3 Pages<123
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
CDDVD  
#41 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2024 5:07:04 AM(UTC)
CDDVD

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Originally Posted by: rotica Go to Quoted Post

Are AoD and VoD forums? I searched online but did not find a central hub. Or are those creators like Animo Pron? Can you message a link?

I'm sorry but I no longer have the link.  There was a forum 'Art of Darkness' which at some point became 'Vision of Darkness'....or the other way around.  Folks like Erogenesis where frequent posters.  The person driving it eventually lost interest and it went dark.  A year or so ago he started it up under another name and many of the old guard quickly populated the place, including myself.  Unfortunately I found that the overwhelming amount of seriously hardcore, vile, abusive, demeaning, horrific and sick shit that made my skin crawl, scared me away and I haven't been back since.  I've no idea if it's still running.  The gent who ran it does pop up in the Daz forums on occasion under the nym 'Nighfall' or 'Nyghtfall'(?).  That's all I have.

jesusde  
#42 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2024 5:18:29 AM(UTC)
jesusde

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

I just spent 18 dollars on two pubic hair packs from lightblue for g8.1 and g8. Neither work.  I'm not so sure we ever had "good quality" products :(

thanks 1 user thanked jesusde for this useful post.
ZenMaster3D on 3/16/2024(UTC)
kanshinin  
#43 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2024 8:25:29 AM(UTC)
kanshinin

Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 31 post(s)

Originally Posted by: jesusde Go to Quoted Post

I just spent 18 dollars on two pubic hair packs from lightblue for g8.1 and g8. Neither work.  I'm not so sure we ever had "good quality" products :(

In what way are they not working? Have you contacted the vendor?

thanks 1 user thanked kanshinin for this useful post.
ZenMaster3D on 3/16/2024(UTC)
wurger  
#44 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2024 9:56:35 AM(UTC)
wurger

Was thanked: 77 time(s) in 62 post(s)

The Lightblue pubic hair props need to be applied exactly per the readme or there will be issues. The earlier geneartion of props were more finickey, the latest Pro versions are definitely easier to work with. Have you reached out ot the vendor? They are pretty responsive in my experience.

thanks 1 user thanked wurger for this useful post.
ContentModerator on 3/15/2024(UTC)
RangerRabbit  
#45 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2024 1:24:35 PM(UTC)
RangerRabbit

Was thanked: 240 time(s) in 112 post(s)

Lightblue has their own support forum here. Post a message there. They are pretty good at following up. They should be able to assist to get the products to work. We don't publish products that don't work. All products go through testing, but there can always be issues if there is an odd installation to deal with, or missing requirements, etc. Follow up with Lightblue for sure. 

RangerRabbit
Renderotica Management
thanks 3 users thanked RangerRabbit for this useful post.
ContentModerator on 3/15/2024(UTC), Pushee-Ri on 3/15/2024(UTC), ZenMaster3D on 3/16/2024(UTC)
ZenMaster3D  
#46 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2024 7:47:58 AM(UTC)
ZenMaster3D

Was thanked: 134 time(s) in 95 post(s)

So first...  I need to pick my words very carefully right now but still wanted to reflect on this. When Rabbit says that Renderotica takes tests seriously... he's not boasting. I'm one of their product testers and kinda felt obligated to comment (as far as I can) when I read this (just now, time of writing) because I know how statements from officials can look to customers (with all due respect Rabbit!). Because... "of course" they take it seriously, eh? Doesn't help you...

So here's the thing....  I am NOT making this up, but I am picking my words really carefully: at the time of writing I am testing "a product" which I already tested in week xx (I keep my own logs). So I am testing "a product" twice ... and why? Formalities. But because Renderotica does not take anything for granted on their marketplace said "product" is now right back into the test queue. And on my plate. And tests are - as far as I know - done in parallel too.

My SHA256 checksum is clear: I already tested this. And here I am still doing my thing.

Rabbit is not just saying things when he says that this site is serious about testing. Quite the contrary!

Sorry for being vague, but I need to. But you have my word that I am not making any of this up.

SECOND.

There's a reason why you got a like from me.

I bought quite a few "growler" products myself back in the day, but right now I am looking at those from my position as a tester (and we get kinda "drilled" ;)) and I noticed something peculiar. Already contacted the powers that be about that. Not my place to comment further about this right now.

However... third...  when in doubt: add a female G8/8.1 figure in their default position. THEN add a "growler" product. That should position the 'pubes' in their default, and also usable, position.

Though some, depending on product, may take a few adjustments. However, that does not render them useless. I am dead serious: these products are usable.

I really urge you to either follow the product support forum as Rabbit said and state your actual problem. I even encourage you to poke me about any further public posts, I'd love to try and help you out as well.

thanks 2 users thanked ZenMaster3D for this useful post.
Bumper2 on 3/16/2024(UTC), Pushee-Ri on 3/16/2024(UTC)