41 Pages«<2122232425>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
3feetwolf  
#441 Posted : Sunday, November 6, 2016 8:56:08 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Was thanked: 259 time(s) in 144 post(s)
To Knarf and simontemplar:

I will purchase this product and test it.

3feetwolf  
#442 Posted : Sunday, November 6, 2016 9:00:22 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: simontemplar Go to Quoted Post
That pubic prop you are working on, will it be scripted and work like the one you had made for V6? (please please please :p it was GREAT)

Yes, it will still be scripted :) But the way it operate will be different from the V6 version.

Edited by user Sunday, November 6, 2016 9:03:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3feetwolf attached the following image(s):
p hair.jpg
thanks 1 user thanked 3feetwolf for this useful post.
Clare3Dx on 11/12/2016(UTC)
3feetwolf  
#443 Posted : Sunday, November 6, 2016 9:07:58 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: therat1200 Go to Quoted Post
Just loving your New Genitalia for Victoria 7. I've just started playing around with transferring Vicky 4 textures over to Vicky 7 but unfortunately when i try to load up the genitals I get the UV error as well. I tried loading just a pain old V7, add the genitals, then prepared V7 for V4 UV, loaded the tV4 texture I wanted, copied the hip texture & pasted it on to the torso of the genitals but the anus area just ends up wrong. I end up going back to the original V7 genitals but they just don't cut the mustard, So I guess what I'm asking is, is there any chance in the future for a V4 UV support or did I miss something?

Cheers

Hello :)

You need to download and install the free update for V4.
Please see this post for detailed informations:
http://www.renderotica.c...&m=128689#post128689

therat1200  
#444 Posted : Sunday, November 6, 2016 11:30:20 AM(UTC)
therat1200

Was thanked: 1462 time(s) in 1458 post(s)
Originally Posted by: 3feetwolf Go to Quoted Post
Just loving your New Genitalia for Victoria 7. I've just started playing around with transferring Vicky 4 textures over to Vicky 7 but unfortunately when i try to load up the genitals I get the UV error as well. I tried loading just a pain old V7, add the genitals, then prepared V7 for V4 UV, loaded the tV4 texture I wanted, copied the hip texture & pasted it on to the torso of the genitals but the anus area just ends up wrong. I end up going back to the original V7 genitals but they just don't cut the mustard, So I guess what I'm asking is, is there any chance in the future for a V4 UV support or did I miss something?

Cheers

Thank you. I have downloaded it & I will install it once I've finished my current render
therat1200  
#445 Posted : Sunday, November 6, 2016 12:22:05 PM(UTC)
therat1200

Was thanked: 1462 time(s) in 1458 post(s)

Cheers

Thank you. I have downloaded it & I will install it once I've finished my current render

You, sir are a genius. Works perfectly. Bravo
Knarf  
#446 Posted : Sunday, November 6, 2016 12:25:04 PM(UTC)
Knarf

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
To Knarf and simontemplar:

I will purchase this product and test it.

Great, thank you! It's a fantastic product btw.
Amazing results with portraits, realism get a step further again :-)

tattooedillusions  
#447 Posted : Sunday, November 6, 2016 8:50:18 PM(UTC)
tattooedillusions

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 20 post(s)
I looked into the glowing white issue and it doesn't have to do with LIE, it's because Anagenessis uses only 2 maps normally.  It used the diffuse map for almost everything except for 4 settings.  Metal Flakes Weight, Top Coat Weight, Top Coat Color & Top Coat Curve 0 all use a map called Micros and is a deep charcoal color.  When you apply the New Gens, for some reason it mixes those 4 settings with the displacement map from the New Gens.  Those 4 settings need to be changed back to the regular Micros image and then it'll look fine.  I'll attach some images to show what I'm talking about.  After you do that I would suggest to save that particular material preset if you use that character skin often.

Edited by user Sunday, November 6, 2016 8:53:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

tattooedillusions attached the following image(s):
anagenessis fix 1.jpg
anagenessis fix 2.jpg
anagenessis fix 3.jpg
thanks 1 user thanked tattooedillusions for this useful post.
3feetwolf on 11/7/2016(UTC)
simontemplar  
#448 Posted : Monday, November 7, 2016 4:19:34 AM(UTC)
simontemplar

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 100 post(s)
Ahhhh! Genius you! It was right under my damn nose and I saw nothing. *Facepalmslapself*.
"That was fun. Let's do it again."
3feetwolf  
#449 Posted : Monday, November 7, 2016 5:49:29 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: tattooedillusions Go to Quoted Post
I looked into the glowing white issue and it doesn't have to do with LIE, it's because Anagenessis uses only 2 maps normally.  It used the diffuse map for almost everything except for 4 settings.  Metal Flakes Weight, Top Coat Weight, Top Coat Color & Top Coat Curve 0 all use a map called Micros and is a deep charcoal color.  When you apply the New Gens, for some reason it mixes those 4 settings with the displacement map from the New Gens.  Those 4 settings need to be changed back to the regular Micros image and then it'll look fine.  I'll attach some images to show what I'm talking about.  After you do that I would suggest to save that particular material preset if you use that character skin often.

Thank you very much :) I have also found this problem. So I'll modify the script of new gens to make it compatible with this new shader.

Knarf  
#450 Posted : Monday, November 7, 2016 6:31:38 AM(UTC)
Knarf

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: tattooedillusions Go to Quoted Post

Thank you very much! Never could find this myself :-)

simontemplar  
#451 Posted : Monday, November 7, 2016 6:31:56 AM(UTC)
simontemplar

Thanks for this!
I should probably point out another oddity. Using Second Circle's "Michelle" character, I applied NGV7, I ran the Anagenessis II shader, updated the materials on it via the updated and made
the corrections on the "micro" maps as per tatooedillusins' method. All fine, no more glowing asshole and clit but... something strange happens. An odd seam at the edge of the
geograft appeared. It almost looks as if the genital figure gets "pushed inside" g3f... 
I applied the same character, shaders and all to a g3f using the conventional genital figure, adjusted a couple maps to show the same tint on the g3f and the g3f gens, which
worked only this time, there was no seam. Picture follows. On the left, conventional genitalia. On the right, NGV7.

Any idea of what' could cause this? It is worth noting that this doesn't happen with *all* characters but I thought it might be noteworthy.

Edited by user Monday, November 7, 2016 6:35:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3feetwolf  
#452 Posted : Monday, November 7, 2016 8:28:35 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Thanks for this!
I should probably point out another oddity. Using Second Circle's "Michelle" character, I applied NGV7, I ran the Anagenessis II shader, updated the materials on it via the updated and made
the corrections on the "micro" maps as per tatooedillusins' method. All fine, no more glowing asshole and clit but... something strange happens. An odd seam at the edge of the
geograft appeared. It almost looks as if the genital figure gets "pushed inside" g3f... 
I applied the same character, shaders and all to a g3f using the conventional genital figure, adjusted a couple maps to show the same tint on the g3f and the g3f gens, which
worked only this time, there was no seam. Picture follows. On the left, conventional genitalia. On the right, NGV7.

Any idea of what' could cause this? It is worth noting that this doesn't happen with *all* characters but I thought it might be noteworthy.

This problem is usually related to the settings of displacement map. Could you tell me which character you are using? Does she has a displacement map?

simontemplar  
#453 Posted : Monday, November 7, 2016 8:39:38 AM(UTC)
simontemplar

This problem is usually related to the settings of displacement map. Could you tell me which character you are using? Does she has a displacement map?

The character is this one. Since there are textures labelled in the "nameD.jpg'" fashion for every body serction, it seems indeed to have displacement maps.

3feetwolf  
#454 Posted : Monday, November 7, 2016 10:04:57 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

The character is this one. Since there are textures labelled in the "nameD.jpg'" fashion for every body serction, it seems indeed to have displacement maps.

Thank you, I have tested this character. It uses a displacement map. That's the reason why a seam appeared at the edge of the new gens.

The thing is that the new shader only has one parameter, Displacement Strength. While the original Iray Uber Shader has 3 other parameters, Minimum Displacement, Maximum Displacement and SubD Displacement Level. So this issue could not be fixed by editing the parameters.

So I think the only solution is to remove the displacement map of the character. The author has provided a Displacement Remove.duf. You can use it to quickly do  this work.

simontemplar  
#455 Posted : Tuesday, November 8, 2016 12:36:53 PM(UTC)
simontemplar

Yep, wolfie, that nailed it! Thanks again, you're a star.
3feetwolf  
#456 Posted : Thursday, November 10, 2016 7:47:26 PM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Yep, wolfie, that nailed it! Thanks again, you're a star.

cute

Akabane  
#457 Posted : Friday, November 11, 2016 9:06:32 AM(UTC)
Akabane

Hi 3feetwolf,
hi community of Renderotica!

NGS Anagenesis 2 Revolution, which came out some days, is a really nice Shader Product which works fine with the New Gen - Products. :)

But there is no official way or support for the use of it with the DAZ Genitals for G3F and G3F or other Props like Horns, Tails and so on. Dimension-Z told us he might add a Addon or a Manual to use them together. But there isn´t anything yet.

Does someone here know a way to use the NGS Shader with the DAZ Genitals or other Props? Any help would be great. Because i like the new "Romantically Entangled" Sex-Pose-Package by ZetaSquid which comes with included DAZ Genital Morphs. A very nice package in my opinion.

Hoping for some answers, equal if positive or negative...

Greetings,

Akabane

simontemplar  
#458 Posted : Saturday, November 12, 2016 9:45:39 AM(UTC)
simontemplar

If you scroll up in this thread to post #447 you'll find tatooedillusion's excellent workflow for this. Enjoy :)
Akabane  
#459 Posted : Saturday, November 12, 2016 11:07:13 AM(UTC)
Akabane

@Simon:

Nah, didn´t mean a fix for 3fw New Gens, i meant a fix for using it with the DAZ Original Genitalias. It´s working pretty perfect with the New Gens.
3feetwolf  
#460 Posted : Saturday, November 12, 2016 10:11:46 PM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: Akabane Go to Quoted Post
@Simon:
Nah, didn´t mean a fix for 3fw New Gens, i meant a fix for using it with the DAZ Original Genitalias. It´s working pretty perfect with the New Gens.

I have tested the daz gens and found a workround.
1. load you character, apply N.G.S to it.
2. add the daz gens to it.
3. make sure the daz gens is selected, change it's shader to Iray Uber.
4. make sure the daz gens is selected, run the following script(you can copy the code to Script IDE and then run it).
https://www.dropbox.com/s/laiflvfm26h0juy/copyMaterial.dsa
5. manually change the diffuse map of the daz gens, done.