Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Bumper2  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 20, 2023 1:31:35 PM(UTC)
Bumper2

Was thanked: 182 time(s) in 138 post(s)

Hey all!

It's no secret I frequently write stories to go with the various art I create. Some are as simple as a few lines and some are long form. I'm always interested in if people actually enjoy them or not though. Some of my favorite stories seem to be ignored, while others get a lot of recognition. This isn't me begging for complements by the way. I've been told I'm a decent writer, and even if I'm not I do it mainly for the creativity and fun.

Which brings me to my question: Is there any (from myself or anyone else) that you feel definitely improved the artwork? Are there any that made it worse? Are there any pictures that seem to be crying out for an expanded plot in your eyes? This is not just for my work, but for anyone here! If you can, link a picture in question below! I'll start.

Asylum 36 from Blir, and the entire series really, makes me desperate for a tale to go along with it.

Cally and the Haunting by Godless8 is definitely enhanced by the couple sentences setting it up. I wish there was more to it!

Just Let It Happen by eloo is one of my favorites. What happens next, and how did her friend know about the tentacles in the dryer in the first place?

Can't wait to hear your opinions!