Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Xander71  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 21, 2022 2:51:47 AM(UTC)
Xander71

Hello,

I see varied expansions available for Meipe's GP product and I'm very interested in the coloration options in the Pussy Wizard add-on. However, I just don't like GP compared to the NGV8 gens. With that said, has there been any thought on putting a similar expansion out that does something akin to the the one I mentioned does? I know I could probably accomplish what I want by manually editing textures in Photoshop but my skills aren't the best there.

Thank you!

3feetwolf  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 21, 2022 9:12:51 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Was thanked: 257 time(s) in 143 post(s)
Hi, I'm not very familiar with GP, could you send the link to the product page for the Pussy Wizard add-on you mentioned?
Xander71  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 21, 2022 3:55:41 PM(UTC)
Xander71

Thank you for a prompt response and my apologize for not linking what I was talking about to begin with. My goal is to try and find a way to get coloration of the genitals like you might find on some asian women where you have darkened labia majora, and minora, yet the inner folds are still pink. The product I'm linking has presets for that very thing. I've attached a sample image that I quickly rendered of a base gen 8 female using the Golden Palace and PW add-on I mentioned.

https://www.renderotica....rd-For-G8F-Golden-Palace

Thank again for a quick reply, and also for producing such a great product.

Edited by user Wednesday, December 21, 2022 4:42:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Xander71 attached the following image(s):
Base Gen8 example of Golden Palace with PW enabled_nvda.jpg
3feetwolf  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 21, 2022 9:50:33 PM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: Xander71 Go to Quoted Post

Thank you for a prompt response and my apologize for not linking what I was talking about to begin with. My goal is to try and find a way to get coloration of the genitals like you might find on some asian women where you have darkened labia majora, and minora, yet the inner folds are still pink. The product I'm linking has presets for that very thing. I've attached a sample image that I quickly rendered of a base gen 8 female using the Golden Palace and PW add-on I mentioned.

https://www.renderotica....rd-For-G8F-Golden-Palace

Thank again for a quick reply, and also for producing such a great product.

Hi, 

This can be done, but the problem is time. Unfortunately NG9 has just been released and there are many things that need to be perfected immediately. So it may be a while before I have time to add this feature to NG8...

Xander71  
#5 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2022 12:59:37 AM(UTC)
Xander71

I definitely understand. If you eventually add this, fantastic. I did see the new product and would expect that time needs to be devoted to that, as it should be. I'm just pleased that you responded quickly, and are even considering it.

Thank you and please keep up the great work!
3feetwolf  
#6 Posted : Sunday, January 15, 2023 4:42:38 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Hi, I have made an update for NG8, including some new scripts and textures. This update will allow users to customize the color of the labia minora, labia majora and anus. Please try it out and see if it fits your needs.
File Attachment(s):
update 20230115.zip (214kb) downloaded 43 time(s).
thanks 2 users thanked 3feetwolf for this useful post.
montyblue88 on 1/25/2023(UTC), haruchai on 1/26/2023(UTC)
Xander71  
#7 Posted : Sunday, January 15, 2023 6:27:45 AM(UTC)
Xander71

Just wanted to say thank you for that. It works nicely and does exactly what I was hoping for. Nice job!
montyblue88  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2023 8:23:08 PM(UTC)
montyblue88

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 6 post(s)

Thank you 3feetwolf for the update! It looks to be working perfectly on my end. This will be great for my blue and green characters!

mlominy  
#9 Posted : Saturday, February 11, 2023 1:36:50 PM(UTC)
mlominy

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Hello!

I've just installed the update for NG8 (update 20230115). Seems to work fine.

However, after installation, I don't have a correct icon. I get the one with the exclamation mark. 

mlominy attached the following image(s):
update 20230115 2023-02-11 130514.JPG
haruchai  
#10 Posted : Monday, February 13, 2023 7:38:29 AM(UTC)
haruchai

Was thanked: 72 time(s) in 58 post(s)

Originally Posted by: mlominy Go to Quoted Post

Hello!

However, after installation, I don't have a correct icon. I get the one with the exclamation mark. 

I have that file from an update, it's not from the main install, and it had no png icon either. The exclamation mark just means that DAZ can't find an icon for the file (either because it isn't there or is misnamed). The file is there and will work correctly, just no pretty picture as one was never provided :)

If it really annoys you, COPY one of the other icons from 'People\Genesis 8 Female\Anatomy\New Genitalia For Victoria 8\Materials\02 - Labia Minora Color'  to a temp folder, rename it '025 Customize Labia Minora' keeping the png extension and move it back to the folder. (You will see a lot of icons with .duf before the .png. These are created by DAZ when you save a file. The .duf bit is redundant/not required for the icon to function correctly. Optional at best).

Or make your own. Icons are just png images with the same name as the file sized to 91x91 pixels (though that the size is not mandatory, just make it square). While you're at it, if you want to make the bigger 'mouse over' icon make a copy of the file, resize it to 256x256 pixels (again not mandatory but this is DAZ standard) and add .tip just before the .png. So in this case it would be 025 Customize Labia Minora.tip.png.

Edited by user Monday, February 13, 2023 8:58:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: punctuation :)

thanks 1 user thanked haruchai for this useful post.
3feetwolf on 2/14/2023(UTC)
3feetwolf  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2023 9:14:10 PM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: mlominy Go to Quoted Post

Hello!

Please forgive my laziness :-P
Too much to do, so haven't had time to make icons for the new scripts yet. 
I will add icons when I have time to update the main NG8 installation package. 
You can first choose the icons you like for the scripts according to the method introduced by haruchai.