Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Dark45  
#1 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2024 10:24:20 PM(UTC)
Dark45

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)

Hey guys,

So I just signed up for CGBytes to start seriously considering in a month or two selling some of my custom assets. I make custom morphs, textures, wearables, geo-grafts, Mocap Animation, and more. Most of my work is Anthropromorphic in more of a hybrid style between Lycan and the more drawn toony look we are used to with 2D art.

Intro aside, I am curious what else the store could use in your opinion other than my custom character morphs / actors.

For example, I know this is a bit out there but what about Dog 8 or Horse 3 genitalia? Is that against TOS?

I am open to create most things so by all means share your thoughts.

I am not a Daz PA so I do not have access to the appropriate Strand Based Hair plugin for Dforce hair / fur stuff.

BrotherHades  
#2 Posted : Saturday, January 27, 2024 9:51:58 AM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 299 time(s) in 238 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Dark45 Go to Quoted Post

For example, I know this is a bit out there but what about Dog 8 or Horse 3 genitalia? Is that against TOS?

Dog 8 genitalia according to a couple vendors inquiries are against TOS. Meipe was able to do Horse 2 Genitalia only as a by product of G3 Male and G3 Female Centaurs.

I would figure that if a Genesis 9 Centaur is made, that it will likely use Horse 3 as a base, and so G9 Centaur if made could give a way to make the regular Horse 3 Genitals again, but as a standalone product I don't see them being done either. 

Dark45  
#3 Posted : Saturday, January 27, 2024 9:18:00 PM(UTC)
Dark45

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)

Originally Posted by: BrotherHades Go to Quoted Post

Dog 8 genitalia according to a couple vendors inquiries are against TOS. Meipe was able to do Horse 2 Genitalia only as a by product of G3 Male and G3 Female Centaurs.

I would figure that if a Genesis 9 Centaur is made, that it will likely use Horse 3 as a base, and so G9 Centaur if made could give a way to make the regular Horse 3 Genitals again, but as a standalone product I don't see them being done either. 

Hey Hades, thanks for the reply. I figured as much in that regard as it is walking a line that most don't wish to cross.

I'll stick to focusing mostly on my custom characters, materials, and morphs but if there is anything for G9 or other generations that is needed that anyone can think of, I'd like to be able to provide that for the community if I can.