17 Pages«<23456>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Darkseal  
#61 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2012 8:26:59 PM(UTC)
Darkseal

Was thanked: 154 time(s) in 94 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Here is the main image, showing the character I create in the video.
Darkseal  
#62 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2012 3:21:50 AM(UTC)
Darkseal

Poser Figure Creation with Darkseal

In this series of videos we will take an in depth look at what it takes to create a figure for Poser. No matter if you are making characters for yourself, or planning on creating them as a vendor in the poser /daz marketplaces to generate money, these informative videos will tell you what you need to know to make your dreams come to life. The information that I will cover in the next 7 hours was compiled from years of online forum research along with trials and tribulations during my own figure creating career so far. From clothing to monsters, robots to anatomical add-ons, morphs to texture sets, I have made many different types of poser products that can be found all over the internet, some under the name Darkseal and more still as private commissions. In this 28 part tutorial I will walk you through what I do when making a figure from scratch. I will talk about some of the basics of topology, or “flow” of polygons which is needed for a good looking model. We’ll talk about setting up the figure to be able to texture, what needs to be done before we get into poser so we can rig, and of course… rigging itself. We’ll make joint control morphs to make our figure look uber when moving his limbs around and ever make “master parameter dials” to teach our figure to do multiple complexities on a single dial. But what happened when things don’t work out right? What do we do when we get error messages? I’ll cover all of that too! I will show you techniques on how to edit the raw poser file to change the nature of the bones themselves to suit your needs. You’ll learn what to do to make a professional figure so that you too can make your very own content to release in the marketplaces. All this and more is covered in “Poser Figure Creation with Darkseal”!

You should already have some very basic knowledge of Poser, and to follow along, must understand some sort of 3d program. This video will use Zbrush, Photoshop, Poser file editor, and Maya, but you can obtain similar results for free using Blender, notepad ++, GIMP and Sculptris. I am using poser pro 2012 in this series, but everything I do (besides a few non essential steps which are poser 9/2012 features only) can be replicated in MUCH older versions of Poser.

Total running time: 6 Hours 56min

*NOTE MP4 to be played on PC or Mac. 6.65 GB of free space required.

The preview video can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVO837yr0Go

The product can be found at CGbytes: http://cgbytes.com/store/prod/2...e-Creation-with-Darkseal[URL="http://www.contentparadise.com/productDetails.aspx?id=22153"][/URL]
Darkseal  
#63 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2012 11:35:49 PM(UTC)
Darkseal

Coming soon.... I just have to write the dreaded readme file and what not...
UserPostedImage
Darkseal  
#64 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2012 11:11:59 AM(UTC)
Darkseal

Chester McBusterson should be available at cg bytes ASAP!!!!!!!
Darkseal  
#65 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2012 12:10:47 AM(UTC)
Darkseal

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sumuner  
#66 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2012 12:37:20 AM(UTC)
sumuner

Damn! You are fast and they look scary badass!
Well done
Darkseal  
#67 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2012 7:55:07 PM(UTC)
Darkseal

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Coming soon!!!
Darkseal  
#68 Posted : Thursday, November 1, 2012 11:07:06 PM(UTC)
Darkseal

UserPostedImage

2 - 230 (looping) frame animation poses for V4, M4, and M4 genitalia.... Deepthroating action is what HeadBangers Ball is all about. Coming soon!!!!

note: This is only 18 frames of 1 of the pose loops.
Darkseal  
#69 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2012 9:54:02 PM(UTC)
Darkseal

[youtube]g5_CSlVM_Js[/youtube]

Coming very soon to CgBytes!
Darkseal  
#70 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2012 12:29:17 AM(UTC)
Darkseal

Coming Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Darkseal  
#71 Posted : Wednesday, December 5, 2012 3:42:47 AM(UTC)
Darkseal

Volulme 5 and 6 will be out soon!

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
Darkseal  
#72 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2013 12:37:12 AM(UTC)
Darkseal

Hi All!

I know it's been a bit, but I did want to show off my new release... It's not pervy unless you choose to make him taking advantage of your figures.... which is why I made him for you!! Just add anthromeat and you'll be all set...!

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
Darkseal  
#73 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2013 10:01:25 PM(UTC)
Darkseal

I know it's been awhile since my last item here but I am hard at work... and working on stuff too (lol)

Here is what's coming next!
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

LICKIT 2.0!!!!!!!!! Rigged for her/his pleasure....!
Darkseal  
#74 Posted : Saturday, June 1, 2013 6:46:04 PM(UTC)
Darkseal

Hi All,

I know it's been awhile since I updated this thread. But, be rest asured, I am working on making some new sexy stuffz.

If you've missed it, I have made a new series called "Real Skin". This is a series of textures using Color textures and Displacements, and I think maybe I'll be making Normal maps for some items only in Poser 9 and above... I wont corner myself, I'll use whatever gets the best results and what's best for backwards compatibility....

Here is what you might have missed: Real Skin for TY2!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Darkseal  
#75 Posted : Saturday, June 1, 2013 6:50:50 PM(UTC)
Darkseal

Here is a new figure from SM, included STANDARD in the new version of poser.

Once again, the standard figure is missing some CRUCIAL morphs need to get the MOST out of the figure... so I've taken the liberty of adding the new ROXIE to my collection of the PLUS series.

You can expect to get the standard type morphs associated with the PLUS series. If you've updated to the new version of poser, I suggest you go think about buying the PLUS pack for Roxie. And I'm not just saying that cause I made it.... lol.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Darkseal  
#76 Posted : Sunday, June 2, 2013 5:43:16 AM(UTC)
Darkseal

Ginger 2 has a BANGING BODY! Too bad the creator didn't think she deserved the much needed detail for her Clit, Tits and Ass that would finish her off to a perfect 10. I think I just finished right now!!

Real Skin is a new texture set that brings the powerful detailing work of Zbrush to breath new life into your figures. Special attention has been paid to the figure to add lots of detail. Ginger 2 now has some real detail to her skin! The textures have been painted and made at a 4k resolution (4096x4096px) to get as much detail as possible! A normal map has been created to get much more detail than ever possible with her geometry!

Requires Poser 10 or 2014 where Ginger 2 comes standard.

PS: This was created, not so much to be "Hyper Real", but to add detail while still not getting too "far off" from the other characters in the new Cartoon folder provided in the new version of Poser 10/2014!!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Darkseal  
#77 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2013 10:04:47 PM(UTC)
Darkseal

Here we have a PMD injection for a new shape for the grey alien, as well as a new texture and displacement map for him/her.... I was SICK of needing an alien and finding I didn't like the look at all.... so here's the solution!!

Who needs an Anal Probing?

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Darkseal  
#78 Posted : Monday, July 8, 2013 8:11:38 PM(UTC)
Darkseal

Hi All!!!

I know it's been some time since my last item was put up at the store but i have been having MAJOR PC issues....... I wont bore you all to death, my PC is back up and running! So, I am opening up my stuffz and starting to work again. Here is what I am posting to the store today. I know it's not super sexy, but more of the good stuff will be on it's way soon. I will probably post something new and sex related soon enough.

Maybe you all could drop by my wish list thread and tell me what you would like to see?

This is BioSkin for V4! using the new features of Poser 2014 I have been able to incorporate most of the functionality of v4++ into this little item. Let me know what you all think!!!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Floor13  
#79 Posted : Tuesday, July 9, 2013 5:17:49 AM(UTC)
Floor13

Was thanked: 69 time(s) in 65 post(s)
I don't like the helmet (that is a personal thing, I like to see the faces. Loving the high-collar, shiny buttocks and shiny boobs. I'll probably buy it when I work out what is happening with this new Dawn character and if I'm going to switch etc.

But, yeah, she looks very nice. Too often when that kind of thing is done, it looks like Geiger, and I don't want the tubes on my women.
My CGBytes Store: Use Me
My Renderotique Store: Read Me
My NSFW Renderotica Gallery WARNING!: Obey Me
Darkseal  
#80 Posted : Tuesday, July 9, 2013 12:24:34 PM(UTC)
Darkseal

Originally Posted by: Floor13 Go to Quoted Post
....I'll probably buy it when I work out what is happening with this new Dawn character and if I'm going to switch etc.

Dawn character?? I'm not familiar. Thanks for the crit! I think I may add helmets in the future if this item "does well".

EDIT: I found her................. looks like a winner!!