19 Pages«<56789>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Laudanum  
#121 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 7:14:49 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Was thanked: 261 time(s) in 102 post(s)

Originally Posted by: gazukull Go to Quoted Post

Got all three products now.  I think short term... I would like a Genesis 2 version of the core.  So many great Genesis 2 characters that all have super lame dong options.  Like Reptilian 6... Minotaur 6... All of Rawarts catalog.  

Thanks so much for this revolutionary product :D

Below is my first foray :D

Cool image. Yeah, a Genesis 2 version of Cock-O-Rama is in my plan.

ProtocolZero  
#122 Posted : Sunday, April 7, 2019 5:27:25 PM(UTC)
ProtocolZero

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 18 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Laudanum Go to Quoted Post

Cool image. Yeah, a Genesis 2 version of Cock-O-Rama is in my plan.

Thank you. I still use G2F & G2M a lot, and I would definitely buy something like that.

datwood  
#123 Posted : Sunday, April 7, 2019 5:37:01 PM(UTC)
datwood

Within the span of 2 weeks we've gone from no solution for gens on humanoid figures to having a wide assortment to choose from. This product is worth every penny and I hope it's supported for the figures based on next gen. The last thing I hope for is support for non-genesis mesh like DAZ Horse/Dog/Dragon . 

Great work

Laudanum  
#124 Posted : Monday, April 8, 2019 8:33:18 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

Well datwood, you are in luck. Not only will I support G2 in the near future but I also started working on a version for DAZ Animals as I call it which will add a Cock-O-Rama Core to Daz Horse 2, Daz BigCat 2, Daz Dragon 3 and Daz Dog 8.

At first I wasn’t sure if I could support those figures but since it was requested a lot and after talking to the Renderotica staff I think there will be no problem supporting those guys.
datwood  
#125 Posted : Tuesday, April 9, 2019 2:30:19 AM(UTC)
datwood

Well datwood, you are in luck. Not only will I support G2 in the near future but I also started working on a version for DAZ Animals as I call it which will add a Cock-O-Rama Core to Daz Horse 2, Daz BigCat 2, Daz Dragon 3 and Daz Dog 8.

At first I wasn’t sure if I could support those figures but since it was requested a lot and after talking to the Renderotica staff I think there will be no problem supporting those guys.

I thought the staff would object to products explicitly applied to animals but that is great that it is cleared with them! An awful policy to draw the line there when so much worse degeneracy is sold ;)

I hope these products are selling according to expectations. I certainly will be spreading the word around a few discords I'm in :)

Laudanum  
#126 Posted : Tuesday, April 9, 2019 7:49:48 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

Thanks a lot.

Now, I haven’t got a clear confirmation I’ll be able to port Cock-O-Rama to Daz Dog, Daz Horse and Daz BigCat so I can’t guaranty it will happen. However, Daz Dragon 3 will happen for sure and also Genesis 2. Not to mention the crazy cocks I have in the work.

Stay tune for some amazing updates.
datwood  
#127 Posted : Tuesday, April 9, 2019 9:30:59 PM(UTC)
datwood

As long as you aren't advertising for Dog/animals and make it general all purpose, I don't think it should be that much of a problem given other older products. That, or make the specific mesh support a 'freebie' that'll only work with another purchasable Core pack if that makes sense.

WhiteCloud  
#128 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2019 6:59:05 AM(UTC)
WhiteCloud

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)

Originally Posted by: DeepSpace3D Go to Quoted Post
Hats off, Laudanum! I was working on something similar for a G8M character i’ve been working on but you beat me to it. Way more expansive than I was planning so i’ll definitely be buying it. Now to put some MoneyShotz product together to support it!
Awesome work!

MoneyShotz products are always highly required !

Dareshiranu  
#129 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2019 1:41:44 PM(UTC)
Dareshiranu

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 6 post(s)

Thanks a lot.

Now, I haven’t got a clear confirmation I’ll be able to port Cock-O-Rama to Daz Dog, Daz Horse and Daz BigCat so I can’t guaranty it will happen. However, Daz Dragon 3 will happen for sure and also Genesis 2. Not to mention the crazy cocks I have in the work.

Well, I certainly hope you manage to make it so. I have all the other "parts" and it would be a damn shame not to be able to make full use of them.

And, given Meipe's newest product I just have to say "Holy dueling dog dicks Batman!".

Though I'd say you certainly have the edge in variety at the moment.

Laudanum  
#130 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2019 6:27:52 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: Dareshiranu Go to Quoted Post

Thanks a lot.

Well, I certainly hope you manage to make it so. I have all the other "parts" and it would be a damn shame not to be able to make full use of them.

And, given Meipe's newest product I just have to say "Holy dueling dog dicks Batman!".

Though I'd say you certainly have the edge in variety at the moment.

HA! HA! HA!

Thanks a lot.

Laudanum  
#131 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2019 7:14:43 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Hi guys, I thought it would be a good idea to showcase an upcoming cock I’m working on. This bad boy is called Zataran Cock and he’s all about spikes and demons. The following is but a small sample of the morphs that will be included.

As always with Cock-O-Rama, expect a lot of unique morphs, materials and presets.

I hope you’ll like this one.

Laudanum attached the following image(s):
ZataranExample01.jpg
datwood  
#132 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2019 8:07:07 PM(UTC)
datwood

Hi guys, I thought it would be a good idea to showcase an upcoming cock I’m working on. This bad boy is called Zataran Cock and he’s all about spikes and demons. The following is but a small sample of the morphs that will be included.

As always with Cock-O-Rama, expect a lot of unique morphs, materials and presets.

Very nice.

I wonder if you can apply the spike morphs to the K9 product.

With regards to the competing product just released...it's unfortunate that he released his so close to yours. The difference in realism and variety is so obvious...

gazukull  
#133 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2019 10:37:01 PM(UTC)
gazukull

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)

INSTANT PURCHASE

Laudanum  
#134 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2019 10:05:10 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

Big update guys…

Unfortunately for everyone who requested it, I’m not allowed to make Cock-O-Rama Core for DAZ Dog 8 or Horse 2.

I can still make one for DAZ Dragon 3 and other fantasy figures if you guys have some to suggest.

Sorry about it.
simontemplar  
#135 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2019 10:40:48 AM(UTC)
simontemplar

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 100 post(s)

Too bad! It'll be missionary, not doggy style :3

"That was fun. Let's do it again."
datwood  
#136 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 12:53:51 AM(UTC)
datwood

Big update guys…

Unfortunately for everyone who requested it, I’m not allowed to make Cock-O-Rama Core for DAZ Dog 8 or Horse 2.

I can still make one for DAZ Dragon 3 and other fantasy figures if you guys have some to suggest.

Sorry about it.

There must be a way to freely distribute the files that apply the geoshell onto the figures in question while requiring purchase of an associated product. Look up the Easy Rider on this store.

Always nice to see that Renderotica openly advertises human sacrifice and torture pronography but applying non-human gentalia to anything but the actual owner is off limits.

brookes  
#137 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 5:25:59 AM(UTC)
brookes

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Vicky really likes the second one from the top and suggests that an all scales version be considered. Several of the Genesis ladies also ask that you consider making a normal glans that could be attached to the end of these penises to act as a sperm injector.

It's too bad that those creeps in the file sharing site feel entitled to enjoy your hard work without paying for it. I'm working on my own line of items and am considering keeping them to myself and a small group of fellow pervs. The file thieves can learn how to make their own stuff.
Laudanum  
#138 Posted : Sunday, April 21, 2019 9:42:39 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Hi guys, here a render of my upcoming cock for Cock-O-Rama called Zataran. I hope you guys are ready for this one because it’s a very hardcore one.

Laudanum attached the following image(s):
ZataranCocks_Promos_01.jpg
Laudanum  
#139 Posted : Sunday, April 21, 2019 9:43:46 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Once Zataran is out I’ll focus on bringing Cock-O-Rama to other figures such as Daz Dragon 3 and Genesis 2.
brookes  
#140 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 5:17:08 AM(UTC)
brookes

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Have you thought about a bio-mechanical version for the COR (Cock-O-Rama)? Possibly metal spikes, teeth, blades that could be extended or retracted. Pistons, actuators, thing-a-ma-jigs, watch-a-ma-callits, gizmos and other mechanical doo-dads. Claws and steel hooks would serve to lock itself into the lucky victim, while metal injectors would go to work. Lots of weird (but fun) possibilities here.