Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
gooHero  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2024 12:59:06 AM(UTC)
gooHero

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 20 post(s)

I was just wondering if we could get some examples on how far the orifices open and how it looks inside?

regards,

gooHero

dbxxx  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2024 4:42:03 AM(UTC)
dbxxx

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Sorry I forgot to include that, I lost a very close friend while I was making promo. I will post a screenshot in the gallery as soon as I render it and update the promo material.
Both anus and vagina can open about the size of a baby's head.
thanks 2 users thanked dbxxx for this useful post.
gooHero on 4/3/2024(UTC), ZenMaster3D on 4/27/2024(UTC)
gooHero  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2024 5:51:35 AM(UTC)
gooHero

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 20 post(s)

Originally Posted by: dbxxx Go to Quoted Post
Sorry I forgot to include that, I lost a very close friend while I was making promo. I will post a screenshot in the gallery as soon as I render it and update the promo material.
Both anus and vagina can open about the size of a baby's head.

Oh, I am VERY sorry to hear that. I wish you well!

Condolences.

gooHero

thanks 1 user thanked gooHero for this useful post.
dbxxx on 4/3/2024(UTC)
dbxxx  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2024 9:31:57 AM(UTC)
dbxxx

Sorry for taking this long. I noticed that I must update wetness shells to include inside of anus and vagina. I made them already and XX will be updated today. Renders for gallery will be up shortly.
gooHero on 4/4/2024(UTC), ZenMaster3D on 4/27/2024(UTC)
dbxxx  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2024 10:29:15 AM(UTC)
dbxxx

thanks 4 users thanked dbxxx for this useful post.
Twisted_Pencil on 4/3/2024(UTC), gooHero on 4/4/2024(UTC), Korentin on 4/4/2024(UTC), ZenMaster3D on 4/27/2024(UTC)
simontemplar  
#6 Posted : Sunday, April 7, 2024 5:16:25 AM(UTC)
simontemplar

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 100 post(s)
I'm sorry for your loss, mate. These moments are always very hard to cope with, I should know.
A question arises about the product: will you add more morphs in the future, for versatility, and if so will that include some for the clitoris?
"That was fun. Let's do it again."
dbxxx  
#7 Posted : Sunday, April 7, 2024 6:40:53 AM(UTC)
dbxxx

Thank you.

I'm working on them now and first morph package will be out during this month. It will include clitoris morphs also.

That being said XX's rig can be used to scale, translate and rotate all the bones including 3 bones for the clit so it is customizable in the base XX also.
Seven-ol  
#8 Posted : Sunday, April 7, 2024 12:43:13 PM(UTC)
Seven-ol

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 13 post(s)
dbxxx : all my condolences :
Life is so complicated

As I'm aging, I lost quite a few friends and relatives from all ages. Young people, from accidents or illnesses. The worst were an ALS and a Glyoblastoma, both were really young. The guy with the ALS was kind of a real superman. After a stupid motorbike accident at a very low speed, with his daughter, he spent many months in rehab, then mountaineered with his crutches. The ALS happened many years after.
Some morons may think that Renderotica is obscene or useless, but never forget this !! :
https://www.musee-orsay..../lorigine-du-monde-69330
THIS IS ART !
As you may (or not) know, this painting was bought by Jacques Lacan, a French psychoanalyst. The painting was in his study on a revolving display. The other side was an Andre Masson totally surrealistic phallic painting.
So, keep on your 3d work : sex is, as for our a specie concerns, one of our main (and maybe only) relatively peaceful drive. Even if it's 3d computerized pictures.
thanks 1 user thanked Seven-ol for this useful post.
dbxxx on 4/7/2024(UTC)
dbxxx  
#9 Posted : Sunday, April 7, 2024 12:53:04 PM(UTC)
dbxxx

Thank you. I'm not giving up 3D or my video game development. It's just a blow that that leaves a hole in your soul and that emptiness can be hard to fill but also a spiritual catalyst.
heinz0r  
#10 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2024 1:15:15 PM(UTC)
heinz0r

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)

Hey mate, sad to hear about your loss.

I really think you did a great job on the prop. Just bought it and currently having a play around with it. First things I noticed was that you went for geoshell approach for coloring. While that is fine for DS, I would LOVE for you to to a quick UV for just the labia and inner parts. That way it would be way more versatile for people who want to export to other apps and create their own textures and overlays with still good details on the lips etc, and not using the geoshell for that. Could you add this feature in a patch perhaps?

Other than that I do like the morphs you created so far. Has a good level of realism to it, but as others said already, shaping morph package needed! :) I am already working on my own custom ones but cannot ever have enough of those.

While playing I also stumbled over some issue. The joints for the rectum etc seem to be misplaced or maybe it comes from dialing FBMs, but take a look at this. With the joints so far out, the rotation centers are all off so when trying to pose anything on the inside it becomes quite a mess.

https://i.imgur.com/aVXj652.jpeg

Other than that the posing deformation works really well so far. Pretty close to what you get from the 3fw prop which has been the gold standard for me for ages. And I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE that you thought about adding anus base joints etc so you can properly move around these parts without having to resort to a ton of morphs. This keeps the area clean in terms of topology and its easy to fix little quirks by just moving things around. It shows that you are someone who was probably fed up with this aspect on other props. Nicely done.

If you can fix these issues above it is probably going to be my go to prop in the future.

dbxxx  
#11 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2024 3:08:35 PM(UTC)
dbxxx

That's a good idea about UVs I'll do that as an option and will look at anus bones thing. Apart from that there is already a morph pack on the way for I had to cut development short for above mentioned reason. It'll be done in a about a week or so. Materials pack also.

Thank you for what you said about the rig. I'm actually a game developer and in the game I needed all the control, more than any available prop gave so I had to make my own.
happyboy  
#12 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2024 7:51:43 PM(UTC)
happyboy

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Any word on the morph pack and will you be doing a G9 version?
ZenMaster3D  
#13 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2024 10:25:02 PM(UTC)
ZenMaster3D

Was thanked: 134 time(s) in 95 post(s)

At the risk of opening old wounds... sorry, but I really want to wish you all the best and much strength. Having gone through an awful dark period myself (somewhat) recently made this more personal.

Originally Posted by: dbxxx Go to Quoted Post
Sorry for taking this long.

No, that's my line! ;)  You only took 1 day (?!!!), it took me 25 days ;)

dbxxx  
#14 Posted : Sunday, April 28, 2024 6:42:17 AM(UTC)
dbxxx

Morph pack is on the way as is Genesis9 version. G9 will naturally take a bit longer but it is coming.
I had to update some bone placement(see above) and a separate version for exporting to other software(one without the shell). Both update and free export version(which needs original XX to work) will be available in few days.

Thank you. The wound is still there, it's still painful. Emptiness left inside will not be easily filled but that's life. Just the nature of existence. Birth and death are both just aspects of life. As a great man said we are all just like internet pop-ups. A brief moment is life and what we see as loss is actually the richness of life. I did not lose anything with his death, I gained a lot with his life and that made mine richer. Cherish what you had and don't see it as loss, see a whole thing that you had and how that impacted your life and made it better.
ZenMaster3D on 4/28/2024(UTC), happyboy on 4/29/2024(UTC)