Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
grimhaven  
#1 Posted : Friday, January 7, 2022 11:33:19 PM(UTC)
grimhaven

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Will this item https://www.renderotica....38_MalGen-For-G8-And-G81 export to blender on the figure and be part of the figure and not be all messed up like dictator?

BrotherHades  
#2 Posted : Saturday, January 8, 2022 1:49:13 AM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 299 time(s) in 238 post(s)

It depends on the bridge/importer being used, if you are using Daz's Blender bridge, then the answer is no. Daz has basically said after getting their genital grafts working through the bridge they have no plans to get third party grafts working through the bridge. 

However it might be possible to get the other grafts working via the Diffeomorphic Importer for Blender, as the creator has said he has gotten both 3rd party grafts and HD morphs working in Blender.

grimhaven  
#3 Posted : Saturday, January 8, 2022 12:07:25 PM(UTC)
grimhaven

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I am just exporting not using a bridge. Dictator would not work either way and I'd have something like an ill fitting diaper that I could not get to meld to the character and stay in place even with a custom rig. What I want to know is will this do the same or will it stay attatched to the mesh. And using the meld or whatever on dictator didn't work either it still was a separate item in blender no matter what I did.