Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
arrow1  
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 30, 2022 7:50:22 PM(UTC)
arrow1

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 8 post(s)

Is there any way to allow the gens to have wetness and colours applied? I have purchased a lot of wet skins and silver and gold skins for both Genesis 8 and 8.1 but the wetness and colours do not cover the genitals.I have tried to copy and paste in the surface tab and adjusted UV's but nothing seems to work! Any suggestions?

PhantasyMaster99  
#2 Posted : Sunday, July 31, 2022 11:17:48 PM(UTC)
PhantasyMaster99

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Make sure the shell surfaces are converted to Iray (using the Daz Uber shader) before pasting onto them. Then it should work.
tattooedillusions  
#3 Posted : Monday, August 1, 2022 5:38:22 PM(UTC)
tattooedillusions

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 20 post(s)

Ultimate Skin Moisture v1.2 Sexy When Wet Bundle!

This will be your best friend as far as wetness goes.  It's already compatible with GP so there shouldn't be any "set Iray Uber on these surfaces then copy/paste torso surface on those surfaces" type of thing.  I don't have the whole bundle myself, I just have the female core & sweat packages.  Still need to pick up the rest eventually probably through this bundle when I have the cash.  If you can at least swing for the female core & sweat packages I'd do that.  If you just want to stick with one of the other wet shells then yes you need to open up the surfaces tab for the wet shell.  Add the Iray uber shader to all of the GP surfaces in the wet shell, copy the torso (or body for G8.1F) surface of the wet shell & paste to the GP surfaces that you just converted to iray & should work well enough.  If it doesn't you might need to check the push modifier on any shells you have already (I use the GP labia min & maj shells) & make sure the wet shell is a little farther away than the others.  That's just for wet not colors though.  Never tried with silver or gold skins.  Now I'm curious lol.

thanks 2 users thanked tattooedillusions for this useful post.
Meipe on 8/3/2022(UTC), Thunder-3D on 8/3/2022(UTC)