Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
subphil  
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 10, 2022 4:28:16 AM(UTC)
subphil

/data/Meipex/Futalicious_Genitalia_G8F/Futalicious Shell v3.2/Futalicious Shell.dsf

/Runtime/Textures/Meipex/M_Dicktalicious/Genitalia_v3/Dicktator/Dicktator_DK_TM.jpg

/Runtime/Textures/Meipex/M_Dicktalicious/Genitalia_v3/Dicktator/Displacement/Dicktator_DK_NM00.jpg

/Runtime/Textures/Meipex/M_Dicktalicious/Genitalia_v3/Dicktator/Texture Set 1/Dicktator_DK_S1_BM.jpg

/Runtime/Textures/Meipex/M_Dicktalicious/Genitalia_v3/Dicktator/Texture Set 1/Dicktator_DK_S1_DifM02a.jpg

/Runtime/Textures/Meipex/M_Dicktalicious/Genitalia_v3/Dicktator/Texture Set 1/Dicktator_DK_S1_SM.jpg

any help would be appreciated.

Absinthe  
#2 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2022 11:16:37 AM(UTC)
Absinthe

Was thanked: 152 time(s) in 103 post(s)

It looks like it can't find the texture files. This could be an installation issue. Please see this post:

https://www.renderotica.com/community/forums.aspx?g=posts&t=218553&cmsg=0&cmsn=#post424868

Poser-Feti  
#3 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2022 11:46:36 AM(UTC)
Poser-Feti

If you need, you would be better to buy another product "Futalicious for Genesis 8 Female v3.2".

So you can find the files you want to find. 

It look like there are no files you want(I want, too) in the product.

I bought "Cocky Clackers for G8F/GF 8.1 Futalicious" today but I couldnt't install it because of some lost files just like you.

At first I tried various check my install method, but I couldn't know.

So I checked the lost file names both in the product and README file but I couldn't find them.

It took a lot of time. I found the lost file names in the README file of similar product by checking.

At last I bought "Futalicious for Genesis 8 Female v3.2" and could install "Cocky Clackers for G8F/GF 8.1 Futalicious".

There no errors. But it costed.

RangerRabbit  
#4 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2022 6:08:32 PM(UTC)
RangerRabbit

Was thanked: 240 time(s) in 112 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Poser-Feti Go to Quoted Post

If you need, you would be better to buy another product "Futalicious for Genesis 8 Female v3.2".

So you can find the files you want to find. 

It look like there are no files you want(I want, too) in the product.

I bought "Cocky Clackers for G8F/GF 8.1 Futalicious" today but I couldnt't install it because of some lost files just like you.

At first I tried various check my install method, but I couldn't know.

So I checked the lost file names both in the product and README file but I couldn't find them.

It took a lot of time. I found the lost file names in the README file of similar product by checking.

At last I bought "Futalicious for Genesis 8 Female v3.2" and could install "Cocky Clackers for G8F/GF 8.1 Futalicious".

There no errors. But it costed.

If you are commenting about missing files, the product, Cocky Clackers for G8F Futalicious has a list of required products and the Futalicious for G8F is one of them..Renderotica - Cocky-Clackers-For-G8F-Futalicious.  When making purchases, always check if there are any required products FIRST, this will save you so much time and effort trying to diagnose these missing file issues.

RangerRabbit
Renderotica Management
badtiger1962  
#5 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2022 11:31:06 PM(UTC)
badtiger1962

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

I am having the same issue with Meipe's Dicktator for G8. I have tried loading the product in using my extract manager, Daz Studio's IM as well as manually installing the product into each directory myself and the same files (which are there, by the way but dont show when loaded) are missing. Such a frustrating process. I wont be buying anything else from that vendors store. 

Badtiger