Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ZenMaster3D  
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 30, 2022 4:29:53 AM(UTC)
ZenMaster3D

Was thanked: 136 time(s) in 97 post(s)

Hi gang!

I'm a huge sucker for the classic 'damsel in distress' scenes because I consider them arousing as heck. Needless to say, the "AutomatiX" environment became a quick favorite of mine.

For those who are not familiar with it and don't want to check the product page: it's a room filled with automations which can "process" humans. It has conveyer belts, cranes, robot arms and a dozen tools such as drills, blades, syringes and blades. Modular as heck so you can use it however you'd like.

And there's a cart, which use alone is erotic as heck: it basically locks someone by their neck onto a metal plate, and then uses a restraint which binds legs and arms together thus somewhat forcing the victim to spread their legs. This cart is a single prop which doesn't have any child nodes, so when you add it to your scene you basically have a cart with a binder "floating" above it.

Suggestion: split up the cart prop so that it can be used without the binders being visible, this can be an important thing in storylines (as I will demonstrate later this week). 

I already made this work using ZBrush and then re-applying the existing textures onto the 'new' prop, but yeah, I think it would make for a useful change to allow people to simply hide the part themselves.