Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ezvids  
#1 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2023 12:38:18 PM(UTC)
ezvids

I followed the directory my daz 3d library and i see its there but its no where to be found to load on my model, what should i do i just purchased it from here 2 hours ago. I even looked on  parameters and there's no morph options, because G8 Female Genitalia cant be found no where on daz studio to apply, i checked the smart content, i also checked all the folders in content library, right  now it feels like i purchased this product for nothing, i cant use it lol, but im going to keep the faith that you tell me exactly where to find it and that the product isn't broken, until we speak thanks..........i think lol. I think all of you creators need to post video tutorials with your products, it will save you years of time, big facts.

Twisted_Pencil  
#2 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2023 4:02:49 PM(UTC)
Twisted_Pencil

Was thanked: 102 time(s) in 82 post(s)

Hi ezvids,

Sledgehammer will probably be along shortly to support you but in the mean time...

Only products from DAZ typically show up in Smart Content although there are some exceptions using DIM or a manual registration. However, if installed correctly you should be able to find the item via the Content Library tab. I don't have that product so I can't tell you exactly where to look but got to:-

Content Library > DAZ Studio Formats > My Library > People
Sledgehammer tends to put his stuff under a !SledgeHammerGx folder.

The gens have to be applied to a G8F figure, they won't appear automatically on any G8F figure you load but once you have found the content folder there will be tips on how to apply and
Sledgehammer's process is usually straight forward.

Once you have the gens applied save the character in a scene and she will have the gens every time that scene is loaded.

Hope this helps,
TP.

I'm just here by mistake, for a friend, for science... anyway you can't prove nuffin'.
ezvids  
#3 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2023 5:09:24 PM(UTC)
ezvids

Found it thanks, where's the script folder located? the torso is white and needs to be turned to regular color
Twisted_Pencil  
#4 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2023 6:47:11 PM(UTC)
Twisted_Pencil

Was thanked: 102 time(s) in 82 post(s)
If it works the same as the SH gens for G9F then you just need to apply the Character's mat to the SH female gens.
Locate the gens on the Scene tab - epand the node tree of the character, the gens may be at the root or under Hip - and select them.
Then locate the skin mat for you character, using Smart Content if your character came from DAZ.
Apply tha character's skin mat to the gens.
Then go back to the SH gens folder on the Content Library and locate the options to add a touch of colour to the inner bits.
I'm just here by mistake, for a friend, for science... anyway you can't prove nuffin'.
Sledgehammer  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, July 19, 2023 11:54:16 AM(UTC)
Sledgehammer

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Sorry, I was out of town and just saw your question, anyway, glad you figure it out. Tnx