41 Pages«<2425262728>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
3feetwolf  
#501 Posted : Thursday, December 1, 2016 10:07:00 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Was thanked: 257 time(s) in 143 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Mik239 Go to Quoted Post

With this character I got the normal map problem (other post blue "inner organs")

https://www.*deleted*.com/mod/bcs/mdd-anabelle-for-g3-v7/117481/

an other character of him/her works fine...

Thank you for the link, Mike :)
And if you use Legacy V4, you need to download and install the V4 update:
https://www.dropbox.com/...ate_for_Victoria%204.zip

3feetwolf  
#502 Posted : Thursday, December 1, 2016 10:09:04 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: binkz Go to Quoted Post
Hey, another question. Is it supposed to work on this character? Because it's only working on two of the secondcircle characters.

Hi,
According to its description, NGV7 can be applied to this character.
But you might find that the color of labia is incorrect(Michelle for g3f has this problem).
If so, please scroll up to post #472 to see the solution.

Mik239  
#503 Posted : Thursday, December 1, 2016 11:25:32 AM(UTC)
Mik239

Hi 3feetwolf,

didn't even know that such an update exists, but it works fine.
Thanks again for your always fast and friendly support in the never ending struggle to make your customer's vaginas work proper....
nightwolf1982  
#504 Posted : Thursday, December 1, 2016 9:44:19 PM(UTC)
nightwolf1982

Was thanked: 66 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Any word on Nata 3?
3feetwolf  
#505 Posted : Friday, December 2, 2016 8:12:10 PM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: nightwolf1982 Go to Quoted Post
Any word on Nata 3?

Uh, I'm very sorry for the delay, I have finished making the textures, but haven't begun to make correction morphs yet. I will release the Nata 3 free update after the pubic hair prop.

sumigo  
#506 Posted : Saturday, December 3, 2016 12:28:22 PM(UTC)
sumigo

Was thanked: 134 time(s) in 121 post(s)
Hello 3feetwolf,

I have been getting visible seems along the edge of the actual gen against the figure mesh. It appears to be random as well, as since I am capable of removing the seems in post work I have been living with it, but sometimes when I re-render a scene again it's not there. It also seems to not matter what skin or figure I use either, and while I tend to have large breasted women in my renders they are relatively modest in size down in that reagion.

This started happening with the newest update you provided for the NGS revolution shaders too.

I can post examples if you like, but it looks like a jagged seem against the skin that is a bit of a nuisance.

3feetwolf  
#507 Posted : Sunday, December 4, 2016 7:20:01 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: sumigo Go to Quoted Post
Hello 3feetwolf,

I have been getting visible seems along the edge of the actual gen against the figure mesh. It appears to be random as well, as since I am capable of removing the seems in post work I have been living with it, but sometimes when I re-render a scene again it's not there. It also seems to not matter what skin or figure I use either, and while I tend to have large breasted women in my renders they are relatively modest in size down in that reagion.

This started happening with the newest update you provided for the NGS revolution shaders too.

I can post examples if you like, but it looks like a jagged seem against the skin that is a bit of a nuisance.

Hi, I guess it is because of the conflict between displacement maps.
Could you please post a example picture?

nightwolf1982  
#508 Posted : Sunday, December 4, 2016 9:26:35 AM(UTC)
nightwolf1982

Was thanked: 66 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Originally Posted by: 3feetwolf Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: nightwolf1982 Go to Quoted Post
Any word on Nata 3?

Uh, I'm very sorry for the delay, I have finished making the textures, but haven't begun to make correction morphs yet. I will release the Nata 3 free update after the pubic hair prop.

Cool, will be much appreciated when it comes out! 

sumigo  
#509 Posted : Sunday, December 4, 2016 12:28:44 PM(UTC)
sumigo

Hello 3feetwolf,

Hi, I guess it is because of the conflict between displacement maps.
Could you please post a example picture?

Here is the picture posted to my gallery, the seem is on the upper thighs, both legs, and I have the issue on the abdomen too.

Edited by user Sunday, December 4, 2016 12:31:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Mrduck  
#510 Posted : Sunday, December 4, 2016 1:44:00 PM(UTC)
Mrduck

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
I am having a problem with http://www.daz3d.com/fan...aces-nargol-the-half-orc the gens do not have a texture on some of her skins
3feetwolf  
#511 Posted : Monday, December 5, 2016 9:01:00 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Here is the picture posted to my gallery, the seem is on the upper thighs, both legs, and I have the issue on the abdomen too.

Thank you, according to the picture, your character uses displacement maps, which conflicts with the displacement maps of new gens.
So if you want to render the whole body, you need to remove the displacement map of "Torso" suface of new gens.
If you want to render close-up of the new gens, remove the displacement maps of you character's torso and thigh.

thanks 1 user thanked 3feetwolf for this useful post.
sumigo on 12/5/2016(UTC)
3feetwolf  
#512 Posted : Monday, December 5, 2016 9:05:25 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: Mrduck Go to Quoted Post
I am having a problem with http://www.daz3d.com/fan...aces-nargol-the-half-orc the gens do not have a texture on some of her skins

I will take a look at this character :)

sumigo  
#513 Posted : Monday, December 5, 2016 9:56:41 AM(UTC)
sumigo

Thank you, according to the picture, your character uses displacement maps, which conflicts with the displacement maps of new gens.
So if you want to render the whole body, you need to remove the displacement map of "Torso" suface of new gens.
If you want to render close-up of the new gens, remove the displacement maps of you character's torso and thigh.

THank you very much.
Optika  
#514 Posted : Tuesday, December 6, 2016 7:01:22 AM(UTC)
Optika

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Do I hear somebody saying "Monique 7"?
thanks 1 user thanked Optika for this useful post.
3feetwolf on 12/8/2016(UTC)
sumigo  
#515 Posted : Tuesday, December 6, 2016 10:07:28 AM(UTC)
sumigo

Originally Posted by: Optika Go to Quoted Post
Do I hear somebody saying "Monique 7"?

I gotta agree, we need this, she's gorgeous.
Guttersnipe  
#516 Posted : Wednesday, December 7, 2016 1:24:18 AM(UTC)
Guttersnipe

Was thanked: 57 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Yes - I always find that I have to do a lot of tinkering and tinting and all manner of jiggery-pokery to get the New Gens looking halfway natural for my dark skinned characters. Having a purpose built dark skinned set (the first I think for this product) for Monique 7 will be enormously helpful. Even if I have to hack the texture set for other figures to use it I'm sure it'll save a lot of time...
3feetwolf  
#517 Posted : Thursday, December 8, 2016 9:10:54 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: Guttersnipe Go to Quoted Post
Yes - I always find that I have to do a lot of tinkering and tinting and all manner of jiggery-pokery to get the New Gens looking halfway natural for my dark skinned characters. Having a purpose built dark skinned set (the first I think for this product) for Monique 7 will be enormously helpful. Even if I have to hack the texture set for other figures to use it I'm sure it'll save a lot of time...

Hi : )
I will try to create new textures for NGV7 that matches Monique's dark skin. Do you have any requirements or suggestions?

therat1200  
#518 Posted : Friday, December 9, 2016 1:38:39 AM(UTC)
therat1200

Was thanked: 1456 time(s) in 1452 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Guttersnipe Go to Quoted Post

Hi : )
I will try to create new textures for NGV7 that matches Monique's dark skin. Do you have any requirements or suggestions?

One thing I've noticed with NGV7, which I still think is the best gen for V7 out there,  is that the anus texture is just about always too pale. And it looks particularly unrealistic on the darker skined girls. Now I haven't poured over the read me file to a great extent,so maybe I've missed something, but it would be great if there was an easy way to make it darker.
At the moment, I go into photoshop & edit the temporary d2 & d3 textures, which often takes me at least an hour, which is OK as long as I remember to save the finished texture somewhere other than the temporary folder.
The last couple times I posted queries, you pointed out where I was going wrong. I'll gladly take another beating if you can help on this one.

Senilis  
#519 Posted : Friday, December 9, 2016 12:47:18 PM(UTC)
Senilis

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Thanks for making 3feetwolf Pubic Hair for NGV7. I see Guttersnipe has already submitted a request for Monique uv/texture. I ditto his request.

And to be anatomically correct will there also be "curly tight" pubic hair for those African heritage models? Majority of the lineage from Africa do not have straight pubic follicles.
Guttersnipe  
#520 Posted : Friday, December 9, 2016 1:46:47 PM(UTC)
Guttersnipe

Was thanked: 57 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Originally Posted by: therat1200 Go to Quoted Post
...One thing I've noticed with NGV7, which I still think is the best gen for V7 out there,  is that the anus texture is just about always too pale. And it looks particularly unrealistic on the darker skined girls. Now I haven't poured over the read me file to a great extent,so maybe I've missed something, but it would be great if there was an easy way to make it darker.
At the moment, I go into photoshop & edit the temporary d2 & d3 textures, which often takes me at least an hour, which is OK as long as I remember to save the finished texture somewhere other than the temporary folder.

I normally just open up the texture in the Daz layered art editor and switch the anus colour layers off (there are two of them). There's probably a more elegant solution though...
thanks 3 users thanked Guttersnipe for this useful post.
therat1200 on 12/10/2016(UTC), 3feetwolf on 12/10/2016(UTC), KristinF on 12/14/2016(UTC)