Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
DimitarCCenev  
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2022 5:23:16 AM(UTC)
DimitarCCenev

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Hello people...

I was trying to find good asian characters but found too little that worth paying.

So, i decided to make my own.

However, i am not sure if it is good enough or accurate. So, i will post a quick render of it and please share your opinion.

Edited by user Thursday, December 22, 2022 5:26:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

File Attachment(s):
Natsumi-0053.png (6,063kb) downloaded 156 time(s).
thanks 2 users thanked DimitarCCenev for this useful post.
ZenMaster3D on 12/23/2022(UTC), Brutal_Pastel on 11/16/2023(UTC)
Brutal_Pastel  
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 16, 2023 12:56:07 PM(UTC)
Brutal_Pastel

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Probably a bit late to give my opinion on your post, but I just discovered it and anyway, I am kinda new here also.

But as I am into Asian women, and I have the same issue as you discovering a worthy enough model, I wanted to express my opinion. 

So in case you still watching the forum, I will say your model, especially the face, is one of the best for a cute Asian woman I have seen. I find it that isn't way too cute that in most cases ends up looking like a kid, but you still manage to keep the Asian cuteness and beauty of a young Asian woman. 

Last but not least, I know that Asian women tend to be skinier, but I am sure there are plenty that are not that skinny, and as a personal preference, I would have liked her less skinny, especially the lower part of the body.

Great job overall!

wurger  
#3 Posted : Friday, November 17, 2023 10:04:50 AM(UTC)
wurger

Was thanked: 77 time(s) in 62 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Brutal_Pastel Go to Quoted Post

Probably a bit late to give my opinion on your post, but I just discovered it and anyway, I am kinda new here also.

But as I am into Asian women, and I have the same issue as you discovering a worthy enough model, I wanted to express my opinion. 

So in case you still watching the forum, I will say your model, especially the face, is one of the best for a cute Asian woman I have seen. I find it that isn't way too cute that in most cases ends up looking like a kid, but you still manage to keep the Asian cuteness and beauty of a young Asian woman. 

Last but not least, I know that Asian women tend to be skinier, but I am sure there are plenty that are not that skinny, and as a personal preference, I would have liked her less skinny, especially the lower part of the body.

Great job overall!

Vendor warloc at the other major non-Daz store has a bunch of Asian figures that depart from the anime twig style

thanks 1 user thanked wurger for this useful post.
Brutal_Pastel on 11/17/2023(UTC)
Brutal_Pastel  
#4 Posted : Friday, November 17, 2023 11:56:59 AM(UTC)
Brutal_Pastel

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Originally Posted by: wurger Go to Quoted Post

Vendor warloc at the other major non-Daz store has a bunch of Asian figures that depart from the anime twig style

Good to know. Ill check that. 

Thank you!

Update: I checked them. There are some nice ones, but still, the one on this post is one of my favorites (if not my favorite) so far. 

Edited by user Friday, November 17, 2023 12:00:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified