19 Pages«<45678>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ChupaCabra555  
#101 Posted : Monday, April 1, 2019 11:56:04 PM(UTC)
ChupaCabra555

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I discovered something interesting:

As I said in another post,I'm relatively new to Daz Studio (but I have been using it more and more lately because some of the best 'naughty bits' products are for the various Genesis figures).

I tried an 'experiment' though: I exported the Cock-O-Rama figures as figures to be used in Poser. Then I opened Poser 11 just to see what would happen, and to my surprise the figures worked ^_^

All the morphs and movement dials are there, and the figure bends properly with no 'breaking' or anything.

I haven't tried this for the 'Base' yet (the balls and such); I doubt it would work with that, as its so complex.

Likewise, I have no idea how to transfer textures (Iray doesn't work in Poser I'm sure, although its a simple matter to just overlay the images from the Textures file onto the figure).
ChupaCabra555  
#102 Posted : Tuesday, April 2, 2019 12:05:05 AM(UTC)
ChupaCabra555

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Laudanum Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: WhiteCloud Go to Quoted Post
After Equine and K9, did you plan to do something else ?

Of course, I have more than 50 different cocks in the work for Cock-O-Rama. Some of them are beyond crazy. I also plan to bring Cock-O-Rama to other figure as well. So stay tune for more updates.

I hate to say, but with just the 'All Purpose Cock' and the 'Equine Cock' (and the various morphs available for both), I think my Penis quota is all filled (and the 2nd strangest sentence I've ever typed ).

However, I do look forward to new texture sets, maybe some that incorporate 'glowing' effects like found in these products?:

http://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/59333_Stan

http://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/59278_Demogorgon

Mrduck  
#103 Posted : Tuesday, April 2, 2019 1:16:49 AM(UTC)
Mrduck

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
I look forward to any addons you do for this
choppski  
#104 Posted : Tuesday, April 2, 2019 4:32:57 PM(UTC)
choppski

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 12 post(s)

OK, I really, really like this cock. FIrst off, the thing works even with m4 textures as long as you use the geoshell and a fantasy texture but it blends together fine. It would be great to have an m4 UV, but hey, I can live.

As someone who works mostly in 3dl, I have to say that adjusting it is pretty easy. I use the cock bump maps as specular and ensure that the ds shader is set to skin, and the cock looks pretty good.

It took a while for me to figure it out, but you can also make the sheath look like an uncut cock, and if you scale the cock down, you can have the gland peaking out--I am referring here to making the cock look flaccid. I do wish the sheath had a morph to make it look more like a normal cock when closed flaccid (ya know, so the guy will look normal and then bam this magna beast cock comes out), but this is pretty amazing as is.

I agree about having more morphs for the glans, especially scaling, but it has SOOO many morphs, and some come out oddly beautiful.

Did I hear talk of a k9? will pick up the equine next, but a k9 would be awesome.

Really great product, with great pdf instructions and very user friendly.

Zaavaleta  
#105 Posted : Tuesday, April 2, 2019 6:13:33 PM(UTC)
Zaavaleta

Was thanked: 88 time(s) in 63 post(s)

Originally Posted by: choppski Go to Quoted Post

It took a while for me to figure it out, but you can also make the sheath look like an uncut cock, and if you scale the cock down, you can have the gland peaking out--I am referring here to making the cock look flaccid. I do wish the sheath had a morph to make it look more like a normal cock when closed flaccid (ya know, so the guy will look normal and then bam this magna beast cock comes out), but this is pretty amazing as is....

I'm with you on that one. There are some fabulous products here (from all vendors) and I hate to complain, but it's hard to make a normal looking flaccid penis with them. But I understand that's not the main focus on this site, it's geared more towards extreme stuff. But I just wanted to voice my opinion. Great looking product, though.

Laudanum  
#106 Posted : Tuesday, April 2, 2019 6:32:34 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Was thanked: 261 time(s) in 102 post(s)
Thanks for all your comments guys. I’m really glad to see so many people enjoying Cock-O-Rama. I take note of all your suggestions and I’m working really hard at implementing most of them to improve Cock-O-Rama.
SnarltheWerewolf  
#107 Posted : Tuesday, April 2, 2019 11:10:38 PM(UTC)
SnarltheWerewolf

Was thanked: 122 time(s) in 77 post(s)

Testing out the equine rig on a minotaur. Cock-O-Rama looks great. Thank you for making this for us.

DeepSpace3D  
#108 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 1:55:56 AM(UTC)
DeepSpace3D

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 25 post(s)
Hats off, Laudanum! I was working on something similar for a G8M character i’ve been working on but you beat me to it. Way more expansive than I was planning so i’ll definitely be buying it. Now to put some MoneyShotz product together to support it!
Awesome work!
SnarltheWerewolf  
#109 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 8:03:09 AM(UTC)
SnarltheWerewolf

Hey Laudanum,

What's controlling the anus posing? I went through all the parameters (including hidden) in the Core prop and I don't see anything controlling its opening/closing. Is there a way to manipulate it outside of just gaping and shut tight? If not, would you be up to adding some simple open/close pose dial for control?
WhiteCloud  
#110 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 9:57:49 AM(UTC)
WhiteCloud

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)

@SnarltheWerewolf

These parameters are figure morphs under Actor / Waist / Laudanum / Cock-O-Rama

Edited by user Wednesday, April 3, 2019 10:04:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Laudanum  
#111 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 12:11:19 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: SnarltheWerewolf Go to Quoted Post
Hey Laudanum,

What's controlling the anus posing? I went through all the parameters (including hidden) in the Core prop and I don't see anything controlling its opening/closing. Is there a way to manipulate it outside of just gaping and shut tight? If not, would you be up to adding some simple open/close pose dial for control?

You don’t control these parameters on the Genitalia Core itself but on Genesis. Like WhiteCloud said, select Genesis and in the parameters tab, look under Actor/Waist/Laudanum/Cock-O-Rama.

Laudanum  
#112 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 12:23:55 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: SnarltheWerewolf Go to Quoted Post

Testing out the equine rig on a minotaur. Cock-O-Rama looks great. Thank you for making this for us.

That's a very cool image. The cum is really well done.

SnarltheWerewolf  
#113 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 7:25:35 PM(UTC)
SnarltheWerewolf

Thanks, and thank you for the info on the anus. 

That actually ancient poser product Loadz and one of the old Splash props with some custom sperm shaders on it.

That's a very cool image. The cum is really well done.

hylas  
#114 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 1:39:52 PM(UTC)
hylas

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 22 post(s)

What a generous amount of content for the price! Thank you!

Avenda  
#115 Posted : Friday, April 5, 2019 7:26:54 PM(UTC)
Avenda

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)

You CAN use C-O-R as Centaur Rear Penises.

You need Easy Rider Genitalia to provide you with the mesh for the sheath and balls for that; then:

A.) Select Centaur Shell
B.) Go into PARAMETERS
C.) Go into CURRENTLY USED and turn OFF the following:

WG_0_WG_1_Shaft01
WG_0_WG_1_Shaft02
WG_0_WG_1_Shaft03
WG_0_WG_1_Shaft04

etc

Up to Shaft 09.

This will make the Easy Rider Cock no longer visibile in your render; but it will be shown as a shadowed mesh in your textured viewport.

Then you need to substantiate a Cock O Rama Cock (Generic or Equine) and then manually position it in the equine Sheath; you may need to go into EASY RIDER GENITALIA (PARAMETERS) and SCALE ALL to make it easier to fit the C-O-R Shaft into the sheath.

Once the CoR Cock has been posed in the sheath, parent the CoR Cock to GENITALIA HOOD in your centaur character's List.

This could eventually be automated with a script, but I have no idea how to pull the proper xyz and orientation xyz data from GENITALIA HOOD so that the CoR cock can be repositioned and roatated automagically.

Laudanum  
#116 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 8:22:55 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

Hey guys, K9 Cock is finally out. I hope you’ll enjoy all the amazing morphs and shapes it contains. Can’t wait to see what you guys will do with it.
choppski  
#117 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 9:12:23 AM(UTC)
choppski

Hey guys, K9 Cock is finally out. I hope you’ll enjoy all the amazing morphs and shapes it contains. Can’t wait to see what you guys will do with it.

Sorry if I sound cheap and tacky here, but will there be a sale on it? I ask only because I don't want to buy it and then find out it's on sale the next hour or day.

Laudanum  
#118 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 1:16:47 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Sorry but no sale for the K9 Cock.
Besides, Cock-O-Rama has an amazing value for the price already without any sales.
gazukull  
#119 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 4:42:01 PM(UTC)
gazukull

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)

Got all three products now.  I think short term... I would like a Genesis 2 version of the core.  So many great Genesis 2 characters that all have super lame dong options.  Like Reptilian 6... Minotaur 6... All of Rawarts catalog.  

Thanks so much for this revolutionary product :D

Below is my first foray :D

choppski  
#120 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 6:42:06 PM(UTC)
choppski

Sorry but no sale for the K9 Cock.
Besides, Cock-O-Rama has an amazing value for the price already without any sales.

SOunds good. Not a problem. Just didn't want to buy and THEN see a sale the next day. THanks!