Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ezvids  
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 15, 2023 6:07:19 AM(UTC)
ezvids

How do i manually stop this? or this  unpreventable? when i move/ translate the model from 1 area to another the torso leaves this stretching trail like clay or puddy. i was almost done with this project and this happens, pls help thanks.

Twisted_Pencil  
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 15, 2023 6:33:16 AM(UTC)
Twisted_Pencil

Was thanked: 102 time(s) in 82 post(s)

Sounds like the Pelvis, Abdomen Lower or Hip perhaps has become pinned to the initial location or you are translating the Abdomen and not the whole figure.

Firstly try selecting the root of the figure on the scene tab and translate that, the whole figure should move intact.
Check you haven't accidentally pinned a body part - If you have the Show Pose Tool option enabled (from the little 'burger' menu on the viewport header bar) then with any part of
the figure selected you should see a little pin icon in the viewport, select the drop-down on that and set Enable Pins to off. Repeat for all body parts within the area of distortion.

Thirdly, I have seen this sort of thing happen with one update of a gens product, maybe GP for G9, where the hip got pinned to the spot, if she also breaks when you try to bend the legs or waist then check you have the latest release of the gens installed... if you do need to update the install you will need to remove / re-apply the gens to the figure in scene afterwards.

Edited by user Saturday, July 15, 2023 6:36:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I'm just here by mistake, for a friend, for science... anyway you can't prove nuffin'.