Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
KuckDrim  
#1 Posted : Friday, December 29, 2023 6:32:25 PM(UTC)
KuckDrim

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Dicktator Shell v3 how to match color of (dark skinned) 8.1. character

Hi,

(from the0_GM 8_1 folder:) Applying step 1(Dicktator Genitalia 0.3) creates the dick and step 2 (Mat Copy) gives that dick the color of the character but then step 3 (Dicktator Shell GM*_1) creates the shell but at the same time gives the dick the color of a white person. Trying to fix this with Shell Choose Color_IRAY script (with a tool popup named "Colorize Genitalia" is impossible because I don't know the proper way to arrive at a color near or identical of the character: the two variables "Base Color" and "Translucency color" require RGB settings but whatever I choose (for example starting from the RGB color of the main character's rendered skin retrieved through screenshot and color picker seems like a good start) I don't know what to choose for Translucency color. Whatever I choose in both fields it never yields a color result remotely similar to the skin of the main character. Not using the shell or making the shell invisible is a workaround but not a very satisfactory one. For this reason I totally abandoned using Dicktator V3 for non-white characters which is a shame. I just can't believe I am the only one struggling with this color problem, but maybe there is a RGB calculation or strategy ("Base Color" and "Translucency color") that DOES give decent results? If so what's the trick and how do I influence the color of the glans that should not have the color of the shaft but rather should look different but realistic.  Thx in advance!

TheBitterGent  
#2 Posted : Saturday, December 30, 2023 3:54:44 AM(UTC)
TheBitterGent

Was thanked: 141 time(s) in 111 post(s)
There should be the 4th iray preset for Black Males.

You can find the figures skin surface shaders values under the Surfaces Tab.
You can adjust brightness, hue, or saturation of the base color, translucency, or even overlay a color on a lighter color.

Alternatively there's an available expansion Pumping Pole Palette product with a couple additional black presets.

The shells parts are broken into sections so if you recolor manually, the Torso Middle, Torso Sides, and Torso Back must match, very near match on the Shaft unless you do custom gradient work on the cutout opacity map, and Glands (Head/Tip) is isolated so your choice there.
thanks 2 users thanked TheBitterGent for this useful post.
KuckDrim on 12/30/2023(UTC), Meipe on 12/30/2023(UTC)