41 Pages«<2223242526>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
3feetwolf  
#461 Posted : Saturday, November 12, 2016 10:27:51 PM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Was thanked: 257 time(s) in 143 post(s)
Hi everyone,
I have uploaded the scripts compatible with N.G.S shader, please go to the first page to download them :)

Knarf  
#462 Posted : Sunday, November 13, 2016 5:33:57 AM(UTC)
Knarf

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: 3feetwolf Go to Quoted Post
Hi everyone,
I have uploaded the scripts compatible with N.G.S shader, please go to the first page to download them :)

Thank you 3feetwolf, your work is again very appreciated! And this on a Sunday ;-)

simontemplar  
#463 Posted : Sunday, November 13, 2016 5:52:17 AM(UTC)
simontemplar

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 100 post(s)
That's great, Wolfie. Thanks a lot!
Something odd I just noticed wwhen testing on Michelle (Sec ondCircle): her pussy has turned grey O_o

Edited by user Sunday, November 13, 2016 6:39:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

"That was fun. Let's do it again."
happyboy  
#464 Posted : Sunday, November 13, 2016 6:58:30 PM(UTC)
happyboy

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Really enjoying your work 3FW, finally figuring out how to use it.

Now, the answer to this might be somewhere in this thread, but at 24 pages I can't be bothered to search through (yes, I'm being lazy lol) and the solution is probably simple and I'm to stupid to realise it.

Can anyone tell me of a way to make the gens look wetter. There is a slight gloss effect right now, but its like the character isn't really into it. Not talking about rivers running out or creampies, just a more aroused look.

Also, how you looked at the morphs so they close over the clit more when closed/cameltoe?

mjw  
#465 Posted : Monday, November 14, 2016 5:52:30 AM(UTC)
mjw

Was thanked: 135 time(s) in 124 post(s)
Daft question. I have downloaded script for both versions. Do I now just copy them and paste into my normal place or what?
Thanks.
3feetwolf  
#466 Posted : Monday, November 14, 2016 7:31:56 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: mjw Go to Quoted Post
Daft question. I have downloaded script for both versions. Do I now just copy them and paste into my normal place or what?
Thanks.

Yes :)

3feetwolf  
#467 Posted : Monday, November 14, 2016 7:39:53 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: happyboy Go to Quoted Post
Really enjoying your work 3FW, finally figuring out how to use it.

Now, the answer to this might be somewhere in this thread, but at 24 pages I can't be bothered to search through (yes, I'm being lazy lol) and the solution is probably simple and I'm to stupid to realise it.

Can anyone tell me of a way to make the gens look wetter. There is a slight gloss effect right now, but its like the character isn't really into it. Not talking about rivers running out or creampies, just a more aroused look.

Also, how you looked at the morphs so they close over the clit more when closed/cameltoe?

Hi there,

I am not an expert on rendering, the following is just my personal view for your reference:
We all know that to render a good picture, we first need to setup the lights and camera in the scene. Even if we only want to get a "wet" gens, these jobs are also indispensable.

Next is the textures and material settings. For the new gens, the material of its labia minora is independent of the character's skin. So we just need to carefully adjust its Glossy parameters to make the labia minora looks wet. But the material of its labia majora is actually the same as the character's skin. That is to say, if the skin of character is not "wet", then the labia majora of the new gens will not be "wet" too. So some customers will first apply a wet body prop to their characters, and then add the new gens.

You can also modify the torso specular map of your character to make her gens part looks brighter/wetter than the surrounding skin. Therefore after you add the new gens, its labia majora will be "wet". Because different character have different textures and material settings. This requires you to make specific changes to their torso specular maps.

3feetwolf  
#468 Posted : Monday, November 14, 2016 7:42:35 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: simontemplar Go to Quoted Post

Something odd I just noticed wwhen testing on Michelle (Sec ondCircle): her pussy has turned grey O_o

Yes, I have done some tests and seen this problem, but I couldn't find out the reason of it yet, please give me some more time.

audioslave74  
#469 Posted : Monday, November 14, 2016 8:26:33 AM(UTC)
audioslave74

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi everybody, post your questions here or email me if you need support!
[email protected]

This is the latest script:
https://www.dropbox.com/...20For%20Victoria%207.dsa

=======================================================================
Whenever an update package is released, it contains a latest script file at that time. So if you install multiple update packages at the same time, eventually you might get an old version of "New Genitalia For Victoria 7.dsa". In this case, if you run this old script, a script error will occur. To solve this problem, I have created a script upgrade tool.

Every time you have installed one or more update packages, regardless they are up to date or earlier, you can run "Upgrade The Script Of New Gens.dsa". It will automatically update part of the code of "New Genitalia For Victoria 7.dsa" according to the update packages you have installed. So that "New Genitalia For Victoria 7.dsa" on your computer will be always newest and the script error will not happen again.

Please download this script upgrade tool from the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/...ipt%20Upgrade%20Tool.zip

The scripts compatible with N.G.S shader:

NGV7:
https://www.dropbox.com/...ACdnb754ipBJCVjQ-wBL-IKa

NGV6-2.0:
https://www.dropbox.com/...ACx6F_SsZgUD9cB9WV1VAbHa

Thank you very much for your scripting support for my shader!

Dimension-Z
thanks 3 users thanked audioslave74 for this useful post.
sumigo on 11/14/2016(UTC), syrinxiii on 11/14/2016(UTC), Grimmblight on 11/16/2016(UTC)
sumigo  
#470 Posted : Monday, November 14, 2016 11:37:10 AM(UTC)
sumigo

Was thanked: 134 time(s) in 121 post(s)
Originally Posted by: audioslave74 Go to Quoted Post
Hi everybody, post your questions here or email me if you need support!
[email protected]

This is the latest script:
https://www.dropbox.com/...20For%20Victoria%207.dsa

Whenever an update package is released, it contains a latest script file at that time. So if you install multiple update packages at the same time, eventually you might get an old version of "New Genitalia For Victoria 7.dsa". In this case, if you run this old script, a script error will occur. To solve this problem, I have created a script upgrade tool.

Every time you have installed one or more update packages, regardless they are up to date or earlier, you can run "Upgrade The Script Of New Gens.dsa". It will automatically update part of the code of "New Genitalia For Victoria 7.dsa" according to the update packages you have installed. So that "New Genitalia For Victoria 7.dsa" on your computer will be always newest and the script error will not happen again.

Please download this script upgrade tool from the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/...ipt%20Upgrade%20Tool.zip

The scripts compatible with N.G.S shader:

NGV7:
https://www.dropbox.com/...ACdnb754ipBJCVjQ-wBL-IKa

NGV6-2.0:
https://www.dropbox.com/...ACx6F_SsZgUD9cB9WV1VAbHa

Dimension-Z

THANK YOU for the great skin shader script.
3feetwolf  
#471 Posted : Tuesday, November 15, 2016 4:37:43 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: audioslave74 Go to Quoted Post

Dimension-Z

No problem, your N.G.S shader is great :)

3feetwolf  
#472 Posted : Tuesday, November 15, 2016 4:42:58 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: simontemplar Go to Quoted Post

Okay, I think I've found the problem.
In Michelle's material, Translucency Weight is set to 0.2, and given a dark gray texture(SC_Michelle_torso_T.jpg).
I personally think that such a setting will reduce the SSS effect. When the new gens is applied to Michelle, the script inherits this setting. So the labia minora looks gray in the rendering results.
To solve this problem, simply replace SC_Michelle_torso_T.jpg with GensMapSSS_1009.jpg, and then select an appropriate value(for example: 1.1) for Translucency Weight.

mjw  
#473 Posted : Wednesday, November 16, 2016 3:12:49 PM(UTC)
mjw

Sorry. Don't use gens often. How do I get them to show as other than wihte with IRay, and how do I apply the script I have downloaded for them for NGS?
3feetwolf  
#474 Posted : Wednesday, November 16, 2016 8:52:36 PM(UTC)
3feetwolf

@mjw

Hello :)

If you have already installed NGV7, you will see a script file called "New Genitalia For Victoria 7.dsa" in the folder"Your daz library\People\Genesis 3 Female\Anatomy\New Genitalia For Victoria 7".

Similarly, you just need to copy the new script for N.G.S and other files you have downloaded to this folder and overwrite the existing files.

Then open daz studio, go to the Content Library, select"DAZ Studio Formats > Your daz library > People > Genesis 3 Female > Anatomy > New Genitalia For Victoria 7", you will see New Genitalia For Victoria 7.dsa and New Genitalia For Victoria 7 - for N.G.S.dsa. After you load a Genesis 3 character, depending on which shader it is using, double-clicking on one of these two scripts. It will apply the new gens to the character.
kjormama  
#475 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2016 2:58:35 PM(UTC)
kjormama

Hello - Recently purchased the V7 update along with the one for Girl7 and Star2.  I've done a few renders with V7 and everything works smoothly - nicely done gens 3feetwolf.  Tried the Star2 version and got an error that I needed a G3 based body in order to do so - despite running the script updates.  Running on a Mac but this should not matter - will follow the recent advice posts regarding the updates.  Great product and thanks for all the advice posted so far.  Once I get this working, I plan on working the same to my older models.

marble51  
#476 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2016 3:55:39 PM(UTC)
marble51

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 20 post(s)
I have moved country and my desktop computer is sitting on a dock somewhere waiting to be shipped. I might not see it again until January. Is there a list somewhere of what updates I will need to install? I have both NGV6 and NGV7 versions with several character updates but have not been active since June of 2016. I'd really like to bring the whole show up to date when I finally have my desktop computer in front of me.
mjw  
#477 Posted : Friday, November 18, 2016 6:21:56 AM(UTC)
mjw

3Feetwolf, thanks. I have it working, but unfortunately the computer crashes whenever I try to render. I am using 4.8 which may be the problem. Out of idle curiosity what is Update The Material Of New Gens?
3feetwolf  
#478 Posted : Friday, November 18, 2016 7:16:40 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: mjw Go to Quoted Post
3Feetwolf, thanks. I have it working, but unfortunately the computer crashes whenever I try to render. I am using 4.8 which may be the problem. Out of idle curiosity what is Update The Material Of New Gens?

If you edit the material settings of your character's skin after applying the new gens. You don't need to delete the new gens and apply it again. Just run this script, then all the changes you have made will be applied to material of new gens :)

3feetwolf  
#479 Posted : Friday, November 18, 2016 7:31:18 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: marble51 Go to Quoted Post
I have moved country and my desktop computer is sitting on a dock somewhere waiting to be shipped. I might not see it again until January. Is there a list somewhere of what updates I will need to install? I have both NGV6 and NGV7 versions with several character updates but have not been active since June of 2016. I'd really like to bring the whole show up to date when I finally have my desktop computer in front of me.

Hi marble,
The most important things are the new scripts compatible with N.G.S shader. I have put their links on the first page.
The others are free updates for Legacy UVs G2F and Legacy UVs V4:
https://www.dropbox.com/...4ajqr/update_for_G2F.zip
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7f782pr735lcctl/update_for_Victoria%204.zip

3feetwolf  
#480 Posted : Friday, November 18, 2016 7:37:09 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: kjormama Go to Quoted Post

Hello - Recently purchased the V7 update along with the one for Girl7 and Star2.  I've done a few renders with V7 and everything works smoothly - nicely done gens 3feetwolf.  Tried the Star2 version and got an error that I needed a G3 based body in order to do so - despite running the script updates.  Running on a Mac but this should not matter - will follow the recent advice posts regarding the updates.  Great product and thanks for all the advice posted so far.  Once I get this working, I plan on working the same to my older models.

Thank you :)
Does the problem still persist?