Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dirtymartini  
#1 Posted : Sunday, May 8, 2022 8:05:50 PM(UTC)
dirtymartini

I purchased the victoria G8 Pro bundle from the daz store and even if I load the full mat for Victoria which shows the genitalia when I go to use one of the presets from the bundle I purchased here it doesn't do anything. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

dirtymartini  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 10, 2022 2:15:24 PM(UTC)
dirtymartini

Does anyone read this section of the forum?
LexaKiness  
#3 Posted : Thursday, May 12, 2022 10:07:38 AM(UTC)
LexaKiness

Hi,

did you selected the Genitalia in the scene tab or Victoria? The shaping presets work only when you select the Genitalia.

dirtymartini  
#4 Posted : Friday, May 13, 2022 2:58:22 PM(UTC)
dirtymartini

Originally Posted by: LexaKiness Go to Quoted Post

Hi,

did you selected the Genitalia in the scene tab or Victoria? The shaping presets work only when you select the Genitalia.

There is no node for the genitalia in the scene panel. Only genesis 8 female, hip, pelvis, lower abdomen. Even when I apply all the mat's for victoria to where she has her genitalia showing in the render.

BrotherHades  
#5 Posted : Friday, May 13, 2022 3:21:40 PM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 301 time(s) in 239 post(s)

Originally Posted by: dirtymartini Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: LexaKiness Go to Quoted Post

Hi,

There is no node for the genitalia in the scene panel. Only genesis 8 female, hip, pelvis, lower abdomen. Even when I apply all the mat's for victoria to where she has her genitalia showing in the render.

You have to load the Genesis 8 Female Genitalia graft for the product to work. The Genesis 8 Female Genitalia is a separate download that was included with the Victoria 8 Pro bundle. It should show up under People/Genesis 8 Female/Anatomy under the content library tab once installed. With G8F selected load the graft, the select the graft in the scene, and the morphs should show up under the parameters tab or shaping tab (I'm guessing on the tab it will be under as I don't have the set myself, but most of the times it will show up under one of those tabs if not both) In scene tab it should show up like any other conforming item, even though it is a graft, it should show up in the hierarchy tree under Genesis 8 Female when it is expanded in the scene tab.

BrotherHades  
#6 Posted : Friday, May 13, 2022 3:23:34 PM(UTC)
BrotherHades

The graft will be under Genesis 8 Female Anatomical Elements in your Product Library at Daz if you still need to download it. 

dirtymartini  
#7 Posted : Friday, May 13, 2022 3:26:50 PM(UTC)
dirtymartini

Originally Posted by: BrotherHades Go to Quoted Post

The graft will be under Genesis 8 Female Anatomical Elements in your Product Library at Daz if you still need to download it. 

The only thing I got with the Victoria 8 Pro bundle was a genital mat file. But it doesn't do anything on it's own. The only way for her gentials to appear is if you load the victoria 8 "All Maps" option under victoria under materials.

BrotherHades  
#8 Posted : Friday, May 13, 2022 3:40:47 PM(UTC)
BrotherHades

The only thing I got with the Victoria 8 Pro bundle was a genital mat file. But it doesn't do anything on it's own. The only way for her gentials to appear is if you load the victoria 8 "All Maps" option under victoria under materials.

Sounds like you missed downloading the Graft then, It is a separate download from Victoria 8, while Victoria 8 includes the genital maps for the Genesis 8 Female Genitalia, it doesn't include the graft. Daz did it this way so only those who buy one of the Pro bundles get access to the  Genesis 8 Female Anatomical Elements downloads. Also done that way so the same Genesis 8 Female Anatomical Elements can be included with any or all the qualifying Pro bundles (The Genesis 8 Female Anatomical Elements is the same no matter which Pro bundle you buy, but they don't include Genesis 8 Female Anatomical Elements with Teen Character or Toon Character bundles)

Again go to your Product Library under your account on Daz, put "Genesis 8 Female Anatomical Elements" in the search bar and hit filter, It should pop up in the list, just select it and download it. 

Once you have the graft installed, load it and select it in the scene, and the morphs should be available. 

thanks 1 user thanked BrotherHades for this useful post.
dirtymartini on 5/13/2022(UTC)
dirtymartini  
#9 Posted : Friday, May 13, 2022 3:46:29 PM(UTC)
dirtymartini

Sounds like you missed downloading the Graft then, It is a separate download from Victoria 8, while Victoria 8 includes the genital maps for the Genesis 8 Female Genitalia, it doesn't include the graft. Daz did it this way so only those who buy one of the Pro bundles get access to the  Genesis 8 Female Anatomical Elements downloads. Also done that way so the same Genesis 8 Female Anatomical Elements can be included with any or all the qualifying Pro bundles (The Genesis 8 Female Anatomical Elements is the same no matter which Pro bundle you buy, but they don't include Genesis 8 Female Anatomical Elements with Teen Character or Toon Character bundles)

Again go to your Product Library under your account on Daz, put "Genesis 8 Female Anatomical Elements" in the search bar and hit filter, It should pop up in the list, just select it and download it. 

Once you have the graft installed, load it and select it in the scene, and the morphs should be available. 

Ok I found it in smart content. But I had to search the name in order to find it. So I did get the morphs working, however when I applied the graph the gentials show up gray, is that normal or is there another step to apply skin on top of the graph? Thank you again for your help!

BrotherHades  
#10 Posted : Friday, May 13, 2022 3:58:03 PM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Ok I found it in smart content. But I had to search the name in order to find it. So I did get the morphs working, however when I applied the graph the gentials show up gray, is that normal or is there another step to apply skin on top of the graph? Thank you again for your help!

By default the Genesis 8 Female Genitalia loads without textures. There are a couple ways to fix it. One is simply to select the Genesis 8 Female in the scene and apply the all maps Material, this will apply the maps to both G8F and the Genital Graft. The other is to go to the materials folder under the characters sub folder and with the Gens graft selected click on the genitals material file.