2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Tonystark  
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 24, 2022 1:25:06 PM(UTC)
Tonystark

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I earlier posted a post same as this one nd its over 2 months or 1 month. I didn't came around with any update or news so thought i should post new msg. A lot of people are waitin for it and for me , i visit Cocky clakers for dicktator page almost every day just to be satisfied that its coming for futa too. I hope u can understand the love of a fan/ artist nd post a new progress update soon or just release it..... That would much better
Meipe  
#2 Posted : Monday, July 25, 2022 9:50:32 AM(UTC)
Meipe

Was thanked: 1237 time(s) in 615 post(s)
thanks 2 users thanked Meipe for this useful post.
LL377044 on 8/8/2022(UTC), Tonystark on 8/9/2022(UTC)
Tonystark  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 26, 2022 2:35:30 AM(UTC)
Tonystark

Sir can u add some veins bump maps or basically veins for the balls . Here i m sharing a link stating wat i m talking about

https://twitter.com/loon...frprFsDGdgV2Svg&s=19

https://images.app.goo.gl/6oZSuDibNKdetcCu7

https://images.app.goo.gl/MXqN1X1RnoJrEsgz6

I hope u will understand the thing i m trying to say .
Some veins will give that desirable effect of the masculinity of body builder on futas . Some more veins for Futalicious also requested with this package .😅

+ Earlier there was something also i wanted to talk about . There is a creator named lightBLUE on this platform Only. He created a teeth morph for golden palace but being a futa lover , i wanted something like that for Futalicious cock as well as anus/butthole .

Is that possible in near future?🤔
Tonystark  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, August 9, 2022 3:10:22 PM(UTC)
Tonystark

Originally Posted by: Meipe Go to Quoted Post
It will be submitted in August. I'm working on two things at once and it is the second one ;)

Sir will it be launched by next week or so ? + Plz read my 2nd msg. In which i talked about the Universal Teeths for Futalicious. Can u make something like that or add support for it
Meipe  
#5 Posted : Friday, August 12, 2022 12:02:52 PM(UTC)
Meipe

thanks 1 user thanked Meipe for this useful post.
Tonystark on 8/20/2022(UTC)
Tonystark  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2022 2:08:42 PM(UTC)
Tonystark

I hope to submit in ten days/a couple of weeks time max

About the veins / teeth, ideas are interesting :)

Yh sir veins for Cocky clakers is really tempting nd holds a reason behind it. Just like Futalicious veins make it look natural, veins on the ball will imitate the effect. Imagine a orc/a masculine futa with veins pop on whole body / cock but not balls , doesn't justify it imo.

Nd for the teeth, here is reference...

https://www.renderotica....ku/65729_Universal-Teeth

I think it might not work with Futalicious as good as it for golden palace. The reason for it would be some futa demon characters, alien futa, mortal combat characters etc..
It may work for outside teeth but how is going to work for inside cock ?
Plz take the teeths into consideration nd plz make it release for Futalicious first next time

Edited by user Tuesday, August 16, 2022 2:10:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Omega96  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2022 6:14:57 PM(UTC)
Omega96

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Will there be a way to add Cocky Clackers to current G8F models with Futalicious or do we need to treat each application like a new geograft and redo the shells?

BrimstoneOmega  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2022 8:27:32 PM(UTC)
BrimstoneOmega

Was thanked: 125 time(s) in 86 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Omega96 Go to Quoted Post

Will there be a way to add Cocky Clackers to current G8F models with Futalicious or do we need to treat each application like a new geograft and redo the shells?

You can add the current CC manually, I don't see why not with a Futalicious version. Still, might be easier to just save a shape and material preset for the current character, delete the old graft and add the auto-scripted CC to the character if you're not comfortable setting her up manually.

BrimstoneOmega  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2022 8:42:57 PM(UTC)
BrimstoneOmega

Was thanked: 125 time(s) in 86 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Tonystark Go to Quoted Post

Yh sir veins for Cocky clakers is really tempting nd holds a reason behind it. Just like Futalicious veins make it look natural, veins on the ball will imitate the effect. Imagine a orc/a masculine futa with veins pop on whole body / cock but not balls , doesn't justify it imo.

Nd for the teeth, here is reference...

https://www.renderotica....ku/65729_Universal-Teeth

I think it might not work with Futalicious as good as it for golden palace. The reason for it would be some futa demon characters, alien futa, mortal combat characters etc..
It may work for outside teeth but how is going to work for inside cock ?
Plz take the teeths into consideration nd plz make it release for Futalicious first next time

Not to step on Meipe's toes (I'll delete this or a Mod can if this is out of line), but that's something you can actually do with a bit of trial and error, and some grey scale squiggly lines drawn in MS paint. Granted, I would buy a product with this in it for sure, because Meipe would do it way better than I could, and it would be way better set up, user friendly and convenient. 

Seriously though, go into your surfaces tab under CC, find one of the textures and use it as a template. Make a blank image the same size as the texture of the balls, and use some of your other vein maps as inspiration. Draw some squiggly lines. Make it your own.  

thanks 1 user thanked BrimstoneOmega for this useful post.
Tonystark on 8/20/2022(UTC)
Tonystark  
#10 Posted : Saturday, August 20, 2022 3:14:00 PM(UTC)
Tonystark

I thought the next thing that was coming on store is Cocky clakers for Futalicious but its support for fitting of new armour cloth . I think its coming around 10 days or so, is there any update or wip images, would really love to see them
Meipe  
#11 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2022 12:04:37 PM(UTC)
Meipe

I thought the next thing that was coming on store is Cocky clakers for Futalicious but its support for fitting of new armour cloth . I think its coming around 10 days or so, is there any update or wip images, would really love to see them

Meipe attached the following image(s):
10_examples.jpg
thanks 4 users thanked Meipe for this useful post.
Tonystark on 8/22/2022(UTC), matt on 8/22/2022(UTC), Cryphius3DX on 8/25/2022(UTC), BrotherHades on 8/28/2022(UTC)
Tonystark  
#12 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2022 1:37:12 PM(UTC)
Tonystark

Its looking pretty dope nd wild in wip images, can even imagine the rendered out come of this . So how far are we from actual launch ?
Meipe  
#13 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2022 12:56:52 PM(UTC)
Meipe

thanks 4 users thanked Meipe for this useful post.
Tonystark on 8/25/2022(UTC), Cryphius3DX on 8/25/2022(UTC), LL377044 on 8/26/2022(UTC), gamagaeru on 8/27/2022(UTC)
Tonystark  
#14 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2022 2:11:51 PM(UTC)
Tonystark

I should submit Tomorrow

That news alone made my day 🙌 + sir do actually look on my other request about the teeths, i also shared a creator link above . The creator morph is compatible for outward teeths only for Futalicious, but i was looking for inward teeth set also . So plz do look into that matter.
Cryphius3DX  
#15 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2022 2:57:36 PM(UTC)
Cryphius3DX

Was thanked: 54 time(s) in 37 post(s)

I should submit Tomorrow

Omg you did the puffy anus. Love it.

Tonystark  
#16 Posted : Saturday, August 27, 2022 2:14:18 PM(UTC)
Tonystark

I should submit Tomorrow

Sir Is it out yet ? I have been continuously looking for it from 2 days but was not able to find it . Did u upload it on any other account or other store ?
matt  
#17 Posted : Saturday, August 27, 2022 6:51:00 PM(UTC)
matt

Was thanked: 315 time(s) in 212 post(s)

I should submit Tomorrow

Sir Is it out yet ? I have been continuously looking for it from 2 days but was not able to find it . Did u upload it on any other account or other store ?

Once an item is submitted, it still has to go through testing before it's loaded to the store front.

thanks 1 user thanked matt for this useful post.
gamagaeru on 8/27/2022(UTC)
Tonystark  
#18 Posted : Saturday, August 27, 2022 10:59:21 PM(UTC)
Tonystark

Originally Posted by: matt Go to Quoted Post
I should submit Tomorrow

Once an item is submitted, it still has to go through testing before it's loaded to the store front.

Sry , but i didn't know about this . I thought it was me originally who was not able to see it due some site issue thats y i asked . Thanks!!!
Btw how much time does it take to get verify in testing as i m not a creator so i don't know so much about it . Hope u can understand my excitement towards this project 😁

matt  
#19 Posted : Saturday, August 27, 2022 11:38:58 PM(UTC)
matt

Was thanked: 315 time(s) in 212 post(s)

I should submit Tomorrow

Sry , but i didn't know about this . I thought it was me originally who was not able to see it due some site issue thats y i asked . Thanks!!!
Btw how much time does it take to get verify in testing as i m not a creator so i don't know so much about it . Hope u can understand my excitement towards this project 😁

Typically, if no issues are found, it takes a few days. Meipe's products usually don't take too long, unless an issue is found. Patience, grasshopper!

Tonystark  
#20 Posted : Sunday, August 28, 2022 11:32:48 AM(UTC)
Tonystark

I should submit Tomorrow

Typically, if no issues are found, it takes a few days. Meipe's products usually don't take too long, unless an issue is found. Patience, grasshopper!

I guess this might be possible for the delaye of this project. Cuz its been 3-4 days nd as far as i know meipe's project usually do follow the required guidelines. But we never know wat could went wrong. I think i might have to wait till this next week also 😔