Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
M4ghost8  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 24, 2024 3:51:11 PM(UTC)
M4ghost8

I narrowed it down to Dicktator and Golden Palace since they seem to be the best around. I’m aware there’s Pumping Pole Palette, Texture Wizard, Cockyclackers and Coverup for Dicktator, while for Golden Palace there’s Pussy Wizard and Storming the Palace. Now I’m wondering if I’m missing something, if there are compatibility issues among any of those and what path I should take to achieve the best looking genitals I can. I’m new to all this, any and all help will be appreciated.
TheBitterGent  
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 25, 2024 5:50:19 AM(UTC)
TheBitterGent

Was thanked: 141 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Meipe's grafts are a solid choice. There might be a slight learning curve for beginners with load order but they're best in the long run (imo).
Figure... Graft, Mat, Shell... (All White?... Select Shell(s) and run Shell Fixes individually (last to first to save time) when needed), Shell detail colorations.

Meipe has made plenty of fully compatible expansions for them and there are a few shapes expansions from third party artists previously unmentioned as well.
Just be mindful of which figure(s) you'll be using. G8.1 was a sort of small maintenance update to G8 so they are compatible body grafts but require use of a updated variation set of a Material and Shell scripts (supplied) to be used with G8.1.
ZenMaster3D  
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 25, 2024 2:51:35 PM(UTC)
ZenMaster3D

Was thanked: 130 time(s) in 95 post(s)

It's not the product, it's the way which you use to make things (in)visible in your render is all which counts.

And also: context matters, a lot. If you're going for hardcore pr0n shots with full close up on the (inter)action then obviously you're going to need different assets than if you want to catch your female model with her pantie down (figure of speech).

I mean... with the right angle you can even make an attached "puby hairprop" look believable on a female model.

Sorry for maybe stating the obvious but I often get the impression that many people overlook this part.

wurger  
#4 Posted : Sunday, January 28, 2024 5:47:29 PM(UTC)
wurger

Was thanked: 77 time(s) in 62 post(s)

I use GP, New Gens, and AP Redux. For me, each product seems to have a use case, depending on the figure, view, and pose.