8 Pages<1234>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
WizArt  
#21 Posted : Monday, October 5, 2020 6:03:25 PM(UTC)
WizArt

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Perhaps you could use the buisiness model of your Terminus release: A base set with the room and a lot of small add-ons with different restraints (updated versions of the world of pichard sets).

Edited by user Monday, October 5, 2020 6:07:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

brookes  
#22 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2020 4:01:35 PM(UTC)
brookes

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 28 post(s)

This is so refreshing after Daz3D...a vendor asking for suggestions. Bravo!
I've send you some suggestions every time I buy one of your toys, but I feel that airing one's ideas in public elicits a wide variety of ideas in response to someone's suggestions. I hope to inspire those ideas with this post.

A coffin and accessories has always been high on my list. I should specify a GOOD, North American style coffin. A large mistake the existing models display is they model a simple box and place the corpse in the bottom.

From the images you can see the lucky ladies are laying higher up so that they can be viewed while nestled all snug in their coffins.  The torso is also raised a bit with the head a shoulders above the sides of the coffin.   The lids are high enough inside to allow the lid to be closed over the raised head.  

There's also ornate upholstery  embellishing the top and sides.  Note too that the upper lid is shorter than the lower lid.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 6, 2020 4:09:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

brookes attached the following image(s):
0007g.jpg
276-2large---1.jpg
6889.jpg
16802.jpg
brookes  
#23 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2020 4:12:46 PM(UTC)
brookes

(I have to break this up into multiple posts because R'Otica's forum is sooo damned hard to work with)

Next we have the stand it sits on in the funeral home. There's usually a fabric curtain around it. The big item would be the 'placer'. This sits above the grave and lowers the casket into the grave. Some pictures are provided. This would be a perfect opportunity for someone to make a gravesite that would fit the items.
CH-100_display_cart_web.jpg
Frigid_Master_3in1.jpg
Placer-01.jpg
Casket Stand 03.jpg
brookes  
#24 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2020 4:49:05 PM(UTC)
brookes

Toys...lots of fun toys. The iron maiden gets a new twist as shown in the following three images. I like that the restraints and the spikes are separate. There's a 'modern' version depicted in one of Eric Stanton's cartoons.
Different and overly complicated beheading methods are always fun and appreciated. Then there's rollers. I feel that this is a genre that's been sadly overlooked. The old clothes wringer (supersized!) has lots of possibilities. The assembly could be designed so that several could be arranged one after the other allowing for all kinds of fun. They could be equipped with morphable blades and/or spikes.
A note on spikes. All spikes that I've seen have been simple pointed triangles. Spikes should have a gentle curve like a knife blade. This not only adds visual interest but is also much more feminine and therefore sexy and erotic.
Folks might make a visit to Glamour Illusions to see the spiker table in use.
jungfrau_01.jpg
jungfrau_03.jpg
jungfrau_05.jpg
spiker1.jpg
thanks 1 user thanked brookes for this useful post.
Darkjoe on 7/9/2021(UTC)
brookes  
#25 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2020 4:54:42 PM(UTC)
brookes

Another note on saw blades. The teeth should be given some visual interest by modeling the sort of varied teeth seen on real saws. This has the large advantage of making the saw look more 'serious' or 'meaner and nastier', which translates to much more erotic.
The folks at glamour Illusions sell various photo sets where lots of lucky ladies are cut apart with a large jig saw that sports a long blade. This can provide much inspiration.
Bowsaw Blade 01.jpg
Buck Saw 01.jpg
Buck Saw 02.jpg
Jig Saw Blade 01.jpg
Jig Saw Blade.jpg
pr-diamond-atb-r-diamond-saw-blade-wood-cut_1000x667.jpg
products_1480525395.jpg
Sawzall 01.jpg
thanks 1 user thanked brookes for this useful post.
Darkjoe on 7/9/2021(UTC)
brookes  
#26 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2020 5:57:48 PM(UTC)
brookes

1) I feel that dungeons have been done to death, especially if one considers the wide variety of old, medieval, and fantasy interiors that can be used as dungeons.
2) I noticed that you're looking at a different 'look' for your toys. I applaud that. I think that there's enough sci-fi (or industrial) and old medieval styled torture toys. I'd love to see a more steampunk or Victorian look. Mechanisms should be exposed so that we can see the gears, pulleys, and other mechanical items. Gene Bilbrew did much of that in his illustrations. Any over-complicated torture device with lots of pushrods, pulleys, gears and levers might be a big hit. They don't have to work or be realistic.
3) Those slightly camp restraint and training devices penned by Eric Stanton and Gene Bilbrew would be great fun.

Thanks Davo, for entertaining our suggestions.
davo  
#27 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2020 4:58:14 PM(UTC)
davo

Was thanked: 281 time(s) in 165 post(s)
Brookes,
Thank you for the recommendations. Gene (Eneg) and Stanton are the original influences that got me into bondage... oh.. back when I was like 4 or 5 years old!
Have you looked at cgtrader for caskets? I'm not sure how usable they are in poser, but they look great and come in obj format. Maybe some material node editing would be required.
I love steampunk, but one of the sets I did back in the day went over miserably, I'm afraid that kind of stuff is very niche and would have to be a labor of love rather than for selling. I did something close with Torchair 2 set.
brookes  
#28 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2020 6:11:14 AM(UTC)
brookes

Hiya Davo, nice to hear from you. I hope all is well with you in your corner of the world.
I did buy a casket from (possibly?) CGTrader a few years back, and while it was a beautifully done model, it displayed the problem I mentioned. It was just an empty box. I still have it and at your suggestion I'll drag it out and have another look. I could always add the internal supports and made a fluffy pillow and the upholstered ornamentation.
Death and torture have always been depicted as dark and vengeful. I love Dolcett's depictions of a slow torture leading to her demise that is fun and light hearted; even romantic, where the lucky lady is a willing and enthusiastic participant.
It's disappointing that steampunk (or similar) went over so poorly.
Again, thanks for the feedback.
Your fan, Brookes.
shadoman  
#29 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2020 7:35:39 PM(UTC)
shadoman

Was thanked: 285 time(s) in 229 post(s)

Originally Posted by: davo Go to Quoted Post
Brookes,
Thank you for the recommendations. Gene (Eneg) and Stanton are the original influences that got me into bondage... oh.. back when I was like 4 or 5 years old!
Have you looked at cgtrader for caskets? I'm not sure how usable they are in poser, but they look great and come in obj format. Maybe some material node editing would be required.
I love steampunk, but one of the sets I did back in the day went over miserably, I'm afraid that kind of stuff is very niche and would have to be a labor of love rather than for selling. I did something close with Torchair 2 set.

Eneg and Stanton do bring back memories..  Though back in those days  the lower part of a female had to wear underware unless you were displaying her from the rear.  In other words no frontal nudity where genitals were involved male or female as Stanton did quite a few FEM-Dom illustrations.

You know what would be a cool set is something with a wine cellar look to it..  In other works rough hewn bricks with arched passageways from on room to another.  Chains dangling from the walls .  have a room were there are some cots on the floor and maybe an anvil and hammer and loose shackles to give the impressions that they will be used on the victims that dwell here. 

this would be a place where slaves are interned or just a way station for the next part of their journey

Just a thought, but like someone said above,  there is enough modern looking torment equipment  

Still love all ya do DAVO 

Fond Regards  Shadoman

Who knows what lurks in the hearts of perverted artist....
The Shado Knows
WizArt  
#30 Posted : Friday, January 1, 2021 6:30:07 AM(UTC)
WizArt

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Any news regarding the release of this set?
Citizen217  
#31 Posted : Sunday, January 3, 2021 9:35:31 AM(UTC)
Citizen217

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Hello Davo,

At first, I want to say, that you are my favorite vendor here. I have a lot of your products, my last purchases were Candy-Box and Bimbo-Box. What about to transform Candy-Box into Torture Box? I think that the box must have more room for a character so I may pose them with spread legs. Also, this device should have built-in tortures accessories. I would like it if the source of accessories would be on the back wall. It makes posing of the devices easier because the character will cover this place. About accessories, I would like to have: breasts squeezers like "Breast Master" from The Dungeon 5 but with the ability to pose the squeezers vertically and looking more modern. Nipples pinchers, the prototypes may be tongs from Medlab 5 and Tormentor Pinchers from Madlab AE. Electro set like Quonset Hut would be very appreciated. Please make new electric cables a little bit lighter and with easy posing function as a separate item. Also, a set of vacuum/milking devices for nipples, breasts, and genitals would be good, you have great prototypes in Imperial Probes and in Milk Maids 3. I am understanding that I ask you about a lot of items, but I would be glad to pay for the core pack and expansions. I made some renders to show you what I mean approximately. Slave Name should be separated panel so I have the ability to write the name of my slave girl. Slave Name should be separated panel so I have the ability to write the name of my slave girl. It would be good if the cpanel consists of two panels torture list and payment item because a visitor may have all-inclusive.

www.renderotica.com/gallery/shorturl/565895/Punishment-(2)

www.renderotica.com/gallery/shorturl/565894/Before-Punishment-

Citizen217 attached the following image(s):
Alice_My_RND_24.jpg
Alice_My_RND_26.jpg
davo  
#32 Posted : Monday, January 11, 2021 4:39:03 PM(UTC)
davo

Hi Guys,

My apologies for my late reply. I've been out of state and unfortunately got the Covid from my family, so things have been pretty horrible for the last couple weeks.

I'll get back with you on the status of the products we've got in the pipeline when I get a feel for how they are in the DS conversion process.

Currently being worked on (for DS conversion):

Grungeon Core and expansion packs

Terminus 5 Decapitation packs 1 and 2

Currently in modeling:

Terminus 5 Garrote stuff.

Sorry I can't be more specific than that. Hopefully the Grungeon will start being released soon.

Cheers,

Davo

thanks 1 user thanked davo for this useful post.
Sutut on 1/11/2021(UTC)
shadoman  
#33 Posted : Monday, January 11, 2021 5:27:52 PM(UTC)
shadoman

Was thanked: 285 time(s) in 229 post(s)

Get yourself well and do not overdo it..

see to you your own health first.  we can always wait for things to come.

Shadoman

Who knows what lurks in the hearts of perverted artist....
The Shado Knows
Sutut  
#34 Posted : Monday, January 11, 2021 5:48:58 PM(UTC)
Sutut

Was thanked: 100 time(s) in 88 post(s)

Hi Guys,

My apologies for my late reply. I've been out of state and unfortunately got the Covid from my family, so things have been pretty horrible for the last couple weeks.

---snip---

Sorry I can't be more specific than that. Hopefully the Grungeon will start being released soon.

Cheers,

Davo

Wow!

Just get well soon, Davo, don't worry about anything else!

EvilSteve  
#35 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2021 1:01:59 AM(UTC)
EvilSteve

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 13 post(s)

Oof. Take care of yourself; we need you energetic enough to keep doing what you do for many, many years to come.

Time for me to go grab some Davo product off of my wishlist, just to do whatever small part I can to help...

5200north  
#36 Posted : Thursday, February 4, 2021 1:23:44 PM(UTC)
5200north

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 11 post(s)

Originally Posted by: EvilSteve Go to Quoted Post

Oof. Take care of yourself; we need you energetic enough to keep doing what you do for many, many years to come.

Time for me to go grab some Davo product off of my wishlist, just to do whatever small part I can to help...

i think i'll be doing the same, put some of my boys freaky places. 

so glad you are doing well, stay safe everyone....

SouthBlade  
#37 Posted : Tuesday, March 9, 2021 6:42:20 AM(UTC)
SouthBlade

Hey Davo,

Hope you're feeling better after Covid. You're hands down the best Vendor here, big fan.

I was wondering, is there another Madlab package in the pipeline at all? They're quite possibly my favourite to work with so just wondered.

Cheers,
SB
davo  
#38 Posted : Tuesday, March 9, 2021 11:35:14 AM(UTC)
davo

The covid is now a bad memory, I'm all good now (other than the pounds I packed on during the lockdown, lol )

There will always be a Madlab in the pipeline. I'm currently in the process of making a ton of stuff that fits in the madlab genre, but it will be called "Labworks 2".

Terminus decapitation expansion packs and garrote packs are also in the DS conversion process currenlty as well as a fun little "Wheel of Death" set you can see in my gallery.

Cheers,
Davo
thanks 3 users thanked davo for this useful post.
Sutut on 3/9/2021(UTC), EvilSteve on 3/10/2021(UTC), SouthBlade on 3/15/2021(UTC)
Sutut  
#39 Posted : Tuesday, March 9, 2021 1:15:57 PM(UTC)
Sutut

Was thanked: 100 time(s) in 88 post(s)

The covid is now a bad memory, I'm all good now (other than the pounds I packed on during the lockdown, lol )

There will always be a Madlab in the pipeline. I'm currently in the process of making a ton of stuff that fits in the madlab genre, but it will be called "Labworks 2".

Terminus decapitation expansion packs and garrote packs are also in the DS conversion process currenlty as well as a fun little "Wheel of Death" set you can see in my gallery.

Cheers,
Davo

Glad to know you are better!

Was getting pretty worried -though I saw some new stuff in your gallery.

SouthBlade  
#40 Posted : Monday, March 15, 2021 9:06:44 AM(UTC)
SouthBlade

Cheers,
Davo

Glad to hear you're better. Sounds good, I look forward to its release!

Is there a possibility of ever doing some asylum themed stuff? I've been looking for a restraint bed for months but can't find any decent asylum style ones so was just wondering.