8 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
WizArt  
#1 Posted : Saturday, December 14, 2019 3:31:34 PM(UTC)
WizArt

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Any news regarding your next release?

freeone  
#2 Posted : Saturday, December 14, 2019 6:04:12 PM(UTC)
freeone

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Feverishly trying to get it done..hopefully out soon.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freeone for this useful post.
ZenMaster3D on 10/26/2021(UTC)
WizArt  
#3 Posted : Sunday, December 15, 2019 3:57:52 AM(UTC)
WizArt

Thank you very much for your fast reply.

It would be great if you could post some information about your next release :)

davo  
#4 Posted : Sunday, December 15, 2019 8:06:03 PM(UTC)
davo

Was thanked: 280 time(s) in 165 post(s)
We are working on the Terminus 5 packages at the moment. The first phase will be the hanging sets for v4/m4 for poser and g8f/g8m for daz studio. Next phase will be theTribunal arena package, impalement package, behead package and the cruel/unusual package mixed in there somewhere.
thanks 2 users thanked davo for this useful post.
Sutut on 12/28/2019(UTC), ZenMaster3D on 10/26/2021(UTC)
WizArt  
#5 Posted : Monday, December 16, 2019 4:33:17 PM(UTC)
WizArt

Thank you very much for the information!

I am looking forward to your new products!

Docjoe  
#6 Posted : Saturday, December 28, 2019 2:32:01 AM(UTC)
Docjoe

Great! I'm really looking forward to it!
Sutut  
#7 Posted : Saturday, December 28, 2019 6:49:35 AM(UTC)
Sutut

Was thanked: 100 time(s) in 88 post(s)

Originally Posted by: davo Go to Quoted Post
We are working on the Terminus 5 packages at the moment. The first phase will be the hanging sets for v4/m4 for poser and g8f/g8m for daz studio. Next phase will be theTribunal arena package, impalement package, behead package and the cruel/unusual package mixed in there somewhere.

Wow!  REALLY looking forward to this!

WizArt  
#8 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2020 5:43:32 PM(UTC)
WizArt

Any news regarding the release date?

WizArt  
#9 Posted : Wednesday, April 8, 2020 1:08:21 PM(UTC)
WizArt

Since you are releasing now single items it would be great if you could create an updated version of your rack, bondage box, cabinet and stake set.

davo  
#10 Posted : Wednesday, April 8, 2020 4:19:13 PM(UTC)
davo

Originally Posted by: WizArt Go to Quoted Post

Since you are releasing now single items it would be great if you could create an updated version of your rack, bondage box, cabinet and stake set.

Got some links to which ones?  I have so many

Sutut  
#11 Posted : Wednesday, April 8, 2020 7:40:45 PM(UTC)
Sutut

Originally Posted by: WizArt Go to Quoted Post

Got some links to which ones?  I have so many

I'm re-quoting some from my comments here - http://www.renderotica.c...evices-1?artistname=davo

But:

1 - how about a "Dungeon/Facility Construction kit"  biggest problem I have with your 99% Excellent sets is that there aren't extra walls, hallways, rooms...  Sure I can use primitives and copy the texture but...   SO - I'd love some kind of "Davo's Builder kit" or "Lair, dungeon constructor" that uses the cream of your sets from Klink to Facility....

Generic - Walls, ceilings, walls with holes, doors, pits, trapdoors, grates, bars, stairs, slopes, water, tanks...

Advanced - Have setups for hallways, rooms of differing size, ways for floors to have trapdoors, pits, tunnels...

Extra - Anchors and guides so people can make their own "Castle of Silling" or other complete sets and drag them around.  Most of the walls/floors are pretty low poly so a big underground setup could be contained with the resources of a figure - then drag it around and populate rooms with creatures, victims, equipment, etc...

Materials - try Stone (like castle) with optional texture, plaster, concrete, steel.

2 - "Gyno Seat" from PulpNoir -> Chamber 2

The hips and knees need re-inforcemetn and hinges, levers or twist gears.  They look like two bits of hollow square metal that'd be flimsy for wal-mart furniture somehow cut and welded together.  So they look like something a lady could break if she's being penetrated be it by sausage or the Jessica device...  Turn them to metal bars with hinges/locking levers and she could be held in almost any position for abuse and have no chance to escape.  Also ditch the chain thing, just have places to attach cuffs.

3 - The guy above is probably talking about the classic old school "devious devices" rack.  This is almost perfect but could have poses for V4 at least.  (I gotta start making LaFemme packs)  I've also suggested newer racks based on I.N.S.E.X. / Kink.com vids - biggest key is the most splayed for 'penetration' the victim is!

Note I'm really dying to see the new impalement and cruel/unusual stuff...

WizArt  
#12 Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2020 12:36:28 AM(UTC)
WizArt

Sure :)

Rack: http://www.renderotica.c...-Pain-For-DazStudio-4-8-

Bondage box and stake set: http://www.renderotica.c...ck-1-For-Daz-Studio-4-8-

Cabinet: http://www.renderotica.c...o-World-Of-Pichard-Set-5

Oh, i forgot the following bed and table: http://www.renderotica.c...o-World-Of-Pichard-Set-4

Edited by user Thursday, April 9, 2020 12:45:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

shadoman  
#13 Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2020 7:56:09 AM(UTC)
shadoman

Was thanked: 285 time(s) in 229 post(s)

For one who used the Poser software and again my thanks for still supporting the format, In an email I sent you just recently I mentioned the full upper torso Body Harness,  and some sort of Morphing Penis gags

You might also want to explore male and female chastity devices for M4 and V4.  I know several have been introduced for the DAZ Studio crowed,  but they are untested in Poser.  so I must rely on your expertise in prop construction to look into these items.for us kinky pervs

I know you mentioned that full body restraints are hard dues to various body morphs,  But tweaking is always needed unless one uses basic V4 M4 base meshes, and apply only a figure texture and not the body altering morphs.  Even with Lali bits added to V4 many of your props have to be re-tweaked as Lali body morphs have added restrictions to how far back the legs bend and elbows twist that I hardly use her any more

oh and if you do explore female chastity devices please do not forget the inserts..  

Stay well and safe and now off to buy your new store item

Shadoman

Who knows what lurks in the hearts of perverted artist....
The Shado Knows
Sutut  
#14 Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2020 9:26:54 AM(UTC)
Sutut

Originally Posted by: shadoman Go to Quoted Post

For one who used the Poser software and again my thanks for still supporting the format, In an email I sent you just recently I mentioned the full upper torso Body Harness,  and some sort of Morphing Penis gags

You might also want to explore male and female chastity devices for M4 and V4.  I know several have been introduced for the DAZ Studio crowed,  but they are untested in Poser.  so I must rely on your expertise in prop construction to look into these items.for us kinky pervs

I know you mentioned that full body restraints are hard dues to various body morphs,  But tweaking is always needed unless one uses basic V4 M4 base meshes, and apply only a figure texture and not the body altering morphs.  Even with Lali bits added to V4 many of your props have to be re-tweaked as Lali body morphs have added restrictions to how far back the legs bend and elbows twist that I hardly use her any more

oh and if you do explore female chastity devices please do not forget the inserts..  

Stay well and safe and now off to buy your new store item

Shadoman

Shadoman - I'm posting this reply JIC anyone has Poser and doesn't know...

If you have some clothing but want it to fit on a figure with crazy 3rd party morphs:

1 - select the figure

2 - top menu -> Figure -> copy morphs from -> select appropriate figure

3 - you'll get a big list especially V4.  Uncheck everything and check only what you need.  You can repeat this process and it's not undoable.  Reccomend making a list of stuff you know you'll use.

I've used  this a lot for "Natural Gravity morphs" and also some basic movement morphs so said breasts can jiggle or lean just right...

The second part is the "Finger" tool.  Ain't Zbrush, but saves you a dozen frustrating trips there.  Easy to create new morphs for that little 'hole' that appears no matter how you match morphs or to pull out the bikini bottom to account for camel toe even when existing/combining morphs don't manage it without making it hang worse than Bart Simpson wearing his Dad's used swimwear...

The "Finger" tool is VERY useful despite being kinda frustrating sometimes.

I made a good cunt morph for LaFemme which I'll include free once I get some pose sets worked out.

Oh - and preview cut from mini set I'm doing for a ... topical joke...

Some "Party Girls" and both wearing outfits completely <> with said morphs I'm using.  Alchemy of NGM (Natural Gravity via Daz), NBM and some other 3rd party.  I've copied morphs and used the finger tool especially on the right so I have both billowy and skin-tight and completely different yet hot boob sets.

Edited by user Thursday, April 9, 2020 9:33:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sutut attached the following image(s):
CUTExportClubSluts1AffinEdit.jpg
WizArt  
#15 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 9:31:39 AM(UTC)
WizArt

Any news regarding the release of a new fantasy set? A steampunk set would be cool, too.

WizArt  
#16 Posted : Sunday, October 4, 2020 1:20:35 PM(UTC)
WizArt

Any news regarding the release of a new fantasy set?

davo  
#17 Posted : Sunday, October 4, 2020 4:44:07 PM(UTC)
davo

Hi WizArt,

I'm working on "The Grungeon" set at the moment. Hallway with a cell door on each side, 3 different door options for time period themes, some props to put on the walls. You can stack the section end to end to make a long corridor ala "Hostel" movie style. There will be cell room you can add that can change sizes, column options and roof style.
thanks 3 users thanked davo for this useful post.
Sutut on 10/4/2020(UTC), jimbo3 on 10/4/2020(UTC), Blir on 10/5/2020(UTC)
WizArt  
#18 Posted : Monday, October 5, 2020 1:04:22 AM(UTC)
WizArt

That sounds amazing! Will the cell room have different kinds of "furniture" similar to your tower of pain or world of pichard sets? I ask, because stand-alone items would be useful for other scenes, too. Do you already know when the set will be probably released?

Edited by user Monday, October 5, 2020 1:19:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sutut  
#19 Posted : Monday, October 5, 2020 2:19:07 AM(UTC)
Sutut

Hi WizArt,

I'm working on "The Grungeon" set at the moment. Hallway with a cell door on each side, 3 different door options for time period themes, some props to put on the walls. You can stack the section end to end to make a long corridor ala "Hostel" movie style. There will be cell room you can add that can change sizes, column options and roof style.

Alright!

I'm looking forward to seeing this!

For suggestion:

1 - make some 'base' sets for quick setup: A - Room large, small, cell, pit etc.  B - Corridors, some branching  C.  Alternative, like into sewer, sloping

2 - prop library base wall, floor, ceiling, bars

3 - side facades

-the last is the biggest issue I've had and only real 'flaw' with your sets which are awesome regardless.  If you make a drama scene of a damsel in distress, well if it's a deep dungeon somewhere it can't be just black or default poser grey from the confines you see via the side.  So good to have an outer door, part of a corridor, etc.   I've made do by copying the textures and putting on primitives for a wall/corridor and now can make my own stuff (simple props) but was hoping for "Generic wall, floor, ceiling" stuff in the props section to supplement.

davo  
#20 Posted : Monday, October 5, 2020 5:44:32 PM(UTC)
davo

Thanks for the comments guys!  I think if I do furnishing/restraints it's going to be not in the medieval real or scifi, but more modern/vintage type stuff that's not "neat and clean". I guess pichard style is kind of in that area, but not the fancy pancy ornamentation on it.  This set is more of an interior theme for you to put all the good you have collected to good use.  As one person suggest, kind of a "hostel" movie theme where you can choose from hundreds of things to use as a tool. I'm going to have a more "utility" texture theme as well, like maybe a WW2 bunker/concrete block style.

All good ideas on add-ons, I'll need to see where this goes to plan more expansion add-on bits. I can export some of the walls, cieling, floor and column bits as props so you can expand your scene out a bit. The cell room has morphs so you can make it smaller.

Cheers,

D