Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
RipTide  
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 13, 2022 5:20:11 PM(UTC)
RipTide

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 4 post(s)

I was wanted to try some animations in daz3d but it seems like when I apply the animation to the different figuers unless its like the default character or very little modifications things do not match up. is there wa way to fix this? I was hoping to use some large monsters but it seems like thats not possible with default animations.

RipTide attached the following image(s):
offset.JPG
BrotherHades  
#2 Posted : Friday, November 18, 2022 7:39:19 PM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 299 time(s) in 238 post(s)

As stated in most readmes for poses and animated poses, Poses are created for Genesis 8 Female and/or Genesis 8 Male, any character morphing and scaling that deviates largely from the base models will require manual adjustments to the poses. 

And the Male Demon which you are using definitely falls within the large deviation from base figure category. I don't think it would help in this case, but Sledgehammer and Chaosophia seem to do a lot of pose sets for some of the niche Creature morphs, it might be easier trying to use some of their sets matching to the creature you are using as a starting point. 

Otherwise it is largely going to be doing manual adjustments throughout the animation range, if you can get things lined up in the first place. I'd wager with your paring there you might have to give the lady a raised platform of some sort for her to be brought to an even level with his gens, otherwise he is going to have to bend his legs in odd ways/positions to fit into her.