Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
OhNoSheDied  
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 16, 2023 1:51:58 PM(UTC)
OhNoSheDied

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

I know there are rules here making it clear not to post your other sites other then on your profile. I do absolutely love this community and want to post here a lot as well but, as time goes on, the shit in my head is probably gonna be stories that end up being over 100 images? So obviously thats gonna be a bit of an issue for posting here. I am curious...can I post like...best ofs and then say check my bio for the rest of the story?  And yes, to be clear, the link in my bio is not going to be a tool for selling either. It's more about ease of large galleries.

Pushee-Ri  
#2 Posted : Sunday, April 16, 2023 10:22:51 PM(UTC)
Pushee-Ri

Was thanked: 187 time(s) in 171 post(s)
As long as you do not abuse the gallery for advertising purposes - i.e. teasers here in the gallery and sale of e.g. image sets elsewhere - it should be no problem if you link to your homepage in your profile. And if you link back from your homepage to this website, you even do something good for renderotica.

But the current link in your profile does not work (main domain not found).
thanks 2 users thanked Pushee-Ri for this useful post.
OhNoSheDied on 4/16/2023(UTC), ContentModerator on 4/17/2023(UTC)
OhNoSheDied  
#3 Posted : Sunday, April 16, 2023 10:29:04 PM(UTC)
OhNoSheDied

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Thank you I figured it wouldn't be bad if I was doing it the way I had in my mind. I'm absolutely not going to be doing teasers for paid sets. Just giving you a bit of the best of and then throwing the full story over there. And I'll be happy to go and thank you guys on that site!

But thank you for the reminder! I had completely forgotten to update that after I figured out to have a special URL on my other site.
ContentModerator  
#4 Posted : Monday, April 17, 2023 11:58:16 AM(UTC)
ContentModerator

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 15 post(s)

Originally Posted by: OhNoSheDied Go to Quoted Post

I know there are rules here making it clear not to post your other sites other then on your profile. I do absolutely love this community and want to post here a lot as well but, as time goes on, the shit in my head is probably gonna be stories that end up being over 100 images? So obviously thats gonna be a bit of an issue for posting here. I am curious...can I post like...best ofs and then say check my bio for the rest of the story?  And yes, to be clear, the link in my bio is not going to be a tool for selling either. It's more about ease of large galleries.

Good Day,

Links to non-commercial sites are permissible within your Profile Settings, however promotional links to pay sites are strictly prohibited.

The full policy can be found under our Community Policies (link below). If you are uncertain about anything, please do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected]

https://www.renderotica.com/community/CommunityPolicy.aspx