Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
davo  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 12, 2023 9:19:10 PM(UTC)
davo

Was thanked: 279 time(s) in 165 post(s)

I noticed a lot of filtered images when I browse the gallery, a lot more filtered images than usual as of late, so out of curiosity I clicked on one and it was AI image. I then clicked my preferences and saw AI was unchecked, so I was getting them filtered.  I don't specifically remember filtering it out and it was unchecked, so I'm curious if that is unchecked by default when they updated the site?  Just askin,I might have missed an announcement or didn't realize it. 

I like the AI stuff, it's interesting and shows some really interesting querries, if I'm saying that right, lol.

D

thanks 1 user thanked davo for this useful post.
Sutut on 4/12/2023(UTC)
Pushee-Ri  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 12, 2023 10:23:50 PM(UTC)
Pushee-Ri

Was thanked: 183 time(s) in 168 post(s)
@davo

When the Renderotica team set up the filters, they set "Filter AI out" as the default. There was a note about the filter in the forum, but I don't remember if the default setting was described.

Although I like some AI works (and follow a few AI professionals) I was - and am - personally glad about the filter, because there are unfortunately also many - let's call it diplomatically - not so convincing AI stuff in the gallery.
Eswe  
#3 Posted : Saturday, February 17, 2024 1:19:11 AM(UTC)
Eswe

Was thanked: 95 time(s) in 95 post(s)

I have to admit that I now also filter out Ai. There are some really good things. But because it seems to be relatively easy to change the backgrounds and utensils, there are now a lot of pictures that are so similar that unfortunately (I personally) get bored. I don't mean that in a derogatory way or to belittle the work behind it, but I just miss the creativity or the story behind the picture.

I don't consider myself to be a great artist or a gifted 3D user, but I want scenes that I can't just see as a video on some adult site. I think everyone knows what kind of sites I mean.

I hope nobody feels offended by this, but I wanted to share my personal view on this.