka4662

I appreciate very much for your kindness.
Optika  
#128 Posted : Friday, March 12, 2021 6:17:49 AM(UTC)
Optika

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Any update on the update? Did not receive an update email from Renderotica yet afaik.
Thunder-3D  
#129 Posted : Friday, March 12, 2021 10:51:49 PM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Originally Posted by: Optika Go to Quoted Post
Any update on the update? Did not receive an update email from Renderotica yet afaik.

I've had some setbacks on my schedule, but this is currently the only thing I'm working on, and I hope to have it done in about 1 more week. :)

The droplet patterns have been completely re-done and the new ones are sharper, with 3 levels of base skin gloss. Basically there will be 3 droplet patterns each with 3 levels of skin gloss (the gloss between droplets), so 9 "material" presets.

I've included opacity "strength" adjustment in the new toolkit for you to adjust based on your scene lighting, but the new optimized default works in pretty much every lighting I've tried.

The feedback I got about the old toolkit was that it was very comprehensive, but also pretty overwhelming. Almost all of the old tools are removed now thanks to optimizing the water shader.

Sweat will also be updated with the new shader, and will also receive completely new map patterns that are much crisper and look more like true sweat patterns.

Baby oil works great in its current state, so it will get the least updating.

All 3 (Soaking Wet/Core, Sweat, Baby Oil) female are getting updated to work by default with:

G8/G8.1
Breastacular
Golden Palace
Fender Blender
Futalicious (with a tool for Roasty)
Full Monty
Cluster Bomb
Lickalicious (compatibility)
Upcoming new GP add-on

All 3 (Soaking Wet/Core, Sweat, Baby Oil) Male are getting updated to work by default with:

G8/G8.1
Dicktator
Golden Palace Male
Fender Blender
Lickalicious (compatibility)

There will also be tools for the DAZ gens just like the current ones, but with the improved maps and shader.

Cheers! :) 

Edited by user Friday, March 12, 2021 10:53:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 3 users thanked Thunder-3D for this useful post.
matt on 3/12/2021(UTC), simontemplar on 3/16/2021(UTC), Akirael on 4/1/2021(UTC)
Akirael  
#130 Posted : Thursday, April 1, 2021 3:37:08 AM(UTC)
Akirael

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 26 post(s)

Thanks for the update, I hope we still get some tools to play around with, so we can adjust to some custom/individual circumstances.

Also, I would like to know if also get the promised alternative droplet patterns for less than "soaking wet" wetness. Or will that be a USM2 thing? (It is already part of my "To Buy" list xD)

Another thing I would like to know if there is also an add on planed for different spanking marks in different stages of redness?

Thunder-3D  
#131 Posted : Thursday, April 1, 2021 8:42:40 AM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Originally Posted by: Akirael Go to Quoted Post

Thanks for the update, I hope we still get some tools to play around with, so we can adjust to some custom/individual circumstances.

Also, I would like to know if also get the promised alternative droplet patterns for less than "soaking wet" wetness. Or will that be a USM2 thing? (It is already part of my "To Buy" list xD)

Another thing I would like to know if there is also an add on planed for different spanking marks in different stages of redness?

I've reduced the tools in 1.2, partly because the old set had a lot of tools that are no longer useful with the new optimized shader, and also because I was seeing a lot of images in the wild where people weren't sure what to do with them, and often over applied tools which broke the wet effect. The new toolset still has Opacity options to make the shell appearance stronger or weaker for special lighting situations, and a new "clarity" tool that adjusts an effect called "salt", which can subtly brighten the interior of the individual droplets.

The biggest reson for the 1.2 update (other than adding compatibility) was to optimize the new shader so that the material really shouldn't require any adjustment. It will render as it should, based on the sharpness/softness/brightness of your scene lighting, and will reflect the environment naturally. I'm working on updated promo art and plan to start releasing some images today or tomorrow. :)

Soaking Wet is now 3 core droplet patterns. 1) Medium which is sort of the benchmark drop density, 2) is Dense which works great for figures in rain, a shower, or just exiting a bod of water, and 3) is sparse, with a much lower drop count per sq inch.

The old patterns were just too "busy" and lacked consistency, that's my fault for trying to give a lot of pattern options without considering their usefulness. The new map patterns are cleaner, sharper and produce more consistently round droplets for easier lighting.

Each of these 3 drop patterns also has 3 "skin gloss" options. Skin gloss is the space between droplets, so if you have a character that already has a strong "glossy" effect on the skin, you use the No Gloss version, if you have a character with low gloss, you can use the Low Gloss version to boost the glossy effect, and for characters with very pale and/or matte (non glossy) skin, you can use the High Gloss version. High gloss is also helpful at a longer distance or in renders that are very small and need that extra glossy effect to get the visual "wetness".

In my opinion, I prefer using the "No Gloss" versions because they look VERY realistic in close-ups. :)

I'll be updating Body Blush for G8-8.1 Female and Male after the moisture kits, and I do plan to add a few new patterns to the "rosy cheeks" shell, and yes, they'll be light marks and a few hand prints. :)

thanks 1 user thanked Thunder-3D for this useful post.
Akirael on 4/4/2021(UTC)
Akirael  
#132 Posted : Sunday, April 4, 2021 4:38:46 AM(UTC)
Akirael

And that is why I know that every money I throw in your direction is always a good investment. :D I wish more vendors had more of your attitude.
thanks 1 user thanked Akirael for this useful post.
Thunder-3D on 4/4/2021(UTC)
BrotherHades  
#133 Posted : Tuesday, April 20, 2021 1:30:28 PM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 299 time(s) in 238 post(s)

Any plans to add support in USM for Cream Queen? If not no big deal as these sets are already awesome.

Thunder-3D  
#134 Posted : Tuesday, April 20, 2021 3:26:07 PM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Originally Posted by: BrotherHades Go to Quoted Post

Any plans to add support in USM for Cream Queen? If not no big deal as these sets are already awesome.

I tried to add support for Cream Queen and Roasty as well but there were 2 issues.

It's not that it's not doable, it's that I'd have to create a whole new set of over a hundred maps just for those products because the torso maps don't quite fit properly and cause really obvious stretching/distortion of the droplets etc, which is why those grafts have their own skin maps in Meipe's install packages to look right. I just couldn't justify another month of map building for those.

The 2nd issue was all the stacking that happens now in USM 1.2 so that every supported graft gets correctly covered in one Hierarchical Material Preset file.

In the Mat file, BOTH Cluster Bomb AND Breastacular are in the file, as well as the base character torso, and all 3 overlap, so in the file that gets really complex, and the more grafts I added the more bugs I had to fix.

Another example is Futalicious, and Golden Palace. They both basically copy the torso maps to their own torso areas, but Futalicious also needs a few special blend maps on the Front torso and Side Torso to blend from wet to dry before getting to the shaft root, so that the shaft can have it's own wet shell. In the end I did get Full Monty BBQ working without any issues, so I felt like that was a good place to settle. :)

I'm sure customizers will find a way to get drops on Cream Queen, and maybe Roasty as well, with a little post work. :)

Axfx  
#135 Posted : Sunday, September 26, 2021 10:50:47 AM(UTC)
Axfx

I have never gotten usm 1.2 to work with the golden palace, they don't have wet maps and I don't know how I could solve it

UserPostedImage

Thunder-3D  
#136 Posted : Sunday, September 26, 2021 12:29:20 PM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Originally Posted by: Axfx Go to Quoted Post

I have never gotten usm 1.2 to work with the golden palace, they don't have wet maps and I don't know how I could solve it

That's wierd. Can you email me your scene file so I can have a look at what's happening? Email is in the readme in documents folder :)

kcam001  
#137 Posted : Sunday, October 24, 2021 2:39:51 AM(UTC)
kcam001

Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 24 post(s)

I'm actually getting a similar problem on the futalicious roasty (Will need to do more tests to be certain as chances are I'm probably missing something) as although the shell does go on fine on the body and face (Futalicious shell goes on fine on the shaft even if some manual shell manipulation is done) the wet decal pattern i.e soaking wet, sweat or baby oil doesn't cover the roasty genitalia. Just wondering if you have any suggestions as I'm scratching my head a bit. Also I know others have done this but I'm wondering if there are plans to make a soapy shell as an addition to the USM pack. I have the soap suds Iray for Gen3 and Gen8 which works quite well but when applied to gen8.1 the torso doesn't work as well. Just me wishful thinking but I think it could make a great addition.

Edited by user Sunday, October 24, 2021 2:50:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Thunder-3D  
#138 Posted : Sunday, October 24, 2021 8:54:13 AM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Originally Posted by: kcam001 Go to Quoted Post

I'm actually getting a similar problem on the futalicious roasty (Will need to do more tests to be certain as chances are I'm probably missing something) as although the shell does go on fine on the body and face (Futalicious shell goes on fine on the shaft even if some manual shell manipulation is done) the wet decal pattern i.e soaking wet, sweat or baby oil doesn't cover the roasty genitalia. Just wondering if you have any suggestions as I'm scratching my head a bit. Also I know others have done this but I'm wondering if there are plans to make a soapy shell as an addition to the USM pack. I have the soap suds Iray for Gen3 and Gen8 which works quite well but when applied to gen8.1 the torso doesn't work as well. Just me wishful thinking but I think it could make a great addition.

The body shell fades out at the root of Futalicious/Dicktator. These have a special shell in the FutaLuscious/DicktaLuscious folders under the main folder. This folder has all the materials in it to apply separately on the Futaluscious shell. We did this to give the user more control over the wet appearance of the gen and also to allow application to just the gen alone if the user wanted a dry body and wet gen.

If you don't have the FutaLuscious folder or the DicktaLuscious folder(male version) check your downloads to make sure you have USM 1.2, I did a huge update earlier this year :)

As for Roasty, it can be made to work by the user but it's not supported, I had to choose between Futalicious 3.2 with the new Full Monty, or the older Futalicious with Roasty. Supporting them both broke the material applications. We ended up supporting Full Monty as this is the version Meipe will be moving forward with, so for future comaptibility, roasty was dropped from USM.

In USM 1.2, if you go into the Runtime folder, the Graft Blends folder has a lot of unused maps that we left in for customizers to use with Dicktator/Futalicious and DAZmale gens :) 

For things like suds, I love that suds product you mentioned. We're working on something similar for USM 2.0. I had hoped to get USM 2.0 out this year but it's been pushed back a bit while we work out some technical issues.

kcam001  
#139 Posted : Sunday, October 24, 2021 9:55:07 PM(UTC)
kcam001

Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 24 post(s)

No worries, I had to try. In any case I really like the USM system as it is very easy to implement along side other shells and decals. Also just a quick edit. As I understand Miki3dx is doing some mods to supplement meipe's futalicious and 3feetwolf's newgens provided the original grafts are owned so hopefully it might support the USM as well

Edited by user Monday, October 25, 2021 8:18:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked kcam001 for this useful post.
Thunder-3D on 10/25/2021(UTC)
Akirael  
#140 Posted : Monday, October 3, 2022 7:25:37 AM(UTC)
Akirael

What is more likely? Will we see an add-on/Upgrade for Gen 9 or will we get an all-new product? I will, either way, throw my money at it, I'm just curious.