41 Pages«<678910>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
simontemplar  
#141 Posted : Thursday, October 22, 2015 7:46:45 AM(UTC)
simontemplar

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 100 post(s)
Annnnnd Arabella is out. crazy
"That was fun. Let's do it again."
thanks 1 user thanked simontemplar for this useful post.
3feetwolf on 10/25/2015(UTC)
3feetwolf  
#142 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2015 7:33:28 PM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Was thanked: 258 time(s) in 144 post(s)
Originally Posted by: simontemplar Go to Quoted Post
Annnnnd Arabella is out. crazy

Thank you for the reminder, I am sorry that I haven't been here for some days...beaten
nightwolf1982  
#143 Posted : Monday, October 26, 2015 10:42:44 PM(UTC)
nightwolf1982

Was thanked: 66 time(s) in 55 post(s)
I was asked by sweet young woman named Josie to take this image. She wanted to thank 3feetwolf for making the NGV7 work with her. (This is a Teen Josie set at around 30-40%, with the New Gens V7)
nightwolf1982 attached the following image(s):
Thanks!.jpg
simontemplar  
#144 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 3:18:48 AM(UTC)
simontemplar

I must have missed something in the thread. Teen Josie being a V6, how do you get the the New Gens V7 to work on her? Oo
nightwolf1982  
#145 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 3:34:07 AM(UTC)
nightwolf1982

That's Teen Josie 7 for Genesis 3 Female, and 3feetwolf was kind enough to give me the updated files for NGV7 so it would work with Josie's textures. I wanted to post an image as a thank you.
simontemplar  
#146 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 6:37:57 AM(UTC)
simontemplar

I think I'd like that one too, really :)
imagoIS  
#147 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 6:51:39 AM(UTC)
imagoIS

I created the UV's for Josie 7 myself for fun and was going to offer them to 3feetwolf but it looks like he has done them already which is great news, I look forward to the official update.
simontemplar  
#148 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 12:50:08 PM(UTC)
simontemplar

3feetwolf, a question on the side: is a pubes generator still in the works for NGV7? :)
WritenWrong  
#149 Posted : Wednesday, October 28, 2015 8:47:10 AM(UTC)
WritenWrong

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 12 post(s)
3feetwolf, a question on the side: is a pubes generator still in the works for NGV7? :)

MIKE1954 released an excellent pube product
HitmanX3Z  
#150 Posted : Thursday, October 29, 2015 8:11:35 AM(UTC)
HitmanX3Z

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
This just horrible topology, i can't even imagine madness like this, 1200 polys in the anal at base resolution? YAY! WE HAVE SPENDED 1200 polys in the ANUS! And 19200 at 2x subdivisions. Great. Minora also should have twice less polygons at base resolutions then it have. There no way to make decent camel toe with current rig or JCMs, or even topology. And of course, why geograft is so big? Why it's causing so much distortions? Really, DAZ's Genitalia for G3F is much better then this, much easier to work with, also having an adequate amount of polygons everywhere.

Edited by user Thursday, October 29, 2015 8:21:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

nightwolf1982  
#151 Posted : Thursday, October 29, 2015 11:21:34 AM(UTC)
nightwolf1982

I sincerely hope you're joking, Hitman. I have both Genitalia props and believe me, 3feetwolf's is far superior. From the available morphs to the outstanding support Wolf provides, NGV7 is hands down my preferred choice for female genitalia.
wildr99  
#152 Posted : Thursday, October 29, 2015 11:51:17 AM(UTC)
wildr99

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I personally think it is the best gens available and find all of 3feetwolfs products to be outstanding. I find I use it way more then DAZ's gens. The mesh is pretty high density and it can make it a little more difficult to create new morphs. But thankfully it comes with a ton of additional FREE morphs so I don't really find it to be an issue. And that might be the whole point, it may be to give the creator some exclusivity when it comes to creating add on products. I'm totally fine with that, I don't think people should be selling add ons for other peoples products without the original creators blessing. It could also just be a side affect of having to match the original topology for geographting combined with some of DAZ's quriks of which their are plenty.

3feetwolf is an outstanding vendor who consistently goes above and beyond what is necessary to support the customer and I'm totally looking forward to their next product..

Having said that if 3feetwolf released a new lower poly version I would totally buy it. Actually I would love to see a whole series of different types female gens, maybe a g3 version of the new g2 gens shape? TAKE MY MONEY!
thedeadjester  
#153 Posted : Thursday, October 29, 2015 5:46:56 PM(UTC)
thedeadjester

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Originally Posted by: HitmanX3Z Go to Quoted Post
This just horrible topology, i can't even imagine madness like this, 1200 polys in the anal at base resolution? YAY! WE HAVE SPENDED 1200 polys in the ANUS! And 19200 at 2x subdivisions. Great. Minora also should have twice less polygons at base resolutions then it have. There no way to make decent camel toe with current rig or JCMs, or even topology. And of course, why geograft is so big? Why it's causing so much distortions? Really, DAZ's Genitalia for G3F is much better then this, much easier to work with, also having an adequate amount of polygons everywhere.

I really don't know why you thought you should come in here and say this but let me just say, you are flat wrong about DAZ's Genitalia being better than this for erotic art... no opinion... just fact. Look at the options you get with the newest incarnation of 3feetwolf's genitalia: shape morphs, movement morphs, custom textures... ALL FOR EROTIC ART. Hell, even the G2F version of 3feetwolf's genitalia is WAAAAY better than the current DAZ G3F geo-graph (I know because I bought V7 pro pack) ... you don't even get half of those options with the DAZ product... and to claim the polygons on the DAZ product are "adequate"? Maybe for what you need them for but not for myself and I would venture to guess for some of the other people on here. If your PC can't handle the extra polys then stick with the DAZ version but don't come on here an knock a perfect product just because you are having hardware issues.

3feetwolf's products are made for erotic pictures, DAZ specifically doesn't want their Genitals used for that purpose... with that in mind, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand which one will be better for erotic art.

P.S. I happen to like 3feet's G3F product's camel toe. Most of the genesis 3 clothes actually work well with it.

HitmanX3Z  
#154 Posted : Thursday, October 29, 2015 6:37:26 PM(UTC)
HitmanX3Z

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Oh, god, i haven't come here to fight or hate, this is professional point of view, the fact is that NGFV7 have nothing with low poly modelling pipeline, but have done for low poly figure. This is a very controversial product, with very controversial decisions.

I have worked with it in professional 3d editor, have done bunch of morphs, but it's too far from to be superior, it have so much polys where they shouldn't be.
Still can't understand point of this thingy with anus, ok it's outside shape is almost perfect, but still can be reduced with one iteration, and insides can be done with layered triangles to reduce poly count, this is good and logical, since insides shouldn't have a perfect tube shape. And geograft size should be like it was in NGFV6, since it's causing many problems with not auto following custom morphs.

And i really hope that 3feetwolf will look deeply in current product and release something proper like Version 2.0 or something, as payed update, or standalone variation.
simontemplar  
#155 Posted : Friday, October 30, 2015 11:42:07 AM(UTC)
simontemplar

Originally Posted by: WritenWrong Go to Quoted Post

MIKE1954 released an excellent pube product

Yes he has indeed. Still, it's much more limited in shapes than the one 3feetwolf made for his V6 new gens.
That one had a script that made it highly configurable, that's something I like a lot especially when I make
pictures involving several females.
cheesymaid  
#156 Posted : Friday, October 30, 2015 12:18:40 PM(UTC)
cheesymaid

Was thanked: 219 time(s) in 183 post(s)
Mike1954's pubes are a separate product... but I guess we can talk about it some more here.

There's enough you can do between the morphs (turbulence & whatnot) and editing the geometry/opacity to trim down the amount of hair. I like that you can tailor this product on the fly rather than rely on scripting.
3feetwolf  
#157 Posted : Friday, October 30, 2015 10:09:31 PM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Was thanked: 258 time(s) in 144 post(s)
Originally Posted by: HitmanX3Z Go to Quoted Post
Oh, god, i haven't come here to fight or hate, this is professional point of view, the fact is that NGFV7 have nothing with low poly modelling pipeline, but have done for low poly figure. This is a very controversial product, with very controversial decisions.

I have worked with it in professional 3d editor, have done bunch of morphs, but it's too far from to be superior, it have so much polys where they shouldn't be.
Still can't understand point of this thingy with anus, ok it's outside shape is almost perfect, but still can be reduced with one iteration, and insides can be done with layered triangles to reduce poly count, this is good and logical, since insides shouldn't have a perfect tube shape. And geograft size should be like it was in NGFV6, since it's causing many problems with not auto following custom morphs.

And i really hope that 3feetwolf will look deeply in current product and release something proper like Version 2.0 or something, as payed update, or standalone variation.

Hi,

People often complain about that the labia and anus of V6 gens lack of polys, they could not get enough details.
So in V7 gens, I increased the number of polygons of these places as much as possible.
And, according to my experience, it is easier for us to create the desired morphs if we have enough polygons.
I do not know what tool you are using to create morphs. If it is zbrush or modo, 5k polygons is not too much.
I have used zbrush to produce a large number of morphs for V7 gens, and did not feel inconvenient.
If you have problems with making mrophs, please email me, I am very happy to provide advice and assistance : )

I noticed you mentioned that V7 gens did not auto follow your custom morphs.
This problem is usually caused by the extra bones of V7 gens called Genitals and Anus.
If you scaled the pelvis of character when you created the custom morphs, but did not scale these two bones at the same proportion, then the problem appeared.
This problem is very easy to fix.
You just need to select Joint Editor in Tool Settings, and then select these two extra bones one by one, enable Inherit Parent Scale.
simontemplar  
#158 Posted : Saturday, October 31, 2015 6:08:44 AM(UTC)
simontemplar

Three things made me take the leap to try out DS4.8. G3, iRay and 3feetwolf's products. Nuff said.
pygfaust  
#159 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2015 2:34:22 AM(UTC)
pygfaust

I'm having a problem similar to that posted by Masterstroke in August.
I have exactly matched the rigging of New Genitalia For Victoria 7 to my custom character, and it still does not match the character mesh. I've tried further adjustments to each of the bones, but am unable to get even a close fit. See screencap. Any other suggestions?

UserPostedImage
Masterstroke  
#160 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2015 2:51:08 AM(UTC)
Masterstroke

Was thanked: 194 time(s) in 171 post(s)
In the end, the only thing, that really helped was, to transfer my Morphs to the genital figure. link to tutorial here: http://sickleyield.devia...orphs-G1-to-G2-409437916
thanks 2 users thanked Masterstroke for this useful post.
pygfaust on 11/4/2015(UTC), 3feetwolf on 11/7/2015(UTC)