3 Pages<123
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Michse22  
#41 Posted : Thursday, May 11, 2023 10:26:12 PM(UTC)
Michse22

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Did you use the g8f geograft and matcopy on g8.1? There should be another folder/option specifically for g8.1 - make sure to use that one.
thanks 1 user thanked Michse22 for this useful post.
Meipe on 5/13/2023(UTC)
Meipe  
#42 Posted : Saturday, May 13, 2023 4:05:12 AM(UTC)
Meipe

Was thanked: 1237 time(s) in 615 post(s)

Originally Posted by: RKane_1 Go to Quoted Post

Okay, I am getting this issue when using Golden Place on a G8.1F figure. I selected the figure, added GP, Added the shell and that seems to work fine but when I try to get the material, this occurs... 

Now I THINK I downloaded the new one and deleted the old before updating but.... could I be misremembering> I was using the items SPECIFICALLY FOR G8.1F when I tried to use it and G8F works fine.

**UPDATE**: Completely eliminated my install and reloaded. Also tried taking the shell out of the equation and whether I deo or not, the MAT COPY function yields that strange result. I am using the Suzi HD 8.1 Female figure and mats. Hopefully this provides you with the necessary clues to figure out what I am doing wrong.

Maybe, in the Surfaces tab, take a look at the active UV set on the geograft's surfaces (not the shell ones, they look fine), ant check they are set to "default UVs"

RKane_1  
#43 Posted : Tuesday, May 16, 2023 8:58:52 PM(UTC)
RKane_1

Originally Posted by: Meipe Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: RKane_1 Go to Quoted Post

Okay, I am getting this issue when using Golden Place on a G8.1F figure. I selected the figure, added GP, Added the shell and that seems to work fine but when I try to get the material, this occurs... 

*******Pic removed for brevity*****

Now I THINK I downloaded the new one and deleted the old before updating but.... could I be misremembering> I was using the items SPECIFICALLY FOR G8.1F when I tried to use it and G8F works fine.

**UPDATE**: Completely eliminated my install and reloaded. Also tried taking the shell out of the equation and whether I deo or not, the MAT COPY function yields that strange result. I am using the Suzi HD 8.1 Female figure and mats. Hopefully this provides you with the necessary clues to figure out what I am doing wrong.

Maybe, in the Surfaces tab, take a look at the active UV set on the geograft's surfaces (not the shell ones, they look fine), ant check they are set to "default UVs"

EUREKA! THAT DID IT! :) Thank you so much for your help! :)

Edited by user Tuesday, May 16, 2023 9:07:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified